Chapter 7 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all of our loyal subscribers and new subscribers~

Dang...this is the new chapter part 1~

Hope you all like it~ <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 : Spiteful Kiss. (Part one)

 

 

 

~ ~

“I believe we all wish to continue walking forward with the knowledge gained TS High engraved into our heart…”

 

Daehyun smiled warmly as he looked towards the crowd of students in front of him, holding the speech paper with both of his hands.

 

He stood proudly along with Yongguk as Class –F’s representative before he continued. “Teachers, parents, we are truly indebted to you for guiding us through this three years.”

 

Yongguk smiled, looking handsome than before as he stood next to someone he loved. “Thank you. Class 3 –F’s representative, Jung Daehyun.” –Daehyun said, ending his speech smoothly.

 

“Likewise, Bang Yongguk.” –Yongguk added after that.

 

With that, the two guys bowed politely to the crowd as the other students clapped their hand for their smooth speech.

 

Their parents cried in happiness. Daehyun and Yongguk slowly climbed down the stage, walking towards their own seats.

 

“You wouldn’t think that they’re from Class –F, right?” –whispered one of the girls while clapping her hands happily.

 

“I wouldn’t expect anything less from the Youngjae of Class –F, Jung Daehyun.” –the other one added.

 

Youngjae grinned widely, clapping his hands in process as he looked at the beautiful boy right in front of him. “Well done, Daehyunnie. I expected no less.”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Youngjae –sunbae!” A group of girl’s junior rushed towards Youngjae while shouting loudly, asking for his uniform’s second button.

 

“Youngjae –sunbae, please give me your second button!” –One of the girls asked, looking at the handsome male with somehow pleading eyes.

 

“No, please give it to me!” –the other girl protested, clinging on Youngjae’s body like a leeches.

 

Youngjae pushed all the girls away as he spoke, “I’m sorry, but my heart already set on someone.” closing his eyes as he said.

 

He opened his eyes and looked in front of him. His eyes widened as he caught the beautiful boy stood below the tree, waiting for him patiently.

 

Daehyun turned around, facing the handsome male that supposed to be behind him while flipping his bang in such a dramatic way.

 

“Here, Daehyunnie!” –Youngjae shouted, kneeling down in front of the said boy while showing his second button to Daehyun.

 

“Please take this. This is just right for you.” –he added, tilting his head to face the shy boy in front of him while giving him the most gorgeous smile he had.

 

The other girls behind them gave Daehyun a death glared because of jealousy. “I’m so happy.” –Daehyun exclaimed.

 

His face shone as he smiled, showing off the button he got. “Youngjae, thank you.” –he said proudly.

 

Youngjae took out his camera from his pocket and spoke. “Then, let’s take a commemorative picture to celebrate the beginning of our wonderful journey.”

 

Youngjae scooped the slightly smaller boy into his arms protectively and holding him in bridal style, smiling happily to the camera.

 

“Daehyunnie, I’ll never let you go.” –Youngjae exclaimed while looking to the blushing Daehyun in his arms.

 

“Youngjae…” –Daehyun said before leaning forward to kiss the handsome male in front of him.

~ ~

 

Daehyun suddenly fell out from his bed before he woke up from his dream. “A dream?” –he mumbled questioningly.

 

“And I was thinking that it was too good to be true.” –Daehyun said while pouting, looking at his calendar which plastered on the wall.

 

 

| 7 March 200X |

| Graduation Day |

 

 

“No! I can’t let it end as a mere dream!” –Daehyun shouted excitedly, his knuckle in the air.

 

The dream I had was a good one too.

 

At the very least, I’m going to show Youngjae my good side on this final day.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Jaejae, Daedae. Are you guys ready? Today is a very important day! You mustn’t have a single speck of dust on your uniform.” –Mrs. Yoo remarked.

 

 Her hand was holding the brush before she cleaned her eldest son’s uniform. “After all, you’re representing graduate from formal address. And Daedae is the class delegate.”

 

“Yes!” –Daehyun agreed, nodding his head in agreement. Youngjae just stared at his mother silently, “That’s enough!” –Youngjae said.

 

“Jaejae, you mustn’t give your second button to anyone. Give it to Daedae, okay?” –Mrs. Yoo whispered to her son’s ear while Daehyun blushed a deep red behind them.

 

“Give it a rest. I’m going now.” Youngjae sighed softly before leaving his mother behind him.

 

“Jaejae! I want to take a picture in front of the house to commemorate your graduation!” Mrs. Yoo said, looking at her son’s back who was leaving the house without any glance behind him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Wait, Youngjae!” –Daehyun called, chasing the handsome male until he finally reached him.

 

Youngjae walked calmly, ignoring the other pleas. “It’s the last day after all, so let’s go together.” –Daehyun exclaimed as the other kept ignoring him.

 

“Your mother said that she’ll bring the camcorder there later.” –He announced happily.

 

Youngjae sighed softly, kept walking as he spoke. “Again? Sheesh!”

 

“Time sure flies, doesn’t it?” –Daehyun asked, tilting his head to the skies. “I can’t believe high school is ending today. But, out of the three years, this year was the most fun.” He chuckled softly.

 

“Out of 19 years I have lived, this year was the most difficult.” –Youngjae said bluntly before walking more faster, leaving Daehyun dumbfounded behind.

 

Daehyun pouted.

 

I will show him how great I am today!

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“It’s Youngjae.”

 

“Yeah, it’s Youngjae.”

 

“It seems he didn’t take the Seoul University’s exam.”

 

“I heard that he’ll be attending the university here.”

 

“Jung Daehyun of Class –F will be with him?”

 

A few of students were whispering as they watched the scene of the two walked inside the school’s gate together.

 

Youngjae was the source of the hot topic for the day’s gossip because of the news about him didn’t take the Seoul University’s exam.

 

“Hey, Youngjae!” –someone called and Youngjae stopped in his track before turning his face towards the direction of voice came from and saw his friend ran to him.

 

“You’re the subject of all the gossip, eh?” –Jaebum exclaimed while waving his hand to the said boy.

 

“Morning, Jaebum –sshi.” –Daehyun greeted politely, smiling to Youngjae’s best friend.

 

Jaebum smiled back, looking at the other boy next to his best friend. “Hey, Daehyun. Morning.”

 

“You got accepted into your college of choice, didn’t you? Congratulations. You’re amazing.” –Daehyun said, clapping his hands in process.

 

Jaebum scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as he smiled in happiness at the other compliments. “Thanks.”

 

“By the way, the teachers are infuriated with you… for skipping the Seoul University’s exam.” –Jaebum whispered to Youngjae.

 

Daehyun widened his eyes as he heard Jaebum’s whispered. “Oh, really.” Youngjae walked away, not really care about the topic.

 

Daehyun’s world darkened as soon as he remembered about it.

 

It’s all my fault.

 

Despite how much Youngjae denies it and says that it was his will…

 

I’m sure if I didn’t have those stomach pains back then…

 

Youngjae’s life would have been different.

 

“…having you around has made life more interesting and exciting. I was thinking that it may be a good idea to just go with the escalator system.”

 

Youngjae’s words suddenly came out inside his mind and that made him grinned in happiness as he remebered of it.

 

I mustn’t grin.

 

I’m supposed to be repenting.

 

He thought before a loud sound came out behind him, making him jumped in surprised. “Daehyunnie!”

 

“Gukkie!” –Daehyun voiced out as he knew whom the one who made such a noise behind him just now.

 

“Youngjae will be attending the same university as you?” –Yongguk asked and Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter