Chapter 1 (1)

Itazura_Na_Kiss [Jaedae Ver.] [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for the subscribers and the upvoters.. We felt quite shocked because this story reached 30 subscribers only for the foreword..

This is the part one for the first chapter...^^

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Chapter 1 : Fate’s prank (part 1)

 

 

 

“Each boy is born to meet his own destined one.” Daehyun faced the priest while linking his arms with his soon – to – be husband.

 

“Do you, Yoo Youngjae, take Jung Daehyun, in times of sickness and in times of health, to love and to serve, to be your lawfully wedded wife?” –asked the priest to the handsome groom.

 

“I do.” Youngjae said as he wore the ring on Daehyun’s ring finger.

 

“Dae…”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Jae.” With that the newly wedded couple kissed.

 

 

 

 

“Youngjae – ah…” Daehyun snapped from his daydream.

 

“Oh, gosh. My imagination ran wild there.” Daehyun blushed in embarrassment at his own daydream.

 

“No typos, no misspellings.” Daehyun smiled proudly at his own love letter.

 

“It’s perfect.” He squealed in happiness while hugging his precious love letter.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“I don’t want it.” Youngjae said in very cold tone of voice while looking at Daehyun in disgust.

 

Daehyun felt his world crash down to Youngjae’s feet.

 

“He didn’t even accept the letter.” Daehyun looked down while walking sadly.

 

He walked down through the hallway and heard some evils whispered from others.

 

“He confessed to the Youngjae?”

 

“That stupid boy did that?”

 

“It seems that he was rejected instantly.”

 

“Worse yet, it was in front of everyone.”

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“That must be so embarrassing!”

 

“Isn’t Jung Daehyun from the class – F?”

 

“He sure has guts confessing to someone from class – A like Youngjae?”

 

“It’s more like he just doesn’t know his place.”

 

“You sure said it.”

 

“LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY!!” –he yelled angrily while turning around to the others student.

 

“Ah, he got upset.” –They said in unison while looking at the poor boy.

 

“You’re so cruel to me.” Daehyun ran dramatically.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Hey, I heard, Daehyunnie.” – Hyosung said while walking closer to Daehyun.

 

“What a reckless thing you did.” –Baekhyun said, looking at Daehyun sadly.

 

“I just figured, what if there was just a slight chance that he liked me…?” Daehyun looked at his best friends while pouting.

 

“Oh please, that’s impossible.” Baekhyun said happily as he patted Daehyun’s head softly.

 

Hyosung chuckled. “You must be quite a blessed child, Daehyunnie.” Daehyun slammed his face on the table before going to cry.

 

That’s right…

 

For someone like me who was placed in the bottom class…

 

To be with the guy from the top of the top class…

 

But, I fell in love with him.

 

Daehyun thought.

 

“Thinking back to two years ago…” Daehyun said softly. A flashback reminded him of the past when the first time he knew Youngjae.

 

 “Moving on, for the greeting speech for the freshman…” –said the principal.

 

“The guy who is about to give his speech is supposed to be really smart.” –whispered one of the girl to her friend.

 

“I know! He was the top student in nationwide throughout his three years of middle school, right?” –said another student.

 

“So, you mean he’s the number one genius in Korea?” –added the girl again.

 

“Number one genius in Korea?” Daehyun imagined the genius ugly face and chuckled to himself.

 

Something like that?

 

“Freshman representative, Yoo Youngjae.” –the principal called out the name and Daehyun immediately looked up.

 

“Yes.” The said guy answered while walking proudly on the stage.

 

The genius bowed to the audience and Daehyun‘s heart got flattered by the sight of the perfect guy in front of him.

 

So cool…

 

 He stunned at the cool reflection of the guy named Yoo Youngjae.

 

“My name is Yoo Youngjae from class – A. Today, for our sake, the sake of the new students…” Youngjae said while standing proudly before continuing his speech.

 

He’s so amazing… he was able to deliver his complicated speech so smoothly.

 

And like that, I fell in love with him at first sight.

 

Daehyun smiled.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Good morning, Daehyunnie.” –called Hyosung lovingly.

 

“Morning.” Daehyun replied while kept staring at the handsome guy.

 

“What are you up to? Class is about to start.” –Hyosung said calmly.

 

“Lets go…” With that, Hyosung dragged him away almost immediately.

 

Sorted by ability, Youngjae was placed into class – A, the class where all the smart people gather.

 

I was in class – F, the worst class, also known as the leftover class.

 

I studied desperately with the single goal to be in the same class as Youngjae.

 

But… still in the class – F no matter how hard I studied.

 

Stupid, Jung Daehyun!

 

He thought while staring at the result board intensely.

 

“Daehyunnie, we’re in the same class again, huh?” –Hyosung said happily.

 

But in the end, as probability predicted, I stayed in class – F.

 

At this rate, my high school life will end without him ever knowing my feelings!

 

I don’t want that to happen.

 

Daehyun looked at the handsome guy approaching him.

 

Here he comes.

 

“Excuse me, Youngjae – sshi.” –called Daehyun.

 

“Please… please accept –.”

 

“I don’t want.” Those words broke Daehyun’s stone heart.

 

The flashback ended as his friends soothed him. “There there… don’t be sad.”

 

“Well, it’s true that Youngjae is pretty good looking… but he has some problems as a human.” –Hyosung commented.

 

“Exactly, he doesn’t have a heart as a human and also as a teenager.” Baekhyun patted Daehyun’s back slowly.

 

“There’re plenty of more normal guys out there.” –added Hyosung.

 

“DAEHYUNNIE!!!!!!!!” –shouted Yongguk after he barged into the class, surprising the sad boy and his two best friends.

 

“Is it true that you confessed to Youngjae.” –asked the panting boy while looking sadly at his lover.

 

“You like that damn nerd?!” –he said sadly.

 

“While you still have me too…” –Yongguk said while crying before he walked to his lover.

 

“Isn’t that too much?” Daehyun looked at the said boy while cupping his face.

 

“It’s not like I belong to you, Gukkie.” Daehyun pursed his lip as he talked.

 

“What’s that cold words?” He began to cry harder to get himself a pity.

 

“Haven’t we sat next to each other in class for two years.” Daehyun just looked at him weirdly.

 

“However, I will never forgive that Youngjae bastard for rejecting my Daehyunnie!” He voice out, his hand in the air with determination.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter