Chapter 3 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for our loyal subscribers and new subscribers.. <3

Hope you will like it~ <3 <3

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Chapter 3 : Romantic Baton Touch (Part 1)

 

 

 

Daehyun sat alone on his bed, hugging his knee tightly against his chest. He stared into the thin air, looking so sad while blinking the tears away. He had been crying for a long time.

 

He was hurt, so hurt. He lied down on the bed, tossing to his side while crying. He curled up before sniffled a sob. There was his love letter in his hand.

 

He brought up the letter in front of his face, scanning the brown envelope with his first love’s name written on it.

 

The first love letter I ever wrote…

 

…wasn’t even read.

 

I can’t believe I’m still in love with that cold – hearted bully.

 

Am I a masochist?

 

Even though he’s so near…

 

It’s depressing…

 

Daehyun lied flat on his back, putting a hand over his eyes. He had been thinking. After a while, Daehyun fell asleep with the love letter by his side on the bed.

 

There was a knock on the door. It was opened, revealing a handsome male with a towel covered his wet hair.

 

“Hey, the bath is free. You can go in.” –Youngjae said calmly, ruffling his wet hair with the towel.

 

His eyes scanned the room before spotting the other who was sleeping soundlessly on the soft mattress.

 

He walked closer to the other as he saw a trail of tears on the other’s cheeks and nose to the bed.

 

He stared at the other boy for a moment before he spotted a piece of envelope beside the sleeping boy.

 

He then took the envelope in his hand, opening the bedside table lamp to give some light. He slowly unfolded the letter and began to read it.

 

 

 

Nice to meet you, Youngjae.

I’m Jung Daehyun from class – F.

You don’t know who I am, right?

But, I know who you are.

For two years, I admired you for intelligence and coolness after you gave you entrance ceremony speech.

I have no hope of being in the same class as you…

So, I write my feeling on this letter with all my heart.

 

Yoo Youngjae, I love you.

 

 

 

Youngjae took a quick glance toward the sleeping boy. His eyes showed something as soon as those three words appeared. Some feelings, but, it immediately vanished along with the gust of wind after a moment.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Towel : in, headband : in, sports clothes : in… also, water.” –Daehyun said to himself, checking for everything which needed. Then, he putted it into his bag.

 

“Wallet and train pass are in my pocket.” –Daehyun said while tapping his pocket lightly, making sure that the ticket was really inside it.

 

“Great, all prepared!” –he continued, nodding to himself. He stood still for a while staring at nothing.

 

But…

 

…I’m really not in the mood for this.

 

Daehyun thought as he heaved a soft sigh before heading to the door and proceeded his way to the dining table.

 

“I just can’t wait for your sports festival! Do your best, both of you!” –Mrs. Yoo said excitedly with a big smile plastered on her face.

 

“Daedae, what are you participating in?” –she asked.

 

“I’m in boys and girls mixed relay and the borrowing race.” –Daehyun replied while munching a piece of bread.

 

“And you, Jaejae?” –Mr. Yoo asked to his eldest son before taking a sip of his coffee from his cup.

 

Youngjae chewed on his bread slowly before answering. “The hundred meter and the mixed relay.”

 

“Oh! Then, you two will be running on the same track?” –said Mrs. Yoo, smiling brightly towards the two before she continued and squealed in happiness.

 

“That’s wonderful! I will capture every minutes on the video from start to end!” Daehyun smiled awkwardly, his eyes turned into crescent with every smile he made.

 

But, his smile instantly dropped as his brown orbs locked to Youngjae, whose busy eating his breakfast.

 

“You can count on me to get shots of both of you together.” –Mrs. Yoo said again.

 

“Give me a break already!” –Youngjae voiced out. His voice sounded a bit cold. “Thanks for the food.” Ricky glanced at his brother, raising his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

 

With that, Youngjae immediately got up from his seat and walked off. Daehyun gasped a little before looking down.

 

He tried hard not to suppress his emotion that time. His eyebrows furrowed while his brown orbs contained his sadness.

 

He really does hate me, doesn’t he?

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Class – B!” –someone yelled and then, everyone cheered up for their own class.

 

“Class – F, go class – F!” Some of the male students from class – F were cheering for their class and members.

 

“Facing the storms head on…

 

You hoist the flag valiantly.”

 

Daehyun and his best friends were looking weirdly at their classmates, singing loudly while waving their hands in the air.

 

“They are pinning all their hopes on this day, aren’t they?” –Daehyun asked softly before turning his head toward the other students class – A along with his friends.

 

“And compared to them… class – A not only doesn’t care. They’re actually studying.” –Hyosung remarked, staring at them and sighed.

 

“But, other than F and E, they’re about the same as other classes.” –Daehyun commented as Baekhyun looked around before spotting something.

 

“But, look! Over there, there’s one sign that really stands out.” –Baekhyun exclaimed, his index finger po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter