Chapter 10 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to our loyal subscribers and new subscribers!

Hope you guys will like this chapter!~

Enjoy!~~ <3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Chapter 10: Rainy Day Goodbye (Part one)

 

 

 

“Dad, what did you want to talk about?” –Daehyun asked, looking at his father curiously while sitting politely right in front of his father.

 

“Well, you see, Dae. It’s already been a year since the Yoos took us under their care.” –Mr. Jung began. Daehyun nodded his head slightly in agreement, locking his eyes at his father while patiently waiting for his father to say about his real intention.

 

“I’ve been thinking we can’t take advantage of Sukkie and his wife’s kindness forever.” –Mr. Jung explained, closing his eyes as if he was in a deep thought. “So, what do you think?” Looking up, he stared at his son, waiting for an answer before chuckling to himself.

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened completely at the sudden confession of his father. He was at loss of words as he stared back at his father who only smiled in return.

 

“Don’t you think it’s time to go back to live alone with your Dad?” –Mr. Jung added, asking his son to live with him liked before.

 

Daehyun stared at his father in quite disbelief. His mouth agape with his eyes stayed like before. “Dad?” –He stuttered as worry started to take over his face.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Sukkie, Mrs. Yoo…” –Mr. Jung began, looking at his best friend and Mrs. Yoo with a warm smile plastered on his lips.

 

Daehyun stood next to his father without saying any words, watching his father as he explained the whole plan about moving out from their house to their new apartment.

 

“Our new home is only a small apartment. But it’ll be closer to our store. Please visit us if you’re ever in the area.” –Mr. Jung explained before nudging his son slightly. “Hey, Dae…”

 

Daehyun lifted up his face and looked at his father before looking at the front of him, staring at Mrs. Yoo and her family with a sad face.

 

Youngjae on the other hand, just stood silently, leaning his back against the wall behind him while watching the father and son. He crossed his arms in front of his chest as he waited the other boy to speak.

 

“Thanks for everything you’ve done for us. My time with the Yoo’s family has been of nothing but joy.” –Daehyun said casually before bowing his head slightly in process.

 

Mrs. Yoo sniffled, feeling sad at the fact of her precious boy will be leaving her and their house. Daehyun bowed slightly, startling as he stepped backward in surprised as Mrs. Yoo rushed towards him, hugging him tightly.

 

“Daedae! I…” She sobbed loudly. Daehyun slowly responded to the other hug, patting the older woman’s back lightly. “Aunty…” Daehyun murmured, trying to soothe the older woman as much as he could.

 

He felt sad as well but he still can control the sadness, not wanting the other to feel more sad than she already was right now. “I can’t imagine a life without you!” –Mrs. Yoo exclaimed, tightening her tight around Daehyun’s small body.

 

There’s Mr. Yoo, looking at the pair of mother and son, slowly making his way towards them before patting his wife’s shoulder lightly. “Mama, you’re making it harder on Daedae.” –Mr. Yoo remarked as he dragged his wife away from the hug.

 

“But…” Mrs. Yoo sobbed while wiping her tears away from her beautiful face. Ricky at the back, just staring at his overacting mother silently, he felt slightly shame at the scene in front of him right now.

 

Mr. Jung then, turning his body slightly to his best friend, holding his best friend’s hand tightly while smiling towards each other. “Goodbye then, Sukkie. We’re indebted.” –Mr. Jung exclaimed.

 

Mr. Yoo shook his head lightly, “Please don’t say that. Please come visit again, Sungie!” –Mr. Yoo said sadly before hugging his best friend tightly, sobbing a little. Just by looking at them, people can say they were truly best friends.

 

Daehyun heaved a soft sigh, lifting his face a little to look at the handsome male in front of him. “Youngjae…” –Daehyun stuttered.

 

Youngjae watched the slightly shorter male in front of him with a rather expressionless face. “Take care, okay?” –he spoke calmly. Daehyun blinked his eyes in a complete surprised at the other’s sudden words.

 

Youngjae was asking him to take care of himself. He cared about him after all and that made him felt happy.

 

Daehyun opened his mouth to reply the other but got interrupted by the lorry driver. “Excuse me, but shouldn’t we get going now?” –the driver asked.

 

“Right!” Mr. Jung nodded his head, totally understood the driver’s question immediately. “Well then, everyone, we’ll be leaving.” –Mr. Jung announced as he walked to his son’s side, looking at the poor boy. “Come on, Dae.” –he called out softly.

 

Daehyun unwillingly turned his gaze away from the handsome male and watched his father with a sad face. He nodded in agreement.

 

“Goodbye…” –Youngjae bid a small goodbye before leaving the other behind, heading inside his house.

 

Daehyun looked at the handsome male from behind, sighing sadly because he knew the fact that he could never ever be in the same house with the handsome male anymore.

 

Daehyun watched Youngjae’s back silently. He was hopeless, totally hopeless. He can’t do anything to prevent this to happen.

 

He didn’t want to leave. Especially Youngjae. The fact that he can’t be able to be close with the other boy broke his heart.

 

“We’ll see you at Myungdong then.” –Mr. Jung said to the lorry driver before looking back at his son. “Dae, time to go.” –he announced.

 

Daehyun still didn’t budge from his place before, staring at the handsome male until he disappeared from his sight. He stepped forwards but instantly stopped.

 

Unconsciously, he felt tears welled up at the back of his eyes. His heart clenched painfully in his chest. He didn’t want to go but he knew well, he can’t. He didn’t want to be a burden in their family.

 

Daehyun and his father made their way to the taxi, stepping inside it with a heavy step. The taxi drove away from the mansion along with the lorry, the one which carried all of their things followed behind their taxi, leaving the three people behind.

 

They watched the taxi as it slowly disappeared, looking at it with a very sad expression. “Daedae…” –Mrs. Yoo mumbled sadly.

 

The sky was dark and cloudy, waiting for the rain to fall as if it knew their feelings, sad.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Finally, some peace and quiet around here.” –Ricky voiced out, lying on his stomach while reading his books.

 

Youngjae sat at his study table, doing some of his homework, flipping through the book pages as he heard his younger brother spoke out. “Why are you here?” –he asked, didn’t even bothered to look at his younger brother.

 

“You have your own room, don’t you?” –Youngjae continued. Ricky immediately sat up before he looked up towards his older brother.

 

“Yeah, I just ended up here. Must be habit, I guess.” –Ricky bluntly said while closing the book he had read before, placing it on the floor next to him before taking another book to read.

 

Smiling, he then changed his position before plopping down on the floor, flat on his stomach before continuing to read his book.

 

“He really was an idiot, wasn’t he?” –Ricky exclaimed as he let out a breathy laugh. His laugh echoed throughout the room, breaking the silent occurred.

 

Youngjae suddenly stopped doing his works, staring at the paperwork before he spoke softly. “Yeah, he was.” Something came inside his mind but he couldn’t figure it out what it was.

 

His face showed no emotion but the way his eyes suddenly stopped blinking showed nothing but sadness and emptiness.

 

On the other hand, Daehyun and his father stuck inside the traffic jam on the way to their new apartment. The heavy downpour fell lifelessly outside the taxi, bringing sadness in Daehyun’s heart.

 

“This new apartment will be near my restaurant. But well, it is small if you compare it to Sukkie’s place.” –Mr. Jung explained to his son but it seemed liked his son was not even listened to him as the young boy continued to stare at the rain outside the taxi silently.

 

Daehyun’s mind right now was full with the handsome male inside, Mrs. Yoo and their family. He hated it because he had to leave.

 

He was totally lost at the scene before him, staring as the rain fell one by one to the ground. He felt sad all of sudden.

 

Even though, it was raining outside, Youngjae still sat at his table, staring into space as he suddenly unable to continue with his work.

 

His right hand was unmoved, not knowing what should he wrote. The other hand was placed under his chin, using it to support his face.

 

Daehyun still stuck in the heavy traffic, still not moving from the previous spot. His eyes sadly focused on his lap before looking at the scene occurred outside the window. Nothing seemed to catch his attention.

 

While Mrs. Yoo was on her bed, looking at Daehyun’s pictures in her hands with tears continued to flow out of her eyes.

 

The happy smile on Daehyun’s face brought tears in her eyes. She missed him already. She missed his voice, his clumsiness, his kindness and everything about him.

 

Mr. Jung looked at his son next to him, watching Daehyun who was sitting quietly. A soft sigh escaped his mouth before looking down in frustration.

 

He somehow felt guilty towards his own action because he felt as if he had took away his own son’s happiness by separating him with someone he loved, who was completely not him.

 

Daehyun looked at the outside over again, watching the rain continuously falling down without stopping like his heart right now. His heart was crying and hurt. Tears welled up once again in his eyes before he leaned his head against the window.

 

Mr. Yoo stared at the living room, standing at the one side of the living room. He was missing the loudness of Daehyun while he still stayed with them inside his house.

 

Right now, his huge mansion was back to the usual quietness. Quiet, gloomy, not cheery like before when Daehyun used to be there with them.

 

Youngjae stopped his work for a while, turning to his side and opened his table’s drawer, revealing something very familiar inside of it. A small box from someone none other than Jung Daehyun.

 

He was quite surprised to see the box was there in his drawer. He didn’t remember he was actually kept the box in it.

 

Still in the taxi, Daehyun looked at the window silently. Tears were still there, non –stop wetting his cheeks. The water droplet on the window fell down right in front of the reflection of Daehyun’s eyes as if it was actually Daehyun’s tears.

 

Youngjae grabbed the box and opened it, taking the germanium bracelet out from the box. He stared at the germanium bracelet with a rather unreadable expression before a sudden memory of Daehyun, giving the bracelet to him flooded his mind.

 

“I thought that it might be good for your health.” –Daehyun announced while Youngjae watched the bracelet with expressionless face.

 

“It’s starting to rain.” –Ricky suddenly spoke out, interrupting his older brother from his thought. “Sure looks like it.” Youngjae agreed, sounding a bit sad at the moment.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“You left Youngjae’s house?!” –Baekhyun and Hyosung shouted together out loud, watching their best friend in disbelief.

 

Daehyun stood a bit far from them both with back facing them as he nodded his head slowly, answering his best friends’ question.

 

“That sure is unexpected.” –Hyosung exclaimed, earning a quick nod from the other next to her. “Yeah.” –Baekhyun agreed.

 

“I was sure that you would have stayed behind.” –Hyosung blurted out and again, Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement. Daehyun’s eyes widened at his best friends’ words.

 

He swung his body around and glared at his two best friends. “What’s wrong with you two?! We just moved to a place with an easier commute to my father’s shop!” –Daehyun said out loud.

 

“But, the only advantage you had was the fact that you two lived together, right?” –Baekhyun mockingly said the matter of fact, closing his eyes as he turned around as he said that.

 

Hyosung nodded in agreement, tilting her head to the side as she said while pointing her index finger towards Baekhyun slowly. “Yeah, that’s true.”

 

Daehyun eyes widened at his best friends’ statements. He felt shocked because it seemed like his best friends didn’t even support him neither believed in him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter