Chapter 9 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all our subscribers and new one~ <3

And also special thanks for the upvoters~ <3

Hope you all like this chapter part one~^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 9: Shoot for a date! [Part one]

 

 

 

“And so, and so… Yeollie just wouldn’t let go of me!” –Baekhyun exclaimed happily, grinning widely as he looked at his two best friends.

 

“Baekkie, you were the one who wouldn’t let go of Chanyeol.” –Hyosung corrected as she let out a soft chuckle at her best friend’s statement.

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips slightly, looking at Hyosung while folding his arms in front of his chest. “You’re one to talk, considering you wasted no time giving you cell phone number to Gikwang.” –Baekhyun teased.

 

Hyosung spat out her drink slightly as she started to feel nervous at the other’s sudden attack. “It’s not like that. He asked me for my number.” –Hyosung excused, nodding her head in process.

 

At the same time, Daehyun just sat in front of his best friends while he continued to eat his noodle, ignoring the topic that his best friends talked about.

 

Hyosung chuckled softly as she titled her head slightly to the side, watching Baekhyun while grinning widely. “I never knew the ski circle would be this much fun. There are so many cool guys there.” –Hyosung exclaimed.

 

Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement, smiling widely before turning his head to his best friend as the other did the same before they spoke. “How’s it going on your side, Daehyunnie?" –they asked in unison.

 

Daehyun made a face, suddenly feeling jealous and irritated at the same time. Both Baekhyun and Hyosung’s smiles instantly dropped, looking at their best friend in a rather pity face.

 

“I guess that face speaks for itself…” –Baekhyun exclaimed as the other nodded in agreement. They stared at their best friend who was busy eating his noodle, a clear line printed on his face with the small bandage on the top of his nose.

 

“I’m so glad I didn’t go with Daehyunnie to join the tennis club.” –Hyosung exclaimed happily as Baekhyun nodded his head in total agreement.

 

Daehyun slammed his hands along with the chopstick that he used before to the table while glaring at his two best friends, “Hey, you two!” –he shouted angrily.

 

Baekhyun and Hyosung turned their heads towards him instantly, looking at him in a shocked expression.

 

“All I’ve been hearing is that you’re joining these circles just to get boys. Your motives are impure!” –Daehyun remarked as he continued to stare at his best friends intensely, his eyebrows were moving in a rather annoyed at his friends’ intention.

 

Hyosung and Baekhyun stared at their friend before Hyosung started to spoke. “Since you say that, then who’s the one who joined the tennis club just to go after Youngjae?” –Hyosung asked, watching her friend’s face closely.

 

Daehyun straightened up his body as he heard his friend’s blunt question, realizing about the question. “You’re the most impure one.” –Baekhyun exclaimed softly.

 

“That’s…” –Daehyun stuttered, looking away to cover his face from the two of his best friends.

 

“I would never consider joining a hard club after getting into college.” –Hyosung said softly, eyeing the frustrated male in front of her intensely.

 

Daehyun let out a soft sigh, looking at the other side of him for a brief second. “I didn’t think it’d be this hard.” –Daehyun murmured as he pouted slightly.

 

“Daehyun…” –someone called, causing Daehyun to jump in surprised. He stood up almost immediately before looking at the older male next to his table in wide eyes.

 

“Key sunbae!” –Daehyun called out, standing straight while looking at the other in a rather scared expression. On the other hand, Key just smiled at him happily while holding his food tray tightly.

 

“Why are you jumping to attention like that?” –Key asked as he watched the other scared expression with a questioned look.

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened at the question, he didn’t know how to answer the older question because the older seemed to forget about what had happened between them before.

 

“Ah, no, it’s…” –Daehyun said while stuttering.

 

“Your face looks terrible. Are you all right?” –Key asked worriedly. Daehyun’s scared expression change into an annoyed instantly after that, looking away from the older male as the other continued.

 

“I guess our training is a bit hard. But, don’t get discouraged and keep coming, okay?” –he said while grinning widely.

 

Daehyun let out a soft sigh before slowly nodding his head in defeat, “Yes.” making the older smile grew wider than previously.

 

Key chuckled. “Okay. See you later then.” –Key said before bidding a small goodbye to the younger male. He left the three while waving his hand happily.

 

“He seems like a nice guy.” –Baekhyun said, smiling towards the older male who slowly disappeared from their sight.

 

“Not at all!” –Daehyun protested angrily.

 

“It seems like he must have forgotten, but… he’s the one who did this to my face!” –Daehyun exclaimed while pointing out his face.

 

Both of his best friends’ eyes widened as they stared at their friend’s face in disbelief. “Eh?” –they shouted in unison.

 

“You don’t say! But, he looks so kind.” –Hyosung remarked as she looked at the slightly angry boy in confusion.

 

“It’s true though!” –Daehyun exclaimed loudly, remembering about what had actually happened at his nose and a few lines around it.

 

 

 

[Flashback:]

 

“I’ll be testing your abilities today. Freshmen, please enter the court.” –Key announced as he stood at the other side of the court along with a full bucket of tennis balls next to him.

 

“Yes!” –all of the freshmen yelled in unison as they ran towards the court while holding their racquet in their hands, lining into a few lines at the other side of their seniors.

 

Daehyun looked at his senior curiously as the other kept smiling happily before he spoke. “Okay, newcomers. Here I go.” –Key said politely before he held his racquet tightly, looking down for a brief second.

 

His body suddenly shook a little as an imaginary flame burned his body while letting out a loud noise. He looked up, facing in front of him with a rather serious face. His eyes were getting red as if there was a fire in it.

 

He held the racquet in front of him while fixing his gaze at the newcomers. His red eyes were squinted a little before a sly smirk appeared almost immediately.

 

Daehyun’s eyes almost popped out of his socket, looking at Key with wide eyes as soon as he noticed the sudden changed of appearance.

 

Throwing the tennis ball into the air, Key smacked the ball mercilessly along with the other balls in an inhuman speed towards the newcomers on the other side of the court.

 

His eyes got more redder than before, letting out an ‘ahh!’ out loud with every smack he made.

 

All the newcomers seemed a bit shocked with what had happened. All the balls were flying around, hitting them in process.

 

All the girls shrieked loudly while trying to defend themselves with every ball flied towards them. Key kept throwing the balls one by one without stopping. His face looked scary like a zombie.

 

Key sunbae’s personality changes whenever he holds a racquet.

 

“Do you guys even have eyes on your heads?!” –Key yelled out loud, pointing his racquet straight in front of them who now scattered around on the ground, totally tired and in pain.

 

“You there! Fight!” –Key yelled again and with that, he threw another ball. Daehyun was stunned for a while. Each ball Key had threw towards him, passing him in a dangerous speed.

 

Daehyun clenched his eyes tightly before he felt a sudden ball passed him from behind. He turned around in shocked. There she was, looking so elegant and perfect with her hair tied up into a pony tail, wearing a short dress.

 

Eunji threw the ball back by using her racquet towards Key. Her pose looked like a professional. Her face was serious for a moment, causing Daehyun suddenly felt amazed.

 

“Amazing!” –Daehyun praised.

 

“Jung Daehyun!” –Key shouted loudly, catching Daehyun’s attention. Daehyun quickly turned his head towards the other’s direction in surprised.

 

His face suddenly changed, looking at the ball which was coming his way in a complete shocked.

 

Without a second, he immediately lifted his racquet in front of his face as if it could safe him from the impact. He shrieked in pain as soon as the ball made a contact with the racquet, flat on his pretty face. Coming to a stop, the ball fell on the ground slowly.

 

“Don’t daydream!” –Key remarked, yelling at the poor boy in process.

 

Daehyun was stunned again. His eyes were wide opened and his face were red along with a several lines on his face at the bridge of his nose, between his cheeks.

 

He lowered the racquet a bit slowly. His eyes slightly watered from the pain he got.

 

[End of the flashback:]

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Hyosung laughed after they were done hearing their best friend’s story about what the actual caused of the small injuries on his pretty face.

 

“It’s not a laughing matter!” –Daehyun shouted angrily as he glared at his friends. He was feeling so angry and irritated about what had happened on his face.

 

“Because of this face…” –he continued, eyeing his friends with a very sad expression.

 

 

 

[Flashback:]

 

Daehyun climbed the stairs slowly, walking towards his room after he was done with his bath with a small towel hung around his neck.

 

He stopped in his track as soon as he heard a sound of door being opened before lifting his head slightly towards the sound direction.

 

His eyed grew wide as he saw the handsome male, standing in front of his wide opened door while looking toward his direction.

 

Umm, this is…

 

He thought before covering his face slightly with the towel. The other was looking at him silently before he slowly made his way toward him.

 

Youngjae walked calmly before passing the other who was standing still on his spot. Daehyun let out a soft sigh right after the other passed him.

 

A soft sound of laugh can be heard a few seconds after that, causing Daehyun to turn his body to the source of the sound.

 

There’s Youngjae behind him, trying hard to slow down his laugh because of the other’s face. Daehyun cupped his face, feeling the embarrassment took over him as he was dramatically falling inside the wide dark hole behind him.

 

No!

 

[End of the flashback:]

 

 

 

“Both my heart and body are in shambles.” –Daehyun exclaimed, lifting his head slightly from the table and looked at his best friends while crying silently.

 

Both of his best friends were giving him a very pitiful look. “If it’s really that tough, then why don’t you just quit?” –Hyosung asked, worried can be heard all over her voice.

 

“Then again, it’s not that easy to quit because Youngjae is there? –Baekhyun asked teasingly, chuckling softly as he watched his best friend’s change of expression.

 

“Youngja looks so cool when he’s playing tennis.” –Daehyun exclaimed happily. The tears of happiness kept flowing out from his eyes.

 

“Are you laughing or crying? Choose one.” –Hyosung asked, staring at her best friend in a rather annoyed expression. She was confused about her best friend’s weird beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter