Chapter 5 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to our loyal subscribers and new subscribers.. <3

Hope you guys love this.. <3 <3

Enjoy~

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 5 : The Crucial Moment! Class – F’s Winter Battle. (Last part)

 

 

“I’m back.” –Youngjae greeted as he opened the door before entering the house with a rather calm appearance but he was taken aback by all the people in his house.

 

“Welcome back!” –All of Daehyun’s classmates greeted Youngjae back loudly in unison, grinning happily to the said boy.

 

Daehyun just stood there with his back faced Youngjae because he was too scared to face the other boy. He stood like a statue, mumbling slowly to himself.

 

Youngjae on the other hand just stared back at them with a kind of shocked face as he stepped backward a little, eyes widening of the sight of it.

 

 “Youngjae, please! Please tutor us!” –one of the boys exclaimed in a desperate tone with the others bowed 90 degree before they continued, in unison. “Please!”

 

Daehyun still didn’t move a bit, too scared to even speak something. “Jung Daehyun!” –Youngjae called out, yelling at the said boy in an anger tone.

 

Daehyun turned around quickly, too quickly actually with his eyes widened, shuttering in process. “Yes?”

 

“Would you cut this nonsense out?!” –Youngjae yelled again, slowly approaching the scared boy.

 

“Well, as their savior, please rescue their futures. They’ll be eternally grateful.” –Daehyun shuttered all over his words as he awkwardly smiled to Youngjae, tilting his head in a suggestive manner.

 

“I don’t need their gratitude!” –Youngjae stated boldly, anger shown all over his face as his eyebrows furrowed a little.

 

“Youngjae!” –Baekhyun and Hyosung lovingly called the handsome male with both hands intertwined with each other, looking at the male pleadingly.

 

“No, Youngjae –gun!” –the others two boys pleaded in a sweet tone, eyes glittered with hope.

 

“Please, somehow…!” –All of them said in unison, bowing again to persuade the said boy. Both Youngjae and Daehyun just looked at them in shocked.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Next, page 74. So, we’ll focus on actually determining the integral. In other words, we’ll finally be learning how to integrate f(x).” –Youngjae said, explaining the topic one by one for them.

 

Daehyun and the others quickly took a note of everything Youngjae had explained, writing the important things they needed to focus more.

 

“First, the definition of integral from a to x. here, a is a real number, correct?” –Youngjae said calmly while the others were determinedly taking the note. “When a isn’t -1…” –Youngjae continued.

 

Without them knowing, there was a person peeking at the door. Mrs. Yoo smiled, peeked at the door as she bent over slightly while holding the door knob and the wall for the support.

 

“He’s tutoring Daedae’s school friends.” –Mr. Yoo remarked, putting his hands inside his pocket as he looked at his beloved wife.

 

“Jaejae has changed a little since Daedae arrived, hasn’t he?” –Mrs. Yoo excitedly asked, whispering in process.

 

Mr. Yoo nodded his head, his chin slightly as he closed his eyes. “It’s really interesting to see Jaejae get strung along by Daedae.”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Thank you very much!” –All of the classmates said in unison, bowing their head in process as the gratitude for the studies.

 

“I don’t mind at all.” –Mrs. Yoo said calmly, giving Daehyun’s friends a very warm smile before she continued. “Please be safe on your way home.”

 

On the other hand, Youngjae was standing in front of the house while massaging his shoulder. “Thanks for today.” –Daehyun said, slowly approaching the tired male with a cup of coffee in his hand.

 

Youngjae turned and looked at Daehyun, who’s offering him the coffee that he made. “You must be tired.”

 

“Of course. I never expected them to ask for help on every single subject.” –Youngjae exclaimed, taking the cup from Daehyun’s hand and took a sip of it, sighing in process.

 

“But, this would probably help them get through the tests.” –Daehyun said slowly, a small blush appeared on his cheeks as he continued. “…and myself as well.”

 

Youngjae just watched him intensely, still drinking his coffee. “I’m sorry for always being so demanding. Good night then.” –Daehyun said before walking towards the door.

 

“Hey.” –Youngjae called the other boy, making the other stopped in his track and turned towards him. “Why do you want to get into college?”

 

“Why? To study, and make friends, and such.” –Daehyun explained, looking at the handsome male with a questioned face.

 

“You’re going to exert that much effort just to study something you won’t understand?” –Youngjae asked.

 

“Well, I am, but…” –Daehyun said slowly, still didn’t get the other male’s main point. “I just can’t understand why everyone wants to get into college so badly.” –Youngjae asked again.

 

Daehyun just smiled before he swung his body until his back faced the handsome male before he spoke. “Well, you wouldn’t understand our feeling since you’re Youngjae, the one who’s naturally get into the Seoul University.”

 

“I’m not thinking of going to college.” –Youngjae exclaimed bluntly, making Daehyun looked at him in shocked. “Eh??”

 

“Besides, why is there a need to go in the first place?” –Youngjae said calmly, explaining his logical.

 

Daehyun stared at the other male as he spoke. “Well, it’s to study for what you want to do in the future.”

 

Youngjae turned his gaze to him, looking at him intensely. “So, what do you want to be?” –Youngjae asked.

 

Daehyun blinked his eyes repeatedly, thinking something to answer the handsome male’s question. “Well, I can’t give an immediate answer just like that.” –Daehyun said while looking down slightly.

 

“Right?” –Youngjae said before he started to walk away from the other boy.

 

“But, isn’t that why we go in search of it.” –Daehyun exclaimed. His eyes followed the other body as he said. “You might find what you want to spend your entire life doing while you’re there.”

 

Youngjae stopped his track but still locked his mouth from saying anything, either replying the other’s words. “In other words, college is an important time, searching for what you want to be in the future.” –Daehyun said.

 

“You really are amazing.” –Youngjae interrupted. “I’ve been thinking this for a while, but how are you able to try so hard?” –He said calmly, turning his gaze towards the other boy.

 

Daehyun nodded while smiling to the handsome male. “No, I don’t try that hard.” –Daehyun said in rather humble tone of voice.

 

“And yet, it’s still impressive that you still can’t do it.” –Youngjae added with a very unreadable face.

 

Is that sarcasm?

 

Daehyun thought, biting his lip in process at the other boy’s weird statements. He looked down slowly.

 

“I’m sort of jealous.” –Youngjae voiced out so suddenly, making Daehyun looked at him in shocked.

 

“I’m going to bed.” –Youngjae said, walking away from the other boy place. Daehyun just stood on his spot while watching Youngjae’s back, leaving him behind.

 

“Y –Youngjae, you shouldn’t keep that brain of yours only for yourself! You have to contribute to the development of Korea by going to Seoul University!” –Daehyun shouted in rather slow tone.

 

Youngjae opened the door slightly before he stopped and spoke. “The scale of our conversation sure got big.” With that, he closed the door and left the other boy behind.

 

Daehyun sighed deeply as he watched the plate in his hand.

 

I guess geniuses have their own worries.

 

I feel like I’ve just taken a small peek into Youngjae’s heart.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

The school bell rang as for the sign of the school was ended and also the end of their last day of the final exam.

 

Hyosung wiped the classroom’s blackboard before meeting with her two best friends. “How did it go?” –she said in a serious tone.

 

Both Daehyun and Baekhyun smiled before they showed the ‘v’ sign by using their hands and Hyosung also did the same sign before she spoke. “Me too. But, it was amazing, wasn’t it?”

 

“All of the problem came right from the sections that Youngjae predicted!” –Hyosung continued.

 

“This is the first time I’ve done this well on a test.” –Baekhyun exclaimed happily before their attention got interrupted by something that slowly approaching them like a zombie.

 

“Gukkie, are you okay?” –Daehyun asked as a worried came all over him as he saw the other’s condition as if his soul got snatched away from his body.

 

“It seems like you did well where I couldn’t, Daehyunnie.” –Yongguk said, his body swayed from side to side as he looked at the trio. “Don’t feel down. Just marry me.”

 

Daehyun and his two friends gulped down their saliva as the sight of the other boy. “I think you should get some sleep first.” –Daehyun said slowly.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“All of you did unexpectedly well on this term’s finals. Practically all of you can rest easy.” –Jung seongsaeng – nim announced to the class – F’s students.

 

“Hooray!” –All of the students shouted happily after they heard the good news that came out from their homeroom’s teacher.

 

All of them were jumping happily and Daehyun and his two best friends were hugging each other because of the happiness.

 

“Now I can become a college student in Spring!” –Yongguk exclaimed happily as he did the same as the others classmates.

 

“Bang Yongguk, please see me in the counseling room later.” Yonnguk stopped his action right away after that as the teacher continued. “Life isn’t all about college. There are many other choices.”

 

Yongguk felt his body turned into a statue and vanished as soon as the teacher said that. “Even my good friend…”

 

“Why don’t we get a present for Youngjae?” –Hyosung suggested all of sudden, making both of the guys looked at her.

 

“Present?” –Daehyun asked innocently, looking at his friend who’s smiling back at him.

 

Hyosung nodded her head slightly, giving her trademar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter