Chapter 7 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all our loyal subscribers and new subscribers~ <3

We love you all~

And thanks to our commentors~ <3 <3

Hope you like this last part of chapter 7~

So, this is the chapter last part that been waiting so long~ lol~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 7 : Spiteful Kiss. (Last part)

 

 

 

“Well done, Daehyun. I expected no less.”

 

Daehyun remembered the thought of Youngjae, praising him for giving the speech on the stage. The thought suddenly broke into pieces as soon as it came into reality.

 

“Daedae, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to fly into a fit there.” –Mrs. Yoo apologized, looking at the sad boy next to her while cupping .

 

Daehyun kept his head lowered as he walked. “Not at all.” He sighed softly.

 

“Everyone was already expecting something like that since it’s you after all.” –Baekhyun exclaimed.

 

“It’s better to have a unique, lively graduation ceremony anyway.” –Hyosung said while trying to soothe the sad boy.

 

Baekhyun agreed, smiling in process. “So, don’t let it get you down so much.” –Baekhyun said before stopping in his track as he saw something interesting.

 

There’s a couple kissing below the tree and the couple was one of the graduation’s students just like them.

 

The four of them immediately hid behind the tree and watched the scene in wide eyes along with wide opened mouth, squealing over the kissing couple.

 

“How nice!” –Baekhyun shouted, feeling jealous over the kissing couple.

 

“This is what a graduation ceremony should be like!” –Daehyun exclaimed, looking at his two best friends with a jealous face.

 

Hysosung nodded, totally agreed with her best friends’ words. “I’m so jealous! Why aren’t we…?”

 

Mrs. Yoo sighed. “Gah! That Jaejae really drives me crazy! Why, on such a wonderful day like this…? –Mrs. Yoo shouted while shaking her head in frustration.

 

“There, there, it’s only small…” –Baekhyun said as he tried to calm his best friends but his words stopped as his eyes, again spotting someone familiar.

 

“Eh, Daehyunnie!” The three stared at Baekhyun in confusion before they turned their head toward the place that Baekhyun pointed.

 

“Sunbae, can I have your second button please?” –said one girl shyly as soon as she managed to make Youngjae stopped from walking.

 

Her friends were cheering for her from behind, encouraging the cute girl to confess towards their senior.

 

“It’s first year girl!” –Baekhyun exclaimed, looking intensely at the two persons who were standing far away from their place.

 

“She’s badgering him for his second button! What an unbelievable girl!” –Mrs. Yoo said, looking at the girl in disbelief and an angry face.

 

“This is good, isn’t it? She got rejected, Daehyunnie!” –Baekhyun announced happily as soon as they saw the girl ran away from Youngjae while crying, running back to her friends.

 

“It’s as though I’m watching a video of myself from a year ago.” –Daehyun said softly, his hand was covering his mouth as he looked down sadly.

 

He was remembering about himself a year ago when the first time he gave the rejected letter to Youngjae.

 

“Poor boy.” –Hyosung said with a hint of pity all over his voice.

 

Mrs. Yoo sighed. She was totally sad for the poor boy in front of her. “Oh, really? That’s awful!”

 

“If only that girl would accept my second button instead.” Mrs. Yoo exclaimed.

 

Youngjae continued to walk again and then, he was stopped by another girl who came closer, “Here come another one.” holding a small camera in her hand.

 

Youngjae stopped in his track again and glanced towards the young girl in front of him.

 

“She’s a second year students.” –Baekhyun announced again. He really knew all the junior so well.

 

Mrs. Yoo gasped in shocked, “He’s sure popular with the girls.” shaking her head in process.

 

“Youngjae oppa, can we take a picture together?” –the second year’s students asked, holding her camera nervously as she said.

 

Youngjae stared at her for a while before starting to walk away from her. “I don’t want!” –he said coldly.

 

The girl immediately followed him before she started to beg, “Just one will do!” –she said slowly.

 

“Don’t be so persistent!” –Youngjae answered. The three paired of eyes widened in shocked as soon as they heard Youngjae’s almost heartless statements.

 

“Keep it up, Jaejae!” –Mrs. Yoo cheered up as she agreed with her son’s rejection towards the poor girl before turning her gaze to Daehyun.

 

“All right. You’re up next, Daedae. Go.” –Mrs. Yoo suggested excitedly, making Daehyun jumped in surprised.

 

“You have to show how far ahead you’re of the other girls and boys.” Mrs. Yoo encouraged him. “And ask for his second button… also don’t forget to ask to take a picture together too, okay?” –she added.

 

Daehyun stared at the older woman in shocked, completely at loss of word. “Ah, how nice! This atmosphere. This situation. This is adolescence, isn’t it? You have my permission to kiss him.” Mrs. Yoo squealed happily.

 

“Aunty…” –Baekhyun called as he tried to calm down the over excited woman.

 

All of the students’ attention went to Youngjae as the handsome male continued his walk towards the school’s gates.

 

“Good luck, Daedae.” –Mrs. Yoo and his friends cheered up for him while hiding behind the tree. “Come one, hurry!” –Baekhyun shouted in a rather slow tone.

 

Daehyun gulped down his saliva as he watched the trio hid behind the tree. He was scared at Mrs. Yoo’s idea.

 

No way, she can’t be serious.

 

Daehyun thought before turning his gaze away from the tree and unfortunately for him, his gaze met with Youngjae’s intense one as the other was stood a few centimeter away from him.

 

Daehyun jumped in surprised. “What is it?” –Youngjae asked bluntly, eyeing the smaller boy in a slightly annoyed face.

 

Daehyun lowered his face, “Well…” hesitant to utter any word. But then, his words got cut by the handsome male as he knew what exactly the smaller boy wanted.

 

“Don’t tell me that you’re going to ask for my second button?” –Youngjae asked.

 

Daehyun lifted up his head instantly before he shouted excitedly. “Yeah, that’s it!”

 

Daehyun words once again being cut by the handsome male as he looked at his with an expressionless face, “I’m not giving it.” making Daehyun’s smile disappeared.

 

Daehyun pouted. “Then, what about a picture.” –he asked in a very slow tone, almost like a whisper to the other’s ears. He was scared at the other’s answer.

 

“I’m not taking one.” –Youngjae said before leaving the sad boy, hanging behind.

 

~ ~

“Please take this. This is just right for you.” –Youngjae said while kneeling in front of the happy boy.

 

“Daehyunnie, I’ll never let you go.” –Youngjae exclaimed while looking to the blushing Daehyun in his arms.

~ ~

 

All of the dreams about Youngjae’s confession broke into pieces before Daehyun started to tear up, crying loudly as he ran towards Mrs. Yoo and his best friends.

 

“Aunty…” –Daehyun cried out, hugging the older woman tightly.

 

“What a horrible thing you do!” Mrs. Yoo remarked, glaring at her eldest son’s back.

 

“Wait, Jaejae! What’s with that attitude?” –Mrs. Yoo burst out, shouting angrily towards her son.

 

Youngjae tilted his head to the side and met with his mother slightly burning eyes, glaring at him as if she can bore a hole on him.

 

“I can’t believe you didn’t respond Daedae’s courageous feelings! And you called yourself a man?!” –Mrs. Yoo yelled angrily towards his son.

 

Youngjae’s eyes widened as he stared at his angry mother right in front of him as the older woman stood so closed to him.

 

He blinked his eyes a few times before turning to face the teary eyes Daehyun on his side whom looking at him sadly.

 

He heaved a soft sigh, “Fine, I just have to take a picture, right?” looking down in defeat.

 

Daehyun jumped in happiness as he saw the other nodded in agreement. “Really, thanks. Just one will do, okay?” –he said hopefully.

 

“Obviously, sheesh!” –Youngjae answered coldly.

 

Youngjae stood in front of his mother, ready for the picture. He was folded his arms on his chest while Daehyun slowly approaching the handsome male shyly before standing next to him.

 

Mrs. Yoo smiled as she was ready to snap the cute moment between her son and her precious son –in –law. “Okay, I’m going to shoot. Daedae, Jaejae, smile.”

 

Daehyun did as he was told and Youngjae just looked at the camera without any feeling written on his handsome face.

 

“Say cheese!” –Mrs. Yoo shouted loudly before snapping the picture.

 

In a blink of eyes, the picture was taken but the luck was not on their side as there was someone interrupted the sweet moment between Youngjae and Daehyun.

 

“Hello!” –Yongguk said excitedly as he managed to get into the picture. His fingers showed the happy peace as he smiled happily, showing his precious gummy smile.

 

“Gukkie!” –Daehyun groaned in frustration as he saw the elder boy standing in between him and Youngjae.

 

“Hey, why did you show up?!” –Mrs. Yoo yelled angrily, “After all the trouble I went through to get a wonderful two –shot of them!” stomping her feet while groaning.

 

Yongguk chuckled darkly. “Hah! You’re hundred years too late to take a two –shot of Daehyunnie without me!” –he exclaimed proudly.

 

Mrs. Yoo’s eyes grew wider in combination of shocked and depression, staring at the slightly stupid boy intensely.

 

Youngjae looked away before starting to walk away from the noises, leaving the trio alone bickering with each other

 

“Wait, Youngjae!” –Daehyun called as he tried to chase the other male in attempted to stop him from leaving.

 

Youngjae stopped his track and tilted his head to the other boy behind him, staring at him. “I posed for the one photo, didn’t I?” –Youngjae said before he started to walk off.

 

Daehyun stared at the handsome male’s back sadly.

 

No way!

 

The image of him and Youngjae took a two –shot picture together in his dream also broke into tiny pieces.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“High school life, Class –F life, good bye!” –Baekhyun shouted out loud right in front the school’s front gates, waving his hand around in process.

 

Hyosung looked at their school sadly, “Those years in Class –F were pretty long. College finally coming.” noticing the dark aura around her best friend, Daehyun.

 

“Come on, Daehyunnie. How long are you going to stay depressed?” –Baekhyun asked in concerned at his best friend.

 

Daehyun lowered his head as he sighed softly repeatedly. “But… my graduation… my dreams… They all ended without a single one coming true.”

 

Daehyun was sad about his incomplete dream and he thought that he was going to be sad for all day long.

 

“That’s something happened all the time anyway. More importantly, there’s going to be a party later!” –Hyosung exclaimed, trying to soothe the sad boy next to her.

 

“But, it kinda worries me that Gukkie is the organizer.” –Hyosung added, laughing at the name Yongguk as the party organizer.

 

They needed to be worry if the party organizer is Yongguk but still they have to go to the party because that is their class party after all.

 

“Let’s eat lots of yummy food and party away!” –Baekhyun shouted excitedly as three of them started to walk away from the school, leaving the school forever.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Sorry to keep you all!” –one of male students in Class –F shouted as they reached the restaurants before entering it, joining the other members in their table.

 

“It’s so cold!” Daehyun sat in the same table with their class’s teacher along with Yongguk right in front of him.

 

That night was so cold. A gust of wind kept caressing their skin, giving a slight chill to their spine. All of them were shivering, keeping their bodies warm from the coldness.

 

“What’s wrong? Why does everyone look so down?” –one of the students asked, looking at his sad expression of friends.

 

“This is the worst spot ever.” –Baekhyun exclaimed in rather upset voice. He was expecting the better place, warm and cozy.

 

“Toilet, toilet…” One of their class students ran passed the other boy, finding the toilet because of too cold.

 

The sound of toilet being flushed can be heard quickly after that and that make Baekhyun sad even more. “It’s smells, doesn’t it?” –he asked towards the other friends.

 

Yunho seongsaeng –nim sighed as he looked at his students, cold and upset. “Well, let’s start with a toast.” –he said carefully.

 

Yongguk nodded vigorously, looking at his teacher in wide grin. “How thoughtful of you, seongsaeng –nim.”

 

He then stood up, holding his big glass of drink as he spoke out loud towards his class members. “It may be a bit presumptuous of me, but as the organizer… I, Bang Yongguk, will do the honors. Cheers everyone!”

 

Suddenly a cold breeze came, making them shivering in coldness. Yongguk hugged himself, unable to continue his speech for a while.

 

“It’s really freezing.” –Daehyun exclaimed, shivering a little but then his eyes caught someone familiar right in front of his eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter