Chapter 8 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all our loyal subscribers and also new one~ <3

Hope you all like the first part of the chapter 8~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 8 : The Campus Life I’ve Longed For!? (Part one)

 

 

 

~ ~

In a cold night, they kissed. Youngjae closed his eyes, lips still connected with the other who froze in shocked, eyes wide opened from the other’s bold action.

 

Daehyun smiled into the kiss, melting with the kiss. Silence slowly embraced them. Only the sounds of vehicles passed by could be heard.

 

Slowly, Youngjae pulled away, looking at the boy in front of him who didn’t moved an inch. “I love you, Daehyunnie.” Youngjae grinned widely as he said, looking at the other lovingly.

 

Daehyun’s eyes sparkled brightly at the other confession. He felt so happy to hear those three words especially from his crush, Youngjae.

 

“Really?” –Daehyun asked. His cheeks were tinted with a pink blush color as his eyes still not leaving the handsome face of Youngjae.

 

“Say it once more.” –Daehyun asked, sounding more like a pleading to the other’s ears. Youngjae smiled, nodding in process. “Sure.”

 

“Serves you right.” –Youngjae said, turning around and stuck his tongue out childishly.

 

Daehyun’s eyes widened as he dramatically fell into a deep and dark hole behind him. He shouted for help but it was useless.

~ ~

 

Daehyun suddenly fell out from his bed again before he woke up from his dream. “A dream?” –he mumbled questioningly while rubbing his sore head.

 

Daehyun walked towards his mirror and looked at his reflection on it, examining his morning look.

 

I’ve awoken to the same dream everyday since graduation.

 

“Ugh, my bed hair…” Daehyun sighed while lowering his gaze down to his desk, looking at the picture of him and Youngjae together. The photo was safely placed in the picture frame that Mrs. Yoo gave him before.

 

Smile appeared on his beautiful face as he remembered the time when Youngjae agreed to take the picture of them together.

 

I’m still unable to properly face Youngjae.

 

But, I shouldn’t be saying such things.

 

Daehyun tilted his head to the side, looking at his room’s calendar which plastered on the wall.

 

 

| 7 April 200X |

| First Day of College! |

 

 

Because, I’ll be attending the same university as Youngjae is starting today.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun took a small sip of his coffee before putting the cup back to the plate on top of the table in front of him. “Daedae…” –Mrs. Yoo called lovingly.

 

Daehyun smiled as he looked at the older woman who’s grinning happily. “You really have the air of a college student about you now.” Mrs. Yoo squealed happily while looking at the young boy in front of her.

 

Daeehyun was wearing a white V –neck T –shirt with the bright pink coat at the outside. He looked a bit happy with his own suit.

 

“Oh, really?” –he asked awkwardly before his eyes caught the handsome male passed behind him while holding his note on his right hand.

 

Youngjae was wearing the blue T –shirt with the plain grey coat covered on it, matching with his pants. He looked so handsome in the suit.

 

“Morning.” –Daehyun greeted his mother politely while his eyes were glancing toward the other boy, looking at him in a rather smirking face.

 

Daehyun was blushed a light pink as he realized the stare from the other, immediately turning away from the handsome male. “Morning.” –Daehyun said shyly, lowering his head in embarrassment.

 

“Look, Jaejae. Daedae’s suit looks real cute, doesn’t it?” –Mrs. Yoo asked, more like a statement than a question.

 

“Aunty…” –Daehyun burst out, feeling slightly embarrassed towards the handsome male behind him.

 

Youngjae turned his gaze away from his book and looked at the other boy intensely before he spoke, “Mismatched for pearls for pigs.” looking back at his book after that.

 

Daehyun lifted his head almost immediately as his eyes grew wide at the handsome male’s harsh statement. “Pig?”

 

Then, the image of his face turned into the pig came inside his mind along with that animal sound.

 

Mrs. Yoo felt anger built up inside of her as she glared at her eldest son intensely. “Gosh, Jaejae! What a terrible thing to say!” –she yelled angrily.

 

Youngjae just ignored his angry mother as his eyes kept looking at his book, reading it peacefully. “Then, clothes make the person, maybe!” –he remarked before walking away.

 

“I’m going now.” –Youngjae announced while leaving.

 

Daehyun looked at the other in a very annoyed face. His right eyebrows moved slightly, shown that he was totally irritated with the other.

 

A sudden realization struck inside his mind as he remembered that he also needed to follow the handsome male to the college since they will attending the same university.

 

“I’ll be going too then.” Daehyun bowed politely to the older woman in front of him before running out of the house to chase the handsome male.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun stared at the handsome male back sadly, walking behind the other male silently. He didn’t know what to do to start a conversation with him.

 

This is so awkward.

 

Daehyun sighed, raising his hand to touch his forehead lightly. He pinched the soft flesh softly, closing his eyes in process. He was having severe headache whenever he thought about it.

 

I just don’t know what to say.

 

Moreover, I don’t understand his attitude.

 

His eyes were opened slowly as his face started to heat up at the memory of the kiss came inside his mind.

 

He touched his lip softly, the plump lip of him that once touched Youngjae’s soft one last night.

 

Even though we’ve kissed…

 

Daehyun thought before closing his eyes back, thinking of it over again. Suddenly, a loud of bumping sound can be heard.

 

Youngjae turned his head slightly to look out for the source of the sound, widening his eyes in shocked as he saw the unwanted scene behind him.

 

There’s Daehyun, sitting on his that landed on the ground with his legs wide opened while his hand slowly rubbing his reddening forehead softly. He fell after crashing into the lamppost on the street.

 

Daehyun groaned in pain plus the feeling of embarrassed. Youngjae shook his head before he spoke loudly. “You sure are a blockhead.” –Youngjae remarked before walking away, leaving the boy behind.

 

“Wait…” –Daehyun shouted in attempted to prevent the other from leaving him but too late for that, because Youngjae was already far away from him.

 

Daehyun stared at the handsome male who’s slowly disappearing from his sight in a rather sad expression. A sudden sad piano played at the background around him, making him sad even more.

 

He called me a blockhead…

 

The memory when Youngjae kissed him played inside his head as he continued to stare at the other. The sweet memory became the most painful one.

 

How could you say that to someone you kissed?

 

 Again, the picture of the kissing memory broke into the tiny pieces. Daehyun sighed before slowly getting up from the ground.

 

Why am I the only one getting flurried?

 

Daehyun mentally shouted while puffing out his cheeks in angry and annoyed.

 

It makes me look like a fool.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun followed the handsome male from behind as his head wildly looking around him, scanning the new environment of his college.

 

So, I’ll be attending this place for the next four years?

 

“Hey, how long are you going to keep following me?” Daehyun snapped out from his daze at the other words. He looked at the other in confusion.

 

“I’m in the science and engineering department.” –Youngjae exclaimed while turning around to face the other male, placing his hand inside his pocket.

 

Daehyun nodded. “Oh, really? I’m in the arts department.” –Daehyun said simply. Youngjae turned his heel and walked away from the other without saying any goodbye to the other.

 

“See you!” –Daehyun said cheerfully, waving his hand in happy.

 

“Ehem!” The sound of clearing the throat can be heard behind him, making Daehyun to turn around to face the others that also his two best friends.

 

“Coming to class with him from the very first day?” –Hyosung teased as she slowly approached her best friend along with the giggling Baekhyun next to her.

 

“Morning.” –Daehyun greeted, grinning widely towards his best friends. “Best regards this year again.” –he exclaimed.

 

Hyosung nodded slowly, agreeing with the other. “Likewise, best regards.”

 

“But, Youngjae sure hasn’t changed.” –Baekhyun remarked, looking at his best friend that stood in front of him.

 

“Did anything happen during spring break?” –Hyosung asked excitedly but got cut by Baekhyun’s sudden objection, waving his hand slowly. “No way. It’s Yoo Youngjae we’re talking about here.”

 

Hyosung chuckled softly as she spoke proudly. “Well, it might be different with other guys, but with that stiff…”

 

Daehyun interrupted as he chuckled darkly, tilting his head to the side slightly. “I wonder about that.” –he whispered loudly.

 

Hyosung and Baekhyun looked at him curiously. “What is it?” –Hyosung asked, coming closer to her best friend as the curiosity took over her.

 

“Well, it wasn’t during spring break though…” –Daehyun said shyly, a light blush started to decorate his cheeks as he shook his body confused, thinking about telling his friends or not.

 

Hyosung and Baekhyun already surrounded him, wanting him to tell them about it. “Nah, it’s nothing much.” –Daehyun added after that.

 

Baekhyun looked at him in an approval face, didn’t believe any of his best friend words about ‘it’s nothing much’ before.

 

Daehyun nodded his head, “Nothing happened. Forget I said anything.” chuckling softly. Daehyun’s weird behavior made his best friends got curious even more.

 

“Hey! Did something really happen?” –Baekhyun asked, looking at Daehyun desperately. “Something happened? Tell us!” –Hyosung added while shouting a bit.

 

Daehyun ran away slightly before giggling shyly. “I wonder if I should… I don’t really want to tell you two though.” –Daehyun said in a sing sang tone of voice.

 

The other two leaned their ears closely, as close as they could to hear the whisper from their best friends.

 

Daehyun whispered to his best friends, grinning widely after that. Baekhyun’s and Hyosung’s eyes grew wide after hearing Daehyun’s explanation.

 

“Eh?” –they shouted in unison. “Kiss?!” All of the eyes went to them after hearing the loud noise from them.

 

Daehyun felt his face heated up in embarrassment as he placed his finger in front of his lips while looking around as if he was asking his best friend to shut their mouths.

 

“No way! Are you serious?” –Hyosung asked curiously, covering with her palm to cover her loud voice.

 

“When and where did it become like that?” –Baekhyun asked. “I can’t imagine it!” –Hyosung shouted, feeling excited with the hot topic.

 

Daehyun started to panic at his best friends’ reaction, looking around him carefully. “You’re too loud!” –he whispered.

 

“But, you two kissed, right?” –Hyosung asked again as she started to calm down a bit. “You’re like a couple now…” –Baekhyun added.

 

Daehyun pouted as he played with his fingers shyly, “But, it was like he just teasing me.” –he said sadly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter