Chapter 4 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update.. ;w;

Anyway, thanks for our loyal subscribers and new subscribers~~ <3

Hope you guys like this chapter~ <3

Enjoy~~^^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 4 : Exciting Summer Vacation (Last part).

 

 

“Ricky.” –Daehyun called in panicked, eyes glittered with tears. “Ricky! Hey, Ricky!” –Daehyun called again, shaking the said boy’s body slowly.

 

Daehyun looked at the said boy, lying unconscious. His face was full of worries as he saw the other’s pale face.

 

Ricky then coughed and spat out the water before opening his eyes slowly as he regained his conscious.

 

“Where am I?” –Ricky asked, getting up immediately into a sitting position while looking around, only to meet with Daehyun’s face along with his other friends.

 

“Thank goodness.” Daehyun heaved a sigh of relief, wiping away the tears that threatened to fall.

 

Ricky turned his head towards Daehyun, looking at him in panicked. “Why are you guys…?”

 

“Sheesh, what a thing to say after Daehyun saved you?” –Yongguk said in annoyance, sitting behind the young boy while crossing his arm against his chest.

 

“Saved?” –Ricky asked, craning his neck a little as he looked at Yongguk in confusion before realizing his mistake.

 

Youngjae ran quickly towards the pool before stopping his action as he caught a sight of Ricky with Daehyun and his friends surrounded his little brother.

 

“You shouldn’t go into the pool where your legs don’t reach the bottom.” –Daehyun said nicely, giving the boy an advice so that he won’t get into trouble again.

 

“But, kid, don’t you know how to swim?” –Yongguk asked, ruffling the boy’s soft hair in process.

 

“Shut up! Don’t touch me, you idiot!” –Ricky snapped, pushing the other’s hand from his hair harshly. “Especially since you’re a part of the extra class bunch.” –Ricky added in arrogance, standing up on his feet.

 

“What did you say?!” Yongguk stared at the boy in anger. That kid was just too rude for saying such thing.

 

Ricky huffed and ran away in a fast speed. Daehyun shocked to see that, turning his head towards the direction the boy had ran off.

 

Youngjae just looked at his brother from a far. “Ricky!” Youngjae blinked as he saw Daehyun ran after Ricky while shouting his name.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Ricky sat alone on the stairs while hugging his knees, looking straight at the pool. He felt so angry for what had happened.

 

Damn it, what’s up with them? Treating me like a kid…

 

“Hey, Ricky.” –Daehyun said, slowly approaching the younger boy.

 

“Did you come to laugh at me?” –Ricky asked, looking down to his feet. He felt so upset and thought that Daehyun will be laugh at him.

 

“No.” Ricky lifted his face to his side, raising an eyebrow. “Then, why?”

 

Daehyun chuckled before making his way beside Ricky and sat down. “Let ride that.” He pointed his index finger at the some kind of dangerous water slide.

 

Ricky looked at the pointed place with an unreadable expression. “This place is famous for that water slide, okay?” –he said before smiling happily towards the boy.

 

Ricky seemed shocked at the mention of the words before looking down, sighing. Daehyun waited, looking at the younger boy for a few seconds before he shouted.

 

“It’s summer break! Gotta have fun, right? Is what he’d say.” Daehyun held Ricky’s hand in his before dragging the shocked boy with him.

 

“Let’s go!” They ran together to the water slide. “Fine, but let go!” –Ricky protested.

 

“Hurry, hurry!” –Daehyun said excitedly, dragging the poor boy quickly with him.

 

“Your stupidity will infect me!” –Ricky yelled, struggling from the other’s tight grip.

 

“Sheesh.” Daehyun kept on dragging the unhappy boy, ignoring his words.

 

“I said let go, stupid!” –Ricky yelled again, really annoyed with the older boy. Youngjae on the other hand, just looked at duo from a far.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“All right! I challenge you!” –Yongguk exclaimed loudly while looking at the boy proudly.

 

“Like I’d lose to the likes of you!” –Ricky snickered, looking back at the older boy in arrogance.

 

“I’ll show you the difference between our skills!” –Yongguk remarked as both of them bent over, ready to face the game they were having.

 

As soon as the start appeared on the screen in front of them, both of them slid down into the water slide quickly.

 

“I won’t lose!” –Yongguk shouted, followed by the other. “There’s no way I’d lose to an idiot!” Both of the boys slid down happily.

 

“I’m glad Ricky seems all right.” –Daehyun said, smiling at the sight in front of him.

 

“Yongguk sure gets along well with that kid.” –Baekhyun remarked, looking at the said boys.

 

“You mean Yongguk is like a middle school kid?” –Hyosung asked, laughing slowly along with her best friends.

 

“Hey!” All of them turned their head as they heard someone shouted from below.

 

“Hurry and slide down too, Daehyunnie!” –Yongguk shouted as well, waving his long hand towards the boys up there.

 

“Are you scared?!” –Ricky continued, yelling towards the said boy.

 

“You said it this time! All right.” –Daehyun said before sliding down as well.

 

Daehyun chuckled, happily sliding inside the water slide. He then felt his leg got cramped all of sudden.

 

“My leg is cramped!” He yelped in pain while holding his feet, shouting ‘it’s hurt!’ words repeatedly.

 

He reached the water slide’s base and immediately drowned into the ‘deep’ water.

 

Save me, Youngjae!

 

After a moment, Daehyun felt a strong hand grabbed his arm, pulling him out of the water.

 

“Are you okay?” –Youngjae asked, sounding a bit panicked.

 

Daehyun coughed slightly, looking at the other boy in front of him while holding him tightly. “Youngjae.”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Youngjae…” –Daehyun called slowly while watching Youngjae gave him a massage on his cramped leg.

 

Youngjae hummed in response, giving the other a small smile.

 

“Thanks.” –Daehyun thanked him as an appreciation.

 

“Not a problem. You saved Ricky too, didn’t you?” –Youngjae said, continuing on massaging the boy’s leg.

 

“Huh? Yeah.” Daehyun nodded.

 

Youngjae is so gentle.

 

Daehyun blushed. He abruptly covered his blushing cheeks with the towel, looking secretly at the handsome male in front of him.

 

Yongguk watched the two boys in frustration. He clenched his fist tightly, unsatisfied with the sight of it.

 

Yongguk decided to interrupt the boys but, Ricky stopped him by pulling his shirt harshly. “What do you want?!” –Yongguk asked, yelling in process.

 

Ricky looked at him, shaking his head slowly as he prevented the other to do so. Yongguk then looked back at them before sighing sadly.

 

Daehyun kept looking at Youngjae who was busy massaging his leg. He removed the towel as he smiled slightly.

 

“Daehyunnie…” –Yongguk called sadly, looking much sad than he actually was.

 

Without them knowing, Mrs. Yoo was there, capturing the couple moment using her camera. Mrs. Yoo smiled, chuckling softly at the sight of them being together.

 

“Gosh, Jaejae. Though you say such things… Just one more push.” –Mrs. Yoo said happily, tilting her head slightly.

 

 

August 26th

 

I went to the pool today.

 

Daehyun nearly drowned while playing in his unappealing swimsuit.

 

So, I saved him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Daedae.” –Mrs. Yoo called slowly, looking at Daehyun who was sitting on the sofa while reading a random magazine on the coffee table.

 

“I’m sorry, but something came up and I have to go to my parents’ place too.” Mrs. Yoo said, explaining the reason why she had to go as she held Ricky’s hand tightly.

 

Daehyun looked up at Mrs. Yoo in confusion. “What happened?”

 

“I got a call earlier informing me that my mother isn’t feeling well.” –Mrs. Yoo said, sighing.

 

“That’s sounds bad.” –Daehyun said, getting on his feet as he looked at the woman before him in sympathize.

 

“It looks like it isn’t serious. But, I worried, so I wanted to go check up on her.” –Mrs. Yoo said calmly, smiling reassuringly.

 

Youngjae came to the living room, looking at them while closing his eyes at the scene before him. “Okay, then.” Daehyun sighed and nodded his head slowly.

 

“I’m bringing Ricky with me. So, I’m leaving the house to you and Jaejae.” –Mrs. Yoo declared happily, a genuine smile appeared on her beautiful face as she chuckled.

 

“Okay… what?” Daehyun gasped, his eyes widened in shocked.

 

“Why only me…?” –Ricky protested as Mrs. Yoo dragged him away.

 

“Don’t complain! Hurry up!” –Mrs. Yoo urged him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter