Chapter 9 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to our loyal subscribers and new subscribers~

Hope all of you will like this~ <3

Enjoy!

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Chapter 9: Shoot for a date! [Last part]

 

 

 

The light went off once the movie started to show on the large screen in front of them. Everyone was sitting at their own places, paying their attention toward the movie.

 

Despite the darkness overwhelmed them, a small satisfied smile still can be seen on Eunji’s face, sitting comfortably beside Youngjae who looked grumpy as usual.

 

Without them noticed, there were two people watching them from behind, sticking their heads at the space between Eunji’s and Youngjae’s seats with eyes furiously locked at the back of the others’ heads.

 

Key and Daehyun watched them a bit carefully and when the light from the screen turned a little bright, that when they noticed a little movement came from Eunji who’s slowly trying to close the distance between her and Youngjae.

 

Eunji actually tried to put her head on Youngjae’s shoulder and that made Daehyun widened his eyes in horror. Quickly, he dropped one of the pamphlets he had between them in a flash, causing Eunji to gasp in surprised and backed away immediately.

 

The action caused Youngjae to look at the girl beside him who looked surprised because of the sudden action.

 

“Oh, sorry. I dropped my pamphlet.” –Daehyun reasoned himself with a rather high –pitched and a bit girlish voice, covering his mouth slightly as he said that.

 

Eunji scrunched up her face in annoyance, looking a bit mad at the intruder while Youngjae just narrowed his eyes slightly.

 

Daehyun sat on the floor while resting his back behind Youngjae’s seat with a hand over his mouth as he tried to change his voice. His eyes wandered at the two seats of them to look out for any movement.

 

Key who kneeled down beside him was grinning widely from ear to ear at the other’s brilliant action. “Nice, Daehyun!” –he whispered slowly.

 

“Thank you.” –Daehyun replied, smiling happily, still didn’t letting his hand away.

 

Focusing their eyes toward the movie again, which now the actress looked a bit sad, spreading her arms widely while looking sadly at the other side.

 

Her eyes were about to glitter with tears and that when the flow of romantic started to fill the audience’s heart. Eunji glanced at Youngjae for a while before looking back to the screen, lifting her hand in process.

 

Sensing the other’s intention, Youngjae quickly lifted his hand from the armrest of his seat and put it on his right thigh. Daehyun and Key once again watched Eunji’s movement in curiosity.

 

Before letting her hand rested on the armrest which Youngjae used to put his hand before, she instantly let out a sly smile. Without her knowing, carefully, Key slowly put his hand on it with Eunji’s soft hand followed after.

 

A light pink immediately made it way on Eunji’s cheeks as well as Key who grinned a bit scary like a ert behind her. Looking weirdly at the said man, Daehyun backed away a little with a frown decorated his forehead.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

The outside of the cinema was crowded with people who just came out from it after the movie ended. The atmosphere suddenly turned a bit noisy like usual.

 

“That movie was unexpectedly shallow.” –Eunji stated calmly while taking a glance at Youngjae when she said that.

 

“Really?” –Youngjae asked, stopping in his track before looking back at Eunji who looked up to face him.

 

“If they had made it with more scientific basis, I think the story would have had more depth.” –Eunji spoke, looking at Youngjae with a rather serious face before she continued. “In the end, it was mainly about love being able to overcome all obstacles…”

 

Daehyun hid at one of the wall behind the couple, watching them with eyes full of jealousy. Daehyun puffed his cheeks in frustration.

 

A loud noise could be heard behind him, causing him to turn around and faced a love struck person or known as Key was lovingly admiring his own hand which unexpectedly was getting held by his crush.

 

“I’ll never wash my left hand ever again!” –Key said, resting his left hand on his right cheek while closing his eyes tightly. An obvious blush spread on his cheek accompanied with a wide smile plastered on his good –looking face.

 

“Wash it, please!” –Daehyun half whispered and half yelled towards the older guy in annoyance.

 

On the other hand, Youngjae who stood not –so –far from Daehyun and Key still locked eyes with Eunji before voicing out his own opinion about the movie.

 

“I thought it was pretty interesting. I’d like to build a cyborg like that too.” –Youngjae remarked, a quite serious expression shown on his face. Daehyun and Key still stalked them from a far against the wall.

 

“It’s scary since you might just be able to do it.” Eunji let out a soft chuckle before smiling and began walking away. Youngjae followed her right after that.

 

“Sunbae, let’s go!” –Daehyun whispered, running after the couple. Key nodded lightly before he followed the younger from behind.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Say, what do you want to be in the future?” –Eunji asked, facing the handsome male who was sitting right in front of her. They were sitting in one of the seats inside of a restaurant, waiting for their lunch order to come.

 

“I don’t know.” –Youngjae answered simply, sitting straight while looking at the beautiful girl in front of him with a rather uninterested expression.

 

Eunji watched the handsome male in shocked, her eyes widened a bit as the curious took over her. “You don’t know? Don’t you want to be a politician, or a university lecturer, or instance?” –she said, explaining a bit about any job that can suit the handsome male well.

 

“Not really.” Youngjae looked at the beautiful girl in front of him in silent, still giving the uninterested look over again.

 

“You could be a lawyer or even a physician. There’s nothing that you can’t become, right?” –Eunji added, grinning happily as she looked at the handsome male in front of her.

 

“I wonder about that.” –Youngjae murmured softly as he turned his gaze away from the other, watching a happy couple outside the restaurant intensely.

 

His thought were interrupted by the beautiful girl who was calling for him. “Hey, Youngjae…” Youngjae turned his gaze back to the other, looking at the other with a questioned look.

 

Next to them, there were Daehyun and Key sat on one of the table that slightly higher from the couple’s table which was on the first floor.

 

They were watching the couple while trying to listening to the couple conversation closely. “What kind of girl /boy/ would be your type?” –Eunji asked curiously.

 

Daehyun’s face lit up instantly as soon as the topic had been brought up. He wanted to know about the handsome male ideal type so badly since the day he rejected him.

 

Youngjae leaned his body to his seat while brought up the cup closer to his mouth, looking so cool in Daehyun’s eyes. “Let me see…” –he said calmly, sipping the hot coffee slowly.

 

Daehyun was waiting the answer from the handsome male excitedly while grinning widely. “I’d prefer someone who’s pretty, glamorous and intelligent.” Daehyun’s happy face instantly disappeared as soon as he heard the handsome male’s words.

 

Key looked at the younger male next to him in a pity look, feeling sad for the other as a soft sigh escaped his lip.

 

“Oh, and good at cooking too.” Daehyun lowered his head in defeat as the last statement came out from the handsome male’s mouth, feeling sad for not having any of the ideal type of the handsome male.

 

“I prefer intelligent guys by far.” –Eunji voiced out, snatching the oldest between the four’s attention.

 

“Not those old man types though.” Key’s face immediately shone brightly as he heard the beautiful girl’s ideal type, feeling slightly happy as he knew that he can be related with one of the girl’s ideal.

 

His smiles instantly dropped at the other last statement, looking at the two with sad look. “Definitely a no for a guy who couldn’t control his anger well.” –Eunji announced happily.

 

“Could we be the ideal couple?” –Eunji commented, as she let out a soft chuckle while looking at the handsome male in excitement. Her face was full of hidden hope for the handsome male agreement.

 

“Perhaps.” Youngjae’s simple answer causing Daehyun’s eyes widened as he stared at the male in front of him in pure horror. He felt that all of his hope crash down along with the other words.

 

“But…” –Youngjae said, stopping right after that. Eunji looked at him curiously, waiting the handsome male to continue his words. “But?” –she asked.

 

Youngjae immediately shook his head as if the words he wanted to say earlier wasn’t important anymore, “Nevermind.” giving the other a sly smile as he continued.

 

“What do you want to do after this?” –Youngjae asked right after he paid the bill for their lunch.

 

Eunji grinned while glancing at the handsome male in front of him. “I’d like to buy a new racquet. Would you accompany me?” –she stated, looking at the other with hope.

 

Youngjae nodded slightly, “Sure.” causing the smile grew wider on the beautiful girl’s lip. She squealed happily inside.

 

Eunji let out a rather polite chuckle as they were slowly make their way towards the main door of the restaurant. “Let’s get going then.” –Eunji said with manner, slowly walking side by side with Youngjae toward the door before stepping out of the restaurant.

 

Opening the door, Youngjae waited for the beautiful girl to get out first before following suit. Once they arrived at the sport store, Eunji walked towards where all the racquets were placed at.

 

A head none other than Jung Daehyun suddenly popped out from the outside of the store, furrowing his eyebrows as he watched the so –called –couple intensely along with Key who cocked his head to look at the others too.

 

What’s with this lovey –dovey atmosphere?

 

Daehyun thought, feeling his heart clenched painfully in his heart. Furrowing his eyebrows as if he was in a deep thought, he bit hard down on his lower lips as he watched the scene where Youngjae chose a racquet for Eunji.

 

Youngjae was holding out the racquet in his hand while the girl held the other side of the racquet, looking through it to find a suitable racquet which suited for her the best.

 

After a while, Eunji finally got one for her, carrying the item in her hand with care. They then walked together along the street which quite crowded with the cars and the other business of people to take care of.

 

The street was occupied with a lot of people walked by, causing the two to walk a bit closer with Eunji who almost slipped when a car suddenly drove passed her, almost hit her in process but Youngjae was fast enough to catch her by the shoulder.

 

“Careful!” –Youngjae spoke, looking at her worriedly while holding Eunji protectively by the shoulder.

 

The action brought a smile on Eunji’s face. The duo who still stalked them from behind had jealousy written all over their faces.

 

Eunji slowly looked up, smiling sweetly as she let out a small thank towards him for the help and quick action. “Thanks.”

 

A sudden glitter sparkled around them, causing them shone brightly in Daehyun’s eyes. The scene in front of him hit him hard.

 

The secure hand on Eunji’s shoulder and the closeness they had, looking at each other for a brief second with Youngjae’s eyes showed nothing but worries while the other lovingly stared back with a smile made them looked like a real couple.

 

Daehyun hopelessly watched in surprised. His heart sunk at the sight of it, mouth slightly part while his eyes flashed some kind of sadness. On the other hand, Key felt anger went through his body as he exclaimed yet a bit quiet. “What’s with that hand?!”

 

 

What am I doing?

 

I’m spying on other people’s dates.

 

And in the end, I’m shown how close they are.

 

Daehyun was taken aback for a while. He thought, battling in his mind as he wondered why he had been doing this. The scene before him played in his eyes where the guy he loved the most was actually looked close with his so –called –enemy.

 

He was about to cry when his name was called by a loud voice. “Daehyun!” Daehyun widened his eyes a bit, returning for his daydream.

 

“What’s wrong?” –Key asked, looking at him suspiciously.

 

“I’m going home.” –Daehyun answered quickly in a sad yet calm tone, causing Key to gaps in a complete surprised, wondering why the other decided to go home.

 

He suddenly got angry after that once he realized what the other had said. “How can you be saying that now?!” Key yelled angrily, spitting out the words harshly. Daehyun closed his eyes as he felt scared of the other’s outburst.

 

He looked away as he lowered his head a bit. “I can’t stand watchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter