Chapter 11 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all our loyal subscribers and new one~

Sorry for being late..hope you guys love this chapter~^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Chapter 11: Kiss, Kiss, Kiss, in a Dream. (Part one)

 

 

 

“Daedae, can you please call Jaejae down?” –Mrs. Yoo asked in a very cheery tone, smiling happily at the young boy in front of her.

 

Daehyun jumped out from his seat while nodding his head excitedly before shouting out loud. “Okay!”

 

He then walked out from the living room towards the handsome male room. He climbed the stairs in hurry yet excitedly and childishly, humming softly to a random tune in every step he made.

 

The oversized white shirt with a big pink heart shape on it which he wore swayed from side to side, brushing against his soft skin as he marched forward. He felt so excited to call the handsome male.

 

He stopped his track as soon as he finally reached the handsome male room, grinning happily. He lowered his head slightly as a light blush appeared on his beautiful face, shutting his eyes closed.

 

It’s been a while since I’ve did this.

 

I was wondering what would happen at one point, but now I can be with Youngjae again.

 

Daehyun thought before tilting his head back to the door right in front of him as his beautiful brown eyes glistened with hope.

 

Youngjae sat at his study table, resting his chin on the back of his hand while supporting himself by using his elbow as he looked at the book in front of him.

 

A click sound can be heard as the door sprung open, revealing a none other than Jung Daehyun who tilted his head to his side before his eyes landed on Youngjae’s back.

 

“Youngjae, your mother asked you to come downstairs for tea.” –Daehyun spoke quickly. The way he let out those words were more like a rap. He looked at Youngjae with a frown.

 

“I’m busy right now.” –Youngjae replied shortly. His eyes never left the book, intensely staring at the book.

 

Daehyun was taken aback at the other’s words and walked closer towards the handsome male. “What are you doing?” –Daehyun asked as he looked at the other in confusion.

 

He then moved even closer to the other before stopping in his track right behind Youngjae. Slightly shifting on his feet, he bent over a little as he scanned the book on the table, the one Youngjae was reading that time.

 

“This is… a medical book?” –Daehyun asked in shocked. “Why are you looking at something like this?” –He asked again in a rather loud voice, earning a glare and a yell from Youngjae.

 

“Oh, be quiet! I’m studying, okay?” –Youngjae yelled loudly at the other boy, turning his head towards the other as he said that. His face scrunched in anger.

 

Daehyun felt quite surprised at the other’s outburst as he took a step backward before he voiced out again. “Eh? You? Why?”

 

Youngjae’s face softened a bit as he stared into space. “Because I’m going to transfer to the Medical Department.” –He said simply.

 

Daehyun can’t help but to smile happily upon hearing the other’s words. “Oh, to the Medical Department?” He nodded a little before he let out a high note scream as he stared at Youngjae in disbelief.

 

“What?! Youngjae! You’re gonna become a doctor?!” –Daehyun exclaimed, staring back at the book on the table as he bent his body slightly near Youngjae.

 

“Only if I pass.” –Youngjae cut the other before glancing to Daehyun’s direction. “Don’t tell my parents yet.” –Youngjae warned.

 

Daehyun stood up immediately before nodding his head as he understood. “Sure. I understand. You have my support.” –Daehyun shouted happily while grinning widely.

 

Youngjae turned his gaze back to his book, reading the book again. “No thanks. Nothing good ever comes from your support.” –Youngjae said bluntly.

 

Daehyun was shocked for a second after he heard those words which came out from Youngjae’s mouth. He felt quite sad for a moment before letting out a soft sigh as he closed his eyes.

 

“But, isn’t there anything…?” –Daehyun murmured as he tapped his finger on his chin while thinking. Suddenly, an idea came out, making his grin even wider than before.

 

“How about shoulder massage?” –Daehyun suggested as he walked behind the handsome male before massaging his shoulder.

 

Youngjae felt quite sick with the touch as he squirmed to free himself from the other’s grasp. He made a face as if he was disgusted of the other.

 

“That’s enough! Get out!” –Youngjae shouted angrily, causing Daehyun to jump in surprised.

 

Youngjae then dragged the smaller male towards his door before shoving the other out of his room, slamming his door shut.

 

Daehyun looked at the closed door in anger while puffing out his cheeks cutely. “What was that about? Sheesh!” –he scoffed.

 

“Eh? But…” –Daehyun murmured while thinking. Then, realization hit him as he squealed happily right in front of the door. “Could it be that I’m the only person who knows about this?” –Daehyun asked to himself.

 

Daehyun was happy because he knew that he was the first one who knew about the news of Youngjae who wanted to change his course to Medical.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun’s hands were occupied with a lot of books which covered his sight as he slowly yet carefully towards the table Youngjae was sitting at that moment. With so much difficulty, he moved forward.

 

Slowly, he approached Youngjae but the luck was not on his side as he accidentally bumped into the chair in front of him and fell on top of the table and half on Youngjae with the books scattered all over the table.

 

Youngjae let out a gasp, widening his eyes before closing his eyes at the impact. Both of them shrieked at the same time. Youngjae made a face as if he was in pain while Daehyun blushed in embarrassment.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Youngjae laid his head on the top of his arms, sleeping peacefully at his study table after doing some late study for his course exchange. He looked so exhausted because of too much studied and the lack of sleep.

 

Daehyun slowly made his way towards the sleeping male as he wrapped the blanket around the handsome male’s body. He grabbed the book on top of the table, closing it before placing the book back on the table.

 

Daehyun looked at the handsome male in front of him asa smile curved on his lip. He felt happy for the handsome male for studying hard for the exchange. It seemed like the other finally had his dream which he always looked out for before.

 

After giving the other a final glance, Daehyun slowly made his way out of the room and closed the door shut behind him.

 

Youngjae woke up at the sound of door being shut, rubbing his eyes sleepily as he took his book again before he opened it.

 

Youngjae’s eyes grew bigger as he saw something inside the book, something like a charm with Daehyun’s face on the top of it. He felt somehow sick when he looked at the said charm, totally scared at it.

 

 

8th March 20XX

The Interview Examination Day

 

 

Half a year later…

 

Daehyun stood a bit far away in front of the Executive Office room, looking straight at the door with so much participation.

 

The door was opened and Youngjae walked out from it, looking at the boy in front of him with a slight smile plastered on his face.

 

Daehyun blinked twice as he looked at the other before walking closer to the other. “Youngjae, are you done with the procedures?” –Daehyun asked happily as he looked up at the slightly tall boy.

 

With a soft hum, Youngjae took out a small card before giving it to Daehyun who gladly took it with a soft smile. “It’s so amazing that you passed with just one try.” –Daehyun said excitedly as he squealed in excitement, holding the card with both of his hands.

 

“Obviously. I actually studied this time.” Expected answer from Youngjae who arrogantly said as he closed his eyes from a moment, looking at the other side as he shoved his hand in his pants’ pocket.

 

“So, you’re really going to become a doctor. Which would mean…” –Daehyun said slowly as a slight pink crept on his cheeks.

 

An imaginary thought came to his mind where he, himself as a nurse as he slowly walked while holding a file in his hand towards Youngjae who wore a doctor’s white suit. Youngjae sat at his table as he scanned the x-ray in front of him.

 

“Doctor, I’ve brought the charts.” –Daehyun spoke softly as he showed Youngjae the charts.

 

Youngjae instantly turned his head to look up at Daehyun who smiled at him. Youngjae then return the smile as he said. “Perhaps I should ask you to get some ointment to apply on my love too.”

 

Youngjae stared at Daehyun with a seductive eyes as he slyly smiled, trying his best to look cool before he ended his words with a wink.

 

The sudden act sent Daehyun over the edge as he furiously blushed as his eyes changed into a heart shape as he squealed in happiness.

 

“Just kidding.” –Daehyun stated happily as his grip tightened around the card. An obvious blush spread on his cheeks. Youngjae cringed at the sudden act of the other boy.

 

Youngjae scoffed before he grabbed the card away from Daehyun’s grasp. “Hey, you were having another wild fantasy there, weren’t you?” –Youngjae snickered. His face looked some kind of unpleasant with the other boy.

 

“Eh? Of course not.” –Daehyun said shyly as he covered his cheeks, trying to hide his blush. Turning his head to Youngjae, he stared at Youngjae with a slightly wide eyes and smiled brightly.

 

“Nevermind that. Anyway, spring break starts tomorrow, right?” –Daehyun excitedly remarked before he continued. “All the transfer procedures are done. So, let’s go on a trip somewhere and party.”

 

Youngjae closed his eyes as he listened to the other’s ramble. Clearing his throat, he looked away as he began to move, shoving the card back in his pocket.

 

“I’ve already made plans.” –Youngjae said simply before he completely walked away.

 

Daehyun widened his eyes, turning around as he looked at Youngjae in confusion. “What plans?” –Daehyun stuttered a little.

 

“Not telling.” –Youngjae replied as he kept walking.

 

Daehyun was taken aback at the answer he got as he watched Youngjae’s back helplessly behind. His face was full of shock and disappointed. “Aww, no way…” –Daehyun mumbled softly.

 

“See you.” –Youngjae bid him goodbye, waving his hand into the air without even turning his head as he opened the front door of the building and skipped away.

 

“Wait!” –Daehyun exclaimed to get the other’s attention but got interrupted by a sudden voice.

 

“Daehyunnie.” A hand came in contact with his shoulder. Daehyun faced the intruder and looked at the person, the one who called out his name. He blinked his eyes as he stared at the smiling Key who stood rather too close to him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Key was happily cutting the steak in his plate into a small piece before shoving it into his mouth, chewing the grilled meat noisily.

 

Daehyun took a sip of his cup of coffee, looking quite pissed off as he narrowed his eyes at Key who still happily enjoying his food.

 

“Key sunbae, you do know what plans Youngjae made, don’t you?” –Daehyun asked, raising an eyebrow as he said that.

 

Key smiled before he nodded his head. “Of course!” Swallowing the food in his mouth, he smiled again before he continued. “He’ll be spending his break working.”

 

Daehyun looked up at Key as soon as he heard the other’s words. “Huh? Work? Where?” –Daehyun asked quickly, question with another question as he looked at the slightly older guy in front of him.

 

“Some patbingsu would sure be nice for dessert.” –Key mumbled slightly as he smiled, holding up the piece of meat  by using his fork.

 

Daehyun gritted his teeth as he narrowed his eyes again as he felt sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter