Chapter 2 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for our loyal subscribers and new subscribers.. <3

We appreciate it a lot.. <3

Hope you will like this chapter~ <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 2: Dangerous Cohabitation (Last part)

 

 

Daehyun sat silently along with Youngjae, who was busy writing something on the paper before Ricky burst into the room. “Jae hyung, help me study too!” –the younger said while holding his books.

 

“Don’t you get the best grades even without my help?” Youngjae ignored his younger brother as he continued to write on the paper. Ricky pursed his lip, sulking before closing the door behind him.

 

Daehyun just stared down to his lap as he listened to the two brother talked to each other while thinking.

 

I’m getting nervous now that we’re alone together.

 

Daehyun thought as his cheeks were tinted by the pink shade of color because of embarrassment. He turned to the other before he spoke. “Say, I heard that you never study.” –asked him slowly.

 

“Isn’t it normal to remember after hearing or reading something once?” –Youngjae said casually while his hand continued doing his work.

 

Daehyun felt so shocked with the answer and gasped by himself.

 

In what country is that normal?

 

Youngjae turned his gaze toward Daehyun and showed him the Mathematics’ formula that he was doing just now before he said calmly. “You should be able to get 80 points if you can do this.”

 

Daehyun stared at the book, widening his eyes in shocked.

 

Look like some secret code.

 

They studied for a few hours after that as Daehyun tried his best to finish the question that prepared by Youngjae. “Still can’t solve it?” –asked Youngjae coldly as he slowly took the book away from Daehyun.

 

“W –Wait. I got it wrong, didn’t I?” He looked at Youngjae while scratching his neck awkwardly. Youngjae face changed instantly after he saw Daehyun’s work.

 

“How did it turn out like this? Where is the formula?” –Youngjae asked, a bit frustrated as his eyes continued to look at Daehyun’s paper.

 

“Formula? What was it again?” –Daehyun asked, scared of Youngjae’s reaction.

 

Youngjae burst out almost immediately after he heard Daehyun’s words. “What were you hearing in the class?! I’d like to see what’s inside you head!” Youngjae shouted angrily while Daehyun, shocked because of his angry reaction.

 

“We will start from the basics. Listen carefully!” –yelled Youngjae.

 

“Yes!” Daehyun agreed, too scared to object the angry male. They started to study from the basics for a few hours until Youngjae thought that Daehyun had it enough and asked him to continue his work.

 

“X equal to 72?” –Daehyun said while shuttering.

 

“Correct.” –Youngjae said calmly as Daehyun looked at him while smiling happily. “Hooray!” He jumped in happiness.

 

“There are still nine questions left.” Youngjae said as he watched the other boy giggled happily, before they both heard a clicking sound behind them.

 

They turned toward the door, watching Mrs. Yoo standing on the door frame while holding a camera. “Sorry for disturbing you two.”

 

“What are you doing?” –Youngjae snapped at his mother angrily, but his mother chuckled softly before she spoke towards the two boys. “But, you and Daedae look so good together.” –Mrs. Yoo said.

 

Youngjae looked at his mother with mouth wide open, knowing of his mother’s behavior so well as Daehyun, just looking at Mrs. Yoo, didn’t know what else he can say.

 

“Huh?” –Youngjae asked.

 

“You two should get married.” –Mrs. Yoo burst out happily.

 

“What are you thinking? That’s ridiculous!” –Youngjae yelled angrily towards his mother and Daehyun just blushed at Mrs. Yoo’s words.

 

“”Well, here’s your dinner. Bye…” –Mrs. Yoo said happily while pointing towards the tray of food that’s place on top of the table before leaving the two boys alone again inside the room.

 

Youngjae really can’t understand his mother’s weird behavior. “Let’s continue.” Daehyun looked at the frustrated boy while blushing before he agreed. “Yes.”

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

The school bell rang and there’s Daehyun yawned sleepily in his class after the last lesson ended. “You’ve looked sleepy lately, Daehyunnie.” –asked Hyosung, worried at her best friend.

 

Daehyun looked at his friend and nodded. “Yeah, I’ve been studying.” Their conversation got interrupted by Yongguk who came from nowhere.

 

“Come on, tell us the truth, Daehyunnie.” He tapped Daehyun’s shoulder lightly, made the boy turned his gaze to him. “You’re being worked to the bone in your new house, aren’t you? You say that you’re studying to keep us from worrying.” –Yongguk guessed.

 

“I knew that you’re getting bullied. I’ll go to that house…” –Yongguk said dramatically as he wiped his tears before opening his eyes slowly.

 

“Eh? Daehyunnie?” He looked around, searching for his lover everywhere because he suddenly disappeared from his sight.

 

“He said that he’s going to the library before heading home.” –said Baekhyun while looking at the flustered boy.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

“It says, ‘When was I an elementary school students’?” –Daehyun said slowly, almost like he was spelling the words as he stared at the Korean language’s book.

 

Youngjae bumped his head hard on the table right after that, feeling frustration came all over him again. “Oh, god. Even the Korean doesn’t make sense. This is middle school stuff.” Youngjae sighed and Daehyun just laughed awkwardly.

 

The clock shown to number one, meaning that they already studied for a long time until 1 o’clock in the morning. “Hey, this one here…” –Daehyun asked slowly before turning his face towards the handsome male next to him and noticed that the boy already fell into the deep slumber.

 

Daehyun moved a bit closer, admiring the peaceful face of the handsome male while he was sleeping.

 

He really does look cool when I look at him like this.

 

The Youngjae I admired.

 

Daehyun thought while smiling shyly.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

A knocked sound can be heard on Daehyun’s door before it was opened and revealed Mrs. Yoo along with the food tray on his hand. “Pardon me. I brought dinner –.” Her words stuck right after she saw a very beautiful view to capture.

 

Inside the room, there’s Daehyun sleeping along with Youngjae while facing each other’s face. Mrs. Yoo smiled instantly at the view. “What a problem we have here.” –she said slowly before snapping the picture of the two sleeping boy.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

“Good luck on your test, honey.” –said Mrs. Yoo while giving Daehyun a small brown envelope. “This is a good luck charm.”

 

“Thanks.” –Daehyun happily said while receiving the envelope and kept it safe inside his bag. “Don’t open it before the results.”

 

Daehyun nodded while smiling. “Yes.”

 

“Sheesh, it’s not an entrance exam.” –Youngjae said in very annoyed tone before starting to walk.

 

Daehyun once again was getting pushed out of the train but this time… Youngjae was blocking the door from closing for him. He blushed as he smiled inside because Youngjae was blocking the door just for him.

 

Gumawo…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daehyun climbed the stairs behind the handsome male silently as he thought of something to thank the other male for teaching him.

 

I’d like to thanks him. At least one word.

 

But, he’ll probably get angry if I talked to him in school.

 

He’s bound to ignore me too anyway.

 

Oh, no! Gotta get to class!

 

Daehyun remembered before running faster towards his class that passed the Youngjae’s class. He immediately ran behind Youngjae and said the quietest thanks but audible enough for the male. “Thanks.”

 

“Good luck!” –said Youngjae before getting inside his class, leaving Daehyun dumbfounded after hearing his words.

 

Huh?

 

Daehyun smiled as he walked towards his class happily. The teacher passed the paper to the student before starting the exam. “Then, please begin.”

 

Daehyun flipped the paper and looked at the question before he gasped slowly. “These questions…” –he said to himself slowly.

 

It’s exactly the same as the question that Youngjae made for me!

 

Daehyun thought as he answered the question calmly.

 

I don’t quite believe it, but I know the answer!

 

Everything went perfectly fine until the last day of the mid – terms. Daehyun answered the question just like what Youngjae thought him. “Time’s up!” –said the teacher before he picked the question paper from the students.

 

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

 

Hyosung sighed sadly as she stared at her table before turning to her best friend next to her. “Daehyunnie, how was it?” –asked her, almost lifeless.

 

Daehyun looked a bit shocked because he didn’t know how to answer about what exactly he felt that time. “I think, I knew how to do it.” –he said slowly.

 

Baehyun suddenly interrupted as he watched Daehyun in shocked. “Why do you look so relaxed?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter