Chapter 10 (2)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to our loyal subscribers and new subscribers.. <3

hope you will like it!

Enjoy!!

READ THE AUTHOR NOTE BELOW!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Chapter 10: Rainy Day Goodbye (Last part)

 

 

 

“As I suspected, it’s ileocecal instussusception.” –The doctor announced while sitting on his seat, looking at the two people in front of him.

 

Youngjae and his mother, Mr. Yoo watched the doctor in worried. “How did the surgery go?” –Mrs. Yoo asked the doctor, scared about his baby boy’s condition.

 

“Don’t worry. It was a success. A section of his intestines got caught in –between a lower section of his bowels. It’ll return to its original position when he recovers.” The doctor smiled before nodding his head a little.

 

“The wound will close up in a week.” –He continued.

 

“Really? Thank you so much.” –Mrs. Yoo thanked the doctor, heaving a sigh of relief.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun sat on a chair next to the bed, staring at the sleeping boy on the bed sadly. He somehow felt worried about the younger boy’s condition.

 

He didn’t want anything happened to him since he was still young. It was sad to see him in pain and he can’t do anything to help.

 

The doorknob twisted slightly, causing Daehyun to turn his head towards the door. Looking at the door, Daehyun was surprised to see Youngjae at the door.

 

Youngjae looked at him as well before slowly closing the door behind him as he stepped inside. Daehyun immediately stood up, asking the other while stuttering a little. “Youngjae. Where’s your mother?”

 

“She’s doing the paperwork to admit Ricky. It seems like the surgery was a success.” –Youngjae simply said before he proceeded onwards towards his brother’s bed, walking passed Daehyun.

 

Daehyun felt quite relieved just by hearing that. “Thanks goodness.” –He breathed out slowly.

 

Youngjae took a seat on the chair which Daehyun sat on before. His hand tightly clasped around his younger brother’s left arm. Slowly hearing his soft breath, looking at the way his chest rose and fell down in a soft rhythm.

 

Youngjae was sad. He was totally sad. Even though he didn’t show it, his eyes showed everything. The way he looked at his brother with his eyes full of guilty as if he was the one in fault for leaving his brother alone.

 

“Ileocecal intussusception.” –Youngjae voiced out, his eyes never left his brother at all as he spoke. “It’s a kind of intestinal blockage, apparently.” –he continued.

 

Youngjae’s voice sounded sad, like his expression. He lowered his head slightly, blaming himself about his younger brother. “I didn’t know.” –he murmured softly.

 

Daehyun looked at the handsome male from behind, feeling slightly pity at the other. He felt sad knowing that Youngjae blamed himself for not knowing about his younger brother’s condition.

 

“There’s nothing you can do about that.” –Daehyun said softly, trying to soothe the handsome male.

 

A sigh escaped Youngjae’s lips as he lifted up his face slightly, looking at his brother again with a sad expression. “Honestly, I didn’t think it would be this scary not to know something.” –Youngjae exclaimed.

 

Daehyun looked at the handsome male in front of him in wide eyes, realizing the truth in the other’s words. “The doctor praised you for your quick response.” –Youngjae remarked.

 

“That’s not true…” Daehyun shook his head lightly. “But, I wouldn’t have been able to do anything if I hadn’t asked you. I was all flustered.” –he exclaimed, shuttering a bit.

 

Daehyun jolted his body backward as he remembered something important that he forgot. “I’m going to call my dad. I’m sure he must be worried.” –Daehyun said while running toward the door in panicked.

 

Youngjae got up from his seat almost immediately, glancing at the panicked boy behind him. “Daehyun.” –he called softly.

 

Daehyun began to panic more than before as he realized that he didn’t even brought his wallet and his phone along with him right now. Maybe he left them because he was too distracted and panicked if something happened to the younger boy.

 

“I forgot my phone and my wallet.” –he spoke as he searched for the said things inside his pocket. “Oh, man. I’m so absent –minded.” –he remarked, wiping the tears that began to fall from his eyes.

 

Daehyun was crying silently, back facing the handsome who still looking at him. A few seconds passed and then, his body stiffened as he felt someone’s hand grabbed his arm softly before the person leaned his head closer towards the back of his head.

 

Youngjae leaned his head towards the other, placing his hand on the back of the other boy’s head before whispering something to the other. “Thank you, Dae.” –he said softly.

 

Youngjae’s voice sounded so nice, not like his usual tone of voice. Daehyun turned his body around and wrapped his arms around the handsome male’s waist tightly while sobbing loudly. “Youngjae!”

 

Youngjae embraced the smaller boy, placing his right hand around the boy’s waist while the other was patting his head lovingly. “I was so scared!” –Daehyun cried. Tears flew non –stop from his eyes, wetting the other male’s shirt.

 

“It’s all right now.” –Youngjae whispered softly, soothing the other. He continued to soothe the smaller, whispering the same words over again.

 

That was the first time Youngjae said such kind words and held me in his arms.

 

I cried until it felt like my eyes and heart were going to melt.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Good afternoon!” –Daehyun greeted, waving his left hand towards the others inside the room while the other hand was holding a bouquet of lily flowers on it with a smile plastered on his pretty face.

 

“Oh, Daedae. You’re here again today.” –Mrs. Yoo said excitedly, grinning widely towards the said boy who was slowly made his way to the younger’s boy bed.

 

Daehyun’s smile instantly dropped as soon as the youngest of the three voiced out. “You came again? You never miss a day, huh?” –Ricky said in annoyance, glancing to the standing boy in front of him.

 

His words sounded like a poison to Daehyun’s ears, widening his eyes a bit as he listened to the older woman as she started to scold her rude son. “What are you saying?! After all he had done for you!” –Mrs. Yoo exclaimed, scolding her son.

 

Ricky jolted his body backward a bit in attempted to avoid his mother’s nagging. “It’s probably just because he wants to see Jae hyung.” –Ricky remarked calmly while looking at the older male with expressionless face like his brother.

 

“That’s not true.” –Daehyun interrupted as a light pink color appeared on his pretty face at the younger boy’s statement. He somehow agreed to the younger boy’s statement just now.

 

“But, Youngjae isn’t here yet today?” –Daehyun mumbled softly but loud enough to make the younger boy hear it.

 

“See! Your true intentions are showing.” –Ricky scoffed, shaking his head slightly at the intention of the older boy.

 

Daehyun wanted to fight back but got interrupted by Mrs. Yoo. “He should be coming soon.” –Mrs. Yoo exclaimed, pulling Daehyun closer towards her.

 

Meanwhile, Youngjae walked inside the hospital’s main gate while holding his bag since he was coming straight from his classes.

 

“You really should become Youngjae’s ‘wife’!” –Mrs. Yoo exclaimed happily while looking at the said boy sweetly. She was happy about her suggestion just now. Daehyun blushed again after hearing the older woman’s statement.

 

“Having that type of talk again?” –Youngjae interrupted while folding his arms in front of his chest, snatching the other’s attention towards him.

 

Daehyun gasped as he saw the handsome male stood right in front of the room door, looking at him in a rather cold look again. “Youngjae!” –he called in shocked.

 

Daehyun’s eyes never left the handsome male as the blushed started to appear again on his pretty face, feeling embarrassed at the thought that Youngjae heard their conversation just now.

 

“But, you’re happy to be able to see Daedae as well, aren’t you?” –Mrs. Yoo remarked, making Daehyun’s face heated up more.

 

The scene of what had happened on the previous night came inside his head, when Youngjae hugged him securely around his warm embrace.

 

“Thank you, Dae.” –Youngjae whispered lovingly while embracing the smaller male tightly.

 

“Youngjae…” –Daehyun called while blushing a little as he continued to hug the handsome male over again.

 

Youngjae loosened his hug and stared into the smaller male’s eyes deeply, loving the way the smaller boy smiled and look at him.

 

“I love you.” –Youngjae confessed, grinning sweetly towards the other. Daehyun’s eyes widened slightly after he heard the sudden confession.

 

“Oh, my!” –Daehyun said softly, giving the other his charming smile as his eyes turned to crescent.

 

Daehyun cupped both of his cheeks with his hands as he squealed in happiness. An obvious blush spread on his face, decorating his rather chubby cheeks.

 

Meanwhile, Mrs. Yoo just stood behind him, smiling as she felt her face heated up a little just by hearing the smaller boy’s words.

 

“I told you to not talk about other people’s love affairs and futures out loud.” –Youngjae seriously stated, narrowing his eyes at the smaller boy who still squealed non –stop.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Mr. Jung slowly walked in the hallway, wearing a dark brown suit while carrying a bouquet of pink roses in his hand. A sudden loud voice can be heard from the outside of the room, making him stopped in his track.

 

“It’ll never work with Dae.” –Ricky yelled in annoyance.

 

“Ricky!” –Mrs. Yoo called out a bit loud to stop his younger son.

 

“It’s impossible. What’s with you?” –Daehyun replied with a childish tone. Mr. Jung turned his head towards the said room, peeking inside the room.

 

“Take a close look at your own face in the mirror.” –Ricky reasoned, talking back to the older slightly older boy.

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Daehyun’s face flushed red as he tried to win over the younger boy, looking at Ricky as he said that.

 

Mrs. Yoo tried to control the situation as she smiled while trying to shush his younger son. Youngjae didn’t do anything to help his mother. He was just stood like a stone, watching the moment in silent.

 

Looking at the scene before him, Mr. Jung heaved a soft sigh. He turned to his side, leaning his back against the wall before scratching his head slightly.

 

Meanwhile in the room, Daehyun and Ricky still argued with each other. Daehyun pouted as he glared at the younger boy before laughing along with Mrs. Yoo.

 

Shaking his head, he childishly yelled at Ricky. “You’re such a brat!” Youngjae closed his eyes slightly, hearing the two’s small argument while crossing his arms as he stood atraight on one feet.

 

A sudden soft chuckle made them startled. Turning their heads to the said place, their eyes grew bigger when they saw a cute looking boy around Ricky’s age laid on the opposite side of Ricky’s bed.

 

“Sorry about that, Junnie. We were getting too noisy.” –Ricky quickly apologized. He suddenly felt bad for being too loud since there was other person in his room.

 

“Nah, it’s okay. I’ve been admitted a long time, so this is real fun for me.” –Junnie or known as Junhong said, smiling brightly to them.

 

All of them just stayed silent while looking at the poor boy. “Admitted for a long time?” –Daehyun broke the silent as he asked slowly.

 

Junhong nodded his head a little. “Yeah. I think it’s been around six months. So, it looks like I’ll have to repeat 4th grade.” –Junhong happily said as if nothing really happened.

 

Daehyun’s eyes glittered with tears as soon as he heard that. His face was red for the sudden feeling he felt at the moment before he smiled in a weird way, creepy to be exact.

 

“I got it! I’ll help tutor you, Zunnie!” –Daehyun exclaimed loudly in determination.

 

“Umm, my name is…” The younger boy startled at the loud voice, slightly stuttering to correct the older about his name but Ricky was fast to do that.

 

“It’s Junnie, you dummy!” –Ricky arrogantly corrected the older boy, adding the ‘dummy’ word at the end, much to his pleasure.

 

“It’s impossible for you to tutor anyone.” –Youngjae remarked, scratching his not –so –itchy head slightly.

 

“You think so?” –Daehyun asked cutely, feeling slightly embarrassed as he tried to think about it.

 

“Don’t even think about it.” As expected from Youngjae, he knew well about what the other boy had in his mind.

 

“It’ll be okay. He’s in middle school, right?” –Daehyun hesitantly said, patting Youngjae’s arm repeatedly. His face showed some kind of uneasiness with his answer as he looked at Junhong in a total confusion.

 

Ruffling his bang, Youngjae closed his eyes after he heard the other’s words. “This is nuts.”

 

“What’s the big idea?” –Daehyun innocently asked before he smiled again, intertwining his fingers together. “Don’t worry! I’ll boldly ram into the ship for you!” –He said again. As s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter