Chapter 2 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanks for our loyal subscriberS and also new subscriberS~ <3 <3

I WILL GIVE YOU THE OPENING SONG~ HERE

Hope you will like the chapter~ <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 2: Dangerous Cohabitation (Part 1)

 

 

 

Morning had appeared the next day, the sun already rose over residential areas. It was a nice day, actually.

 

In the Yoo’s family’s home, they were having a nice breakfast for that morning. Daehyun already wake up and he was sitting at the dining table while enjoying the breakfast made ​​by Mrs. Yoo.

 

“Here you go, Papa.” –Mrs. Yoo said and handed a bowl of rice to his husband while smiling sweetly to him.

 

“Thank you, Mama. ~” Mr. Yoo immediately took the bowl and thanked her wife in a sing-sang tone.

 

“Mom! I told you to take out the same pair of socks as hyung’s.” –Ricky said, a bit louder to his mother as he walked angrily passed Daehyun to take his seat.

 

“Oh, did you said that?” –asked Mrs. Yoo, totally had no idea about it.

 

Daehyun on the hand, couldn’t help but to stare at the perfect guy in front of him who ate his food quietly, munching it in a rather slow motion.  Everything about Youngjae made his heart skipped a beat.

 

A bright light shone Youngjae’s  perfect figure, making it more attractive in Daehyun’s sight. A soft, light red blush colored Daehyun’s cheeks.

 

I’m having a breakfast with Youngjae.

 

It’s so strange.

 

Daehyun liked seeing the sight of his crush in front of him. It was so rare for him to eat in the same house, the same dining table with Youngjae.

 

Daehyun’s eyes glittered with hope. He did really loved this chance he had. Yes, he supposed to.

 

The Youngjae I once loved is having miso soup and a glass of juice.

 

This is really something else!

 

Daehyun blushed at the thought he was having. He secretly squealed in happiness.

 

“So, how was it, Daedae? Did you sleep well last night?” –Mr. Yoo asked, looking at the said boy while giving him a warm smile.

 

“Yes.” –Daehyun stuttered, nervously laughed and smiled as his eyes turned into crescent.

 

“Sungie is still sleeping, isn’t he?” –asked Mr. Yoo, making Daehyun dropped his smile instantly and bowed his head in shame.

 

“Sorry about that.” –Daehyun apologized.

 

“Not at all. He’s a chef after all. I know he works late into the night.” –said Mr. Yoo, smiling to the young boy.

 

“He must be tired from all that’s happened too.” –added Mrs. Yoo as she understood the situation so well.

 

That’s right.

 

A lot did happen.

 

Daehyun thought. “I don’t want it.” A flashback came to his mind when Youngjae rejected his letter two days ago came out inside his mind.

 

My new house collapsed from a level – 2 earthquake due to faulty construction.

 

So, we’ll be living in my dad’s friend’s house for a while.

 

And over there…

 

“I’m the eldest son, Youngjae. Nice to meet you too.” Youngjae came out as Daehyun’s dad’s friend was the most shocking things that ever happened.

 

A lot sure did happen.

 

Daehyun thought.

 

“Thanks for the meal.” –said Youngjae so suddenly, making Daehyun got up from his thought and quickly looking at the handsome male in front of him who’s done with his breakfast and ready for the school.

 

“Hey, Ricky! You still have time left, so finish all your food!” –said Mrs. Yoo angrily toward his second son, who’s hurriedly leaving his unfinished meal only to follow his older brother.

 

Mrs. Yoo turned to Daehyun while smiling before she spoke happily. “Honey, please go together with Jaejae.”

 

“Okay…” Daehyun nodded.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Let me go! I want to go too…” –yelled Ricky while trying to pull away from his mother’s hug. He looked at his brother and Daehyun with sad face.

 

“We’re going now.” –said Daehyun as he slowly followed Youngjae from behind. He smiled happily at Mrs. Yoo because giving him permission to walk to school with Youngjae, while Youngjae just silently walked out from his house without waiting for Daehyun.

 

“Jaejae, make sure Daedae knows the route to the train station, okay?” –Mrs. Yoo said while still holding on his second son tightly, ignoring the young boy who’s whining.

 

“I want to go too!” –shouted Ricky, pouting to his mother.

 

“No, you’ll be intruding them!” –whispered Mrs. Yoo to his second son after she saw the couple already gone from their sight.

 

Daehyun walked slowly behind Youngjae while looking at the handsome boy walking as if he didn’t exist.

 

This is so awkward.

 

If I had known that this would happen, I wouldn’t have given him the letter.

 

Daehyun thought, a bit flustered with what had happened.

 

“Hey.” –called Youngjae, in a bit harsh tone of voice. Daehyun lifted up his face to meet with Youngjae’s face and noticed that they’re already in front of the train station.

 

“Yes?” –Daehyun asked.

 

“Don’t tell anyone that we’re living together… and of course, don’t talk to me at school either.” –Youngjae said coldly before leaving Daehyun dumbfounded behind.

 

Daehyun felt anger came all over him as he watched the handsome boy walked away from him. “What the hell was that!?”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Next stop is …..” (Lol..xD I don’t know about route at Seoul…)

 

Unbelievable, I have never seen such a rush hour crowd before.

 

Daehyun thought as he was stuck in between office worker and another person inside the train. He felt so uneasy because of that.

 

My bag is so far away.

 

And on top of that, it’s hard to breathe…

 

Daehyun face already flushed red because of the heat. He peeked at the handsome boy and saw him calmly standing inside the train, a few away from his place while reading his book.

 

Youngjae looks so calm.

 

“The doors will be opening from the left” –the speaker said loudly and the train immediately stopped make Daehyun almost fall from his place.

 

The door soon opened and the crowds immediately rushed out from the train with him whom being dragged away because of his bag which is sticking in between the crowds.

 

“Hey! Oh, no! My bag! Excuse me! Hey, wait!” –shouted Daehyun, panicked but no one heard him as he continued being dragged out from the train. He was panting hard after that.

 

“The doors are now closing. Please be careful.” –announced the speaker as Daehyun was shocked and immediately tried to run back inside.

 

“I’m getting on.” –he shouted while running toward the door. “Youngjae!” –he called the other boy but only got ignored by Youngjae.

 

Youngjae just stared at him while smirking, ignoring his pleas. “Wait!” –Daehyun pleas but failed because the doors already closed right after he reached it.

 

“Please don’t rush!”

 

Daehyun looked at Youngjae’s face, sadly as he saw the doors already closed, leaving him alone outside. “Youngjae…” –Daehyun said before the train started to move to another station, leaving Daehyun dumbfounded again behind.

 

“I can’t believe this!”

 

“Please wait behind the white line.”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun ran crazily toward his school’s gate because he already late and the school’s bell already rang, showing that the school already started.

 

“I made it on time…” –Daehyun said as he panted hard because of the running he made. He lifted his head and saw Youngjae walked past him, ignoring him again. “Hey!” –he shouted.

 

Youngjae stopped walking and turned to him, a bit annoyed. “I told you not to talk to me.” Youngjae glared towards the panting boy while saying coldly.

 

“I was about to board, so couldn’t you have held the door for me… at the very least?” –Daehyun spat angrily at the cold – hearted boy right in front of him.

 

“I hate absent – minded boys even more than stupid ones.” –Youngjae said calmly before leaving Daehyun behind, shocked because of his cold statements.

 

Daehyun looked at the cold – hearted boy in disbelief. He felt as if there was a ton of brick fell down on top of him after what he just heard.

 

Bad.

 

Stupid.

 

Absent – minded.

 

Those words came out all over his mind suddenly as he fell dramatically on the floor. Youngjae might be really hates him.

 

Ice…

 

Ice runs through his veins!

 

Daehyun shouted inside his mind, angrily.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

The bell rang loudly as the whole school stopped for a lunch break. Daehyun and his friends stared at the class’s information board as his friend sighed loudly because of something that plastered on the board.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter