Chapter 6 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all my subscribers and new subscriber~ <3

Hope you all like this part~

Sorry for the late update… internet is fine now~

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 6 : Chocolates, Exams and the Jinx. (Last part)

 

 

 

Daehyun walked calmly at the hallway while holding the chocolates box tightly against his chest.

 

He stopped in front of a certain class before taking a peek, his head cocked to his side as he searched for someone inside of it.

 

He then found the person he searched, sitting on his seat at the table near the window while reading his book silently.

 

One of the Youngjae’s classmates went inside the class while looking at Daehyun weirdly, reading his book in process.

 

Daehyun lowered his head slightly while sighing softly as he stared at the chocolates box in his embrace.

 

That’s right. Class –A definitely wouldn’t be in the Valentine’s Day mood now.

 

Daehyun immediately hid the chocolates box behind his back as he saw Youngjae was glancing at his direction, waving his hand in process.

 

Youngjae then turned his gaze back to his book after that and Daehyun just watched him sadly.

 

“What? So, you still haven’t given it to him?” –Hyosung asked.

 

Daehyun stared at the chocolates while sighing sadly. “I don’t have the courage to step into Class –A during the exam period.”

 

Baekhyun sighed before looking away from the sad boy. “What is he doing?” Hyosung looked at her friends silently.

 

“But, I’m definitely going to give it to him during lunch break. I pulled an all –nighter to make this after all.” –Daehyun exclaimed excitedly before clutching his stomach lightly, feeling slightly hurt.

 

“What’s wrong?” –Baekhyun asked in panicked as Hyosung watched her friend worriedly.

 

“My stomach really hurts.” –Daehyun exclaimed while his hand clenched tightly on his shirt, trying hard to endure the pain.

 

“Oh, no. Did you eat something weird?” –Hyosung asked, looking at Daehyun with some kind of worry expression.

 

“No, I didn’t have time to eat breakfast this morning.” –Daehyun said before lifting his face as the memory of him, eating the chocolates came out. “Come to think of it, I sampled the chocolates.”

 

Hyosung and Baekhyun looked at their best friend in a rather worried expression. “Serious? Isn’t that really bad?”

 

“I think you should reconsider giving those chocolates to Youngjae.” –Baekhyun said calmly. Daehyun looked at him in shocked, feeling worried about his best friend’s words.

 

The class started and Daehyun still felt the unbearable pain in his stomach as he took a hold of his stomach tightly, waiting for the pain to subside.

 

It really might be a bad idea.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“You didn’t give it to him?” –Mrs. Yoo asked, looking at the sad face boy.

 

“Yes. If I cause him an upset stomach with the chocolates, then I’ll be repeating the same mistake, like with the medicine.” –Daehyun mumbled sadly, staring at the chocolates box in front of him sadly.

 

“How’s your stomach by the way, Daedae?” –Mrs. Yoo asked again with a concerned tone.

 

Daehyun nodded before he said happily. “I’m fine now.”

 

Mrs. Yoo heaved a relief sigh as she smiled bitterly. “But, it’s too bad that you have to give up on the chocolates.” Mrs. Yoo placed her palm below her chin and sighed.

 

“I wonder if there are any other methods.” –she added.

 

Daehyun thought for a while mumbled softly. “Other methods?”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“All done!” –Daehyun announced right after he was done tying something on Youngjae’s bag.

 

“What the heck is that?” –Youngjae shouted annoyingly while looking at the said boy who was kneeling next to his bag.

 

“A good luck charm.” –Daehyun said happily as his hand slowly caressed the said charm that securely tied at Youngjae’s bag.

 

Mrs. Yoo looked at him in a happy face while Ricky stared at him weirdly along with the charm. “I made it while praying that you’d pass.” –Daehyun exclaimed happily.

 

Youngjae brought the charm closer to his face and read the name on the charm that was also his name with Daehyun’s handwriting. He sighed softly at the weird charm.

 

“Oh, my, Daedae!” –Mrs. Yoo squealed happily.

 

“Haven’t you learned from those chocolates that time?” –Ricky asked in rather annoy tone.

 

Daehyun widened his eyes as he remembered about the previous chocolates. “Ricky!” –Mrs. Yoo called her youngest son.

 

Ricky turned to look at his mother before he replied boldly. “Didn’t Daehyun get an upset stomach after eating those chocolates?”

 

“It’ll be okay this time! I’m sure it’s blessed by God.” –Daehyun remarked, looking at the mother and son before he turned to the handsome male back. “Good luck, Youngjae!”

 

“Good for you, Jaejae!” –Mrs. Yoo said, cheering for her eldest son for his entrance exam.

 

“Thank you so much, Daedae.” –Mr. Yoo interrupted, giving the young boy a very sweet smile before he turned towards his eldest son who’s still looking at the charm over again. “Come on, say something too.”

 

“Fine, fine. Thanks you very much.” –Youngjae said in very unwilling tone, looking away from all of his family.

 

“Hey…” –Mr. Yoo scolded and Daehyun immediately stopped the older action. “I’m okay with it…” –Daehyun said while shuttering.

 

“Are you okay on time? You’ll be late if you waste time here.” –Mrs. Yoo asked, looking at the clock.

 

“There’s still plenty of time.” –Youngjae exclaimed, still looking away his family.

 

“Don’t run away.” –Mr. Yoo reminded his eldest son.

 

“As if I’d do that now?!” –Youngjae said in a rather loud tone, more like a shout, looking at his father in wide eyes.

 

“Should I come with you?” –Daehyun mumbled while looking down before he managed to look at the handsome male in front of him.

 

The others looked at him in shocked and Youngjae just looked at him in wide eyes, really shocked at his sudden suggestion. “I’ve made up my mind. I’ll make sure Youngjae enters the Seoul University exam hall with my own eyes!”

 

“Hoi!” –Youngjae shouted as he against the suggestion but he got interrupted by Mr. Yoo who’s agreed with Daehyun’s suggestion. “That’s a good idea. I’m counting on you, Daedae.” –Mr. Yoo said.

 

“Yes, just leave it to me!” –Daehyun shouted happily, smiling at the older man.

 

Youngjae held his head, feeling slightly dizzy with the most stupid idea that came out from the most stupid person ever.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Next stop, ……..”

 

“Hey, are you nervous?” –Daehyun asked while looking at the handsome male next to him.

 

“I’m not.” –Youngjae replied as he kept his gaze away from the other boy.

 

“That’s amazing. I kept going to the toilet during the high school entrance exams.” Daehyun chuckled before he felt a sudden pain came inside his stomach.

 

Youngjae tilted his head towards him, watching the other boy action weirdly. “I’m okay. It’s nothing.” –Daehyun lied while smiling.

 

I wonder what’s wrong. My stomach is hurting again.

 

And I didn’t eat anything weird today either.

 

The train stopped and a few people walked inside, making the two boy stuck together at the train’s left door.

 

“There sure a lot of people…” –Daehyun mumbled before he looked at the boy next to him. “Hey, we transfer at the next stop, don’t we?” –he asked.

 

Youngjae nodded slightly, “Yeah.” Then realizing that his back was stuck in between the door.

 

“What’s wrong?” –Daehyun asked as he sensed the tense in the handsome male face.

 

“My bag is stuck.” –Youngjae said calmly.

 

Daehyun looked at the bag before he saw his precious charm got stuck in between the door. “No way!” –he shouted.

 

Daehyun looked at the boy next to him, hesitating to ask the boy. “Hey, at the next stop, the door opens…”

 

“…on the other side!” –Youngjae continued.

 

Daehyun bit his lip as he started to panic. “Wait, I’ll remove it right away.” –he said before kneeling in front of Youngjae’s bag, trying to untie the charm from the bag.

 

“We’ll be arriving at ……. Momentarily.” –train’s speaker announced.

 

“Oh, no! I can’t untie it.” –Daehyun exclaimed sadly.

 

“Please exit to your right.”

 

The train’s door open and all the passengers rushed out almost immediately, making Daehyun more panicked. “Youngjae, go on first.” –Daehyun said.

 

“I can’t get off empty handed!” –Youngjae said before he helped the other to get the charm away from his bag with pulled the bag with force.

 

Daehyun hugged the other from behind as he tried to pull the bag until it became loose from the door. “It’s loose!” –Daehyun said happily.

 

“The doors are closing. Please be careful.”

 

The two boys shocked after that before Daehyun immediately pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter