Chapter 8 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for our loyal subscribers and new subscribers too~ <3

Thanks also for the new upvoters~ muahh!!

We hope you all like this part~^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8 : The Campus Life I’ve Longed For!? (Last part)

 

 

 

Daehyun walked out from his room slowly before he saw Youngjae walked towards his direction, stopping right in front of him.

 

Youngjae’s hand was holding a small towel which still hanging on top of his head as he slowly ruffled the soft thing on his hair, drying it using of the towel.

 

“The bath is free.” –Youngjae announced while looking at the other.

 

Daehyun lowered his head slightly before he spoke, “Umm…” playing with his finger in process.

 

“What is it?” –Youngjae asked calmly, looking at the other intensely.

 

Daehyun lowered his head, avoiding the eyes contact between him and the other as he spoke slowly, “The girl in the classroom today…” blushing slightly as he asked.

 

Youngjae immediately interrupted the other, “Ah! Jung Eunji.” –Youngjae said while grinning mischievously.

 

Daehyun’s face heated up with a pure jealousy as he knew that Youngjae remembered the long hair girl’s full name easily. “You’ve already memorized her full name?” –he asked out loud.

 

“I’ll remember if I hear it once.” –Youngjae exclaimed casually. Daehyun stared at the other with wide eyes, forgetting about the fact that Yoo Youngjae will memorize everything in single read.

 

Daehyun lowered his head once again while pouting sadly, “How are Jung Eunji and You…?” blinking his eyes cutely as he said.

 

Youngjae chuckled softly, “Oh, my. Are you feeling jealous?” –Youngjae asked as he kept looking at the other male in front of him.

 

“I’m not!” –Daehyun immediately exclaimed, trying to deny the truth.

 

Youngjae looked at the other’s blushing face before tilting his head to the side as a smirk curved on his lips. “That’s right. She is pretty.” –he said out loud.

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened before he felt something dropped on the top of him, something like a big imaginary stone with the word ‘pretty’ written on it.

 

He tried to hold the stone, avoiding it from falling fully on him. “And she seems pretty intelligent as well.” –Youngjae continued as he grinned widely.

 

The second stone fell again on the top of the previous stone, making Daehyun groaned in frustration. The second stone was written ‘intelligent’ on it.

 

Daehyun lifted his head and gave a sad glance towards the handsome male in front of him. Smirk didn’t leave the handsome male’s lips at all as he continued to attack the other again.

 

“She told me she got fifth in the National Mock Exam.” Youngjae chuckled while looking away from the suffered boy.

 

Daehyun again felt being hit by the third stone and the worst was the third one was the biggest one, showing ‘rank s nationality’ on top of it.

 

Daehyun fell on the floor along with the three of the stones on the top of him. He felt totally like a loser compared to the beautiful girl named Jung Eunji.

 

Daehyun snapped out from his imaginary thought, looking at the other male in frustration. “So why is she in our university?” –Daehyun shuttered.

 

“Who knows.” –Youngjae said before turning to face the other. “That’s odd. Didn’t you say you were going to forget me?” –Youngjae asked out of sudden, making Daehyun jumped in surprised.

 

Youngjae chuckled darkly, smirking at the other male. “Ah, we’ve already kissed and all, didn’t we?” –Youngjae remarked.

 

Daehyun looked at the other in shocked as a light pink color started to decorate his oh –so –adorable cheeks.

 

Kiss?

 

Daehyun thought while blushing hard, looking at the handsome male with wide eyes. His eyes grew wider as he saw the handsome male in front of him started to walk closer to him.

 

Youngjae leaned his face closely towards the blushing boy’s face, making the other looked at him in wide eyes.

 

Could this be the second time?

 

He thought before closing his eyes in response, waiting to the handsome male’s soft lips on his own.

 

Daehyun snapped his eyes wide opened as he heard a soft laugh came out from the other as he walked away from him, heading to his room while laughing out loud.

 

He was just teasing me!

 

He doesn’t even care that we’ve kissed before!

 

Daehyun eyed the handsome male while gripping his shirt tightly while blushing madly. He was totally angry with the other.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Really? She’s that amazing of a woman, huh?” –Baekhyun asked curiously, earning a slow nods from his best friend.

 

“She’s like the female version of Youngjae?” –Hyosung asked, looking at her best friend in wide eyes, not believing the news.

 

Baekhyun groaned. “I don’t like that.” –he whined softly. They continued to walk towards the cafeteria to have the lunch together.

 

“So, here’s the cafeteria.” –Hyosung announced as they reached the college’s cafeteria which already full with the students.

 

Daehyun pouted cutely. “It seems awfully packed.” –Daehyun exclaimed while looking around the cafeteria.

 

Their eyes widened in shocked after the saw the lines of people in front of the counter.

 

“Good luck then, Daehyunnie.” –Hyosung voiced out, lifting his hand a little only to show the other her lunch box.

 

Baekhyun nodded, “We’re going to get a table.” –Baekhyun added as he also showed his lunch box in front of his best friend.

 

“Eh, you two brought lunch?” –Daehyun asked, looking at his best friends in disbelief. The two of his best friends started to walk away after that, leaving the poor boy behind to handle with the packed students for the lunch.

 

“Ma’am, lunch set –B, please.”

 

“Right away…”

 

“Curry udon, please.”

 

“Got it, curry udon, right?”

 

“Lunch set –A two, please.”

 

“Please wait…”

 

The loud noise could be heard around the counter as the students continuously shouted their orders. Daehyun looked at the crowd with a loud sigh escaped his lip.

 

I have to go in there?

 

Daehyun thought before walking towards the counter, ready to order his lunch food. He looked into the menu and started to read it one by one.

 

“I wonder what I’ll have.” –Daehyun mumbled while looking at the main menu for the lunch. “Lunch –A is croquettes, Lunch –B is hamburger patties.” –he continued to speak out the menu while pointing out the pictures of it.

 

“The ginger chicken is Lunch –C…” Daehyun placed his hand around his chin, thinking hard about the lunch choice. “The curry udon looks good, but the bulgogi also…” Daehyun frowned at the menu.

 

“Are you only capable of thinking aloud?” –someone familiar asked from behind, making Daehyun turned around in reflex.

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened at the sight of Youngjae stood behind him, waiting in the same line as him as well. “Youngjae?!” –he stuttered.

 

Youngjae was looking at him in a rather annoyed face, “You don’t have to be so loud.” –Youngjae remarked.

 

Daehyun looked at the handsome male behind him while thinking, the scene of the other with the beautiful girl yesterday played inside his mind.

 

I can’t help but remember yesterday’s events…

 

His face started to blush a little at the thought of it. Youngjae immediately walked passed him and ordered his lunch after that.

 

“I’ll have Lunch –A.” –he announced calmly. Daehyun followed him from behind before he spoke. “I’ll have Lunch –A too!”

 

“Right away! Lunch –A for two.” –the waiter said out loud. The voice of him sounded too familiar to Youngjae.

 

 

  

( ^ Daehyun's lunch set)                     (Youngjae's lunch set ^ )

 

 

The two set of Lunch –A were served to the two guys. Youngjae and Daehyun looked at each other before they turned to look at the same lunch in front of them.

 

They were ordering the same lunch set but they were having the different portion of the lunch set. Daehyun’s set was quite more while Youngjae’s set was a little.

 

“Hey, wait! What’s with this difference in portions?” –Youngjae shouted angrily as Daehyun just stared at his food weirdly.

 

“What is it, Sir? Do you have a complaint?” –the waiter said before revealing his face to his customers.

 

“Are you saying that my fair portion is too little? You sure have some nerve, Mr. Genius.” –Yongguk exclaimed while grinning widely, showing off his precious gummy smile.

 

Youngjae and Daehyun looked at him in wide eyes. “Gukkie!” –Daehyun called in shocked. Youngjae turned to look at him as he said that.

 

“Hey, you’re here, my wife!” –Yongguk shouted loudly. Daehyun stared at him in disbelief.

 

“Wait, that’s not it!  Why are you in the cafeteria? Aren’t you supposed to be working?” –Daehyun asked curiously, looking at the other intensely.

 

Youngjae just stood silently and watched the two talked to each other, waiting for the other to add his lunch set back to normal.

 

“That’s right. I work at your dad’s place at night. And I work at the cafeteria here during the day.” –Yongguk announced happily.

 

“What do you think of my diligence? I’m earning a good income so you can marry me anytime.” Daehyun couldn’t help himself but blushed at the other’s sweet talk.

 

“Besides, most of all… I have to protect you from this devil here.” –he added while looking at Youngjae’s face closely.

 

Youngjae kept staring at the other with an unreadable expression over again. “What do you think? So surprised you’re left speechless.” –Yongguk asked out loud as he watched the change of expression on Youngjae’s face.

 

Youngjae suddenly clapped his hand slowly while closing his eyes, “Yes, yes. Very well done.” walking away from their place before approaching the others’ counter.

 

The two male watched the handsome male walked away along with his tray of food before he stopped in his track to another counter there. “Ma’am, can you give me more?” –Youngjae asked to the cafeteria’s owner.

 

The ahjumma looked at the lunch in shocked before taking the tray away from the handsome male’s hand. “Oh, my. This really is too little.” –she said.

 

“Aunty, you don’t have to give him more!” –Yongguk shouted while looking at the middle age woman in front of him, asking her not to give the handsome male the extra food for his lunch.

 

“Ah, you’re here!” –said one voice behind them, making the two turned their gaze to the said man.

 

There’s one man who looked a few years older from them, waving his hand happily towards the handsome male who stood far away from him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter