Chapter 5 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for our loyal subscribers and news subscribers~ <3

We also want to thank the 8 upvoters~

Whatapoo

H0nEys

loveyoungjae

BabyLee91

LittleDarkOne

YYJ_JDH

shinee_taebaby

chillua <3

Hope you like the chapter part 1~ <3

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Chapter 5 : The Crucial Moment! Class – F’s Winter Battle. (Part 1)

 

 

 

“Because we’re an affiliated school, it seems that there’s many… who rest easy because of the escalator system into college.” All of the class – F’s students paid full of attention towards Mr. Jung Yunho, their class’s teacher, who’s standing right in front of the class.

 

“However, as you’re all aware, whether or not you make it into college depends on whether your test score average up through this term passes a certain mark.” Daehyun and his best friends listened to the young teacher’s words calmly.

 

“Especially for those in class – F, every year, after the second term finals… many of students receive disappointing results.” –Mr. Jung exclaimed, making all of the students felt worried.

 

The class environment turned a bit gloomy as the students looked toward their teacher sadly. “Many?” –all of them said in unison.

 

“Please work hard to make sure that doesn’t happen again this year.” –Mr. Jung said, cheering up a little.

 

Daehyun watched his teacher silently, feeling worried after listening to his teacher’s words.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Daedae! Tea is ready!” –shouted Mrs. Yoo excitedly from the living room towards Daehyun, who’s studying inside his room.

 

“Yes…” –Daehyun answered her slowly, placing his head on top of the table while sighing.

 

He walked down in a fast speed because he didn’t want to be late. “… Sorry to keep you waiting.” –Daehyun apologized, bowing 90 degree after he managed to reach the room.

 

“What’s wrong, Daedae? You’ve looked tired recently.” –Mrs. Yoo asked, completely worried at the young boy’s tired face.

 

Daehyun heaved a soft sigh as he walked down the stairs before approaching the family. “Yeah. The final exams start next week.”

 

“You mustn’t overwork yourself like that. It’s just studies.” –Mrs. Yoo remarked as she looked at Daehyun’s face. Daehyun felt slightly relieved at the older woman’s words.

 

“He has to overwork himself though.” –Youngjae suddenly voiced out, making Daehyun shocked with his harsh words.

 

“How come?” –Mrs. Yoo asked his eldest son, wanting to know the meaning of his words.

 

“The coming test decides whether or not he makes it into college.” –Youngjae said calmly, his hand holding the book as he read.

 

Daehyun watched the other, totally annoyed with the handsome male’s statements. “It’s quite a big problem for someone from class – F.”

 

“In that case, you should tutor him!” –Mrs. Yoo suggested, watching his eldest son with full of hopes.

 

“I’d rather not sacrifice my sleep for that.” –Youngjae replied boldly. Daehyun stared at the handsome male, totally annoyed with the answer.

 

How cold!

 

Daehyun thought, anger built inside him as he watched the handsome male while his hand.

 

“Why don’t you stop struggling and just give up?” Youngjae continued reading his book after that.

 

Daehyun, on the other hand, completely boiled with anger as he bored a glare towards the arrogant male who’s sitting calmly on the sofa.

 

What the heck! As if it had nothing to do with you!

 

Youngjae tilted his face to the side and continued, “There’s no need for you to overwork yourself just to get into college anyway, right?” –Youngjae asked as Daehyun looked at him in confusion.

 

“Oh, that’s a good idea!” –Mrs. Yoo interrupted, smiling happily towards his son and Daehyun.

 

“If you don’t make it into college, how about doing some housewife training here at our house?” –Mrs. Yoo exclaimed happily.

 

Daehyun watched the older woman in shocked after she said that. His face heated up, looking at the older woman in embarrassment.

 

“Right, Jaejae? Don’t you think that’s a great idea?” Mrs. Yoo squealed happily.

 

Youngjae closed his book, getting up from his seat before walking off to his room. “I’m going to take a bath.”

 

Daehyun and Mrs. Yoo watched Youngjae walked off, avoiding their hot topic again.

 

“I don’t want to eat the food that Daehyun is going to make during his housewife training everyday.” –Ricky voiced out all of sudden, earning a glare from Daehyun.

 

Why this kid!

 

His mouth really doesn’t get any better!

 

Daehyun thought, completely angry towards the younger boy for his harsh statement. He raised his hand while gripping on the short note that he made before sighing softly.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

A loud scream can be heard inside the class – F from the students inside it. “No! No!” –Baekhyun shouted, throwing away the physics book dramatically.

 

“I don’t get it!” He breathed deeply while looking at the thrown book on the floor. “I don’t get it!”

 

“Baekkie, calm down.” –Daehyun said, trying to comfort the angry boy, who’s kneeling on the floor.

 

Baekhyun heaved a deep sigh before he continued sadly. “I give up! I’ve never studied so much before!” –Baekhyun exclaimed, biting his handkerchief harshly as the tears flowed from his eyes like a river.

 

“I really don’t get it at all!” –he added.

 

Hyosung sighed before she spoke. “At this rate, it might be hopeless trying to get into the college.”

 

“Oh, no!” –Daehyun said in shocked, looking at his best friend before he heard a very familiar voice came from nowhere.

 

“Let’s get married then.” –Yongguk stated, walking happily towards the trio while looking lovingly at Daehyun, who’s looking back in a rather annoyed –looking –face.

 

“There’s no need to overwork yourself to get into college. Just become my wife.” –Yongguk said proudly, folded his arms in front of his chest while looking at Daehyun.

 

“Please don’t decide my life for me.” Daehyun glanced at the boy, making a very unpleasant looking face.

 

Yongguk came closer towards his lover, looking the boy face to face. “I’m dead serious!” –he spat, sounded so serious.

 

“My only ambition is to marry you, Daehyunnie!” –Yongguk exclaimed as the image of him and Daehyun sat on the huge swing while smiling happily came inside his mind. He screamed happily.

 

“If I could be that carefree, it’d be easy to give up.” –Hyosung said, watching the noisy guy in front of them. Daehyun and Baekhyun just agreed.

 

“Call it ‘optimistic’.” –Yongguk remarked. He smiled while dancing happily in front of Daehyun and his best friend. “Now, now. Enough with the studying! Let’s just party!”

 

“That’s right. It might be easier to just give up and live a carefree life like Gukkie’s!” –Baekhyun exclaimed, totally agreed with Yongguk while looking at the guy with hope.

 

Daehyun and Hyosung immediately held him, disagreed with him. “Baekkie!” –Daehyun shouted.

 

“You mustn’t get caught in his pace!” –Hyosung tried to persuade her best friend from following the other guy.

 

“But…” Baekhyun pouted. He really can’t continue the studies anymore. It was very hard for him right now and he really regrets it now for not studied well before.

 

“I got an idea! How does studying together after school sound?” –Daehyun suggested, trying to avoid his friend from stop studying.

 

Baekhyun turned his gaze towards his best friend as Hyosung replied, totally agreed with Daehyun suggestion. “That’s good! Three head can solve problems better than one!”

 

She smiled as she continued. “She’s right, Baekkie!” –Hyosung shouted loudly, making Baekhyun looked at her.

 

“What is this? In that case, let me join in.” –Yongguk interrupted, looking at the trio hopefully.

 

“No. I doubt we’d get any studying done with you around.” –Hyosung protested, disagreed with the Yongguk’s idea.

 

“Oh, really? Don’t come crying to me later if you regret it. I’ll get the best score in class – F.” –Yongguk scoffed while putting both of his hand on his waist, looking so proud with his words.

 

“Ain’t happening.” –said the trio in unison with the same hand gesture, looking at the proud male in annoyed.

 

“All three of you at once!” –Yonnguk shouted, anger built inside for the harsh words of the trio. He glared at them in process.

 

Daehyun was the first one who’s ignored him. “Anyway, about that…” –he said as he turned his gaze towards his two friends, making his friends looking back at him.

 

Ignored, huh?

 

Yongguk thought as he bent down to the floor before sighing deeply, at the trio who’s ignoring him.

 

“Where should we have it?” –Daehyun asked as he remembered about the place for the group studies. Both of his friend looked at each other before smirking.

 

“Naturally…” –They said in unison, grinning creepily towards the confused boy.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“I’m home!” –Daehyun shouted slowly, telling that he’s already home continued with two other voice along with him.

 

“Pardon the intrusion!” –Baekhyun and Hyosung said in unison, bowing in process.

 

“Oh, my! Daedae, you brought your friend!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter