Jaehwan's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

RED EYES.

 

 

Jaehwan was a new intake student of one known univesity around Seoul. He went to the hostel office to take his room key for the place he will live for a whole semester. As he finally had it and went to his shared-room where he shared with Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongdae, he settled all of his belongings to his own drawers and closet until it was all done. The roommates became closer by the first week. They had a lot fun with crap talks and big laughters especially when they have three big trollers including Jaehwan himself to lighten up the mood. It was midnight, also a Friday night. Jongdae decided to tell a story about the history of the hostel they stayed to the new roommate, Jaehwan. At first Chanyeol and Kyungsoo disagreed with the idea but Jaehwan saids it's okay to go on with the story since he likes any kind of story, especially horror.

Jongdae began his story. He exclaimed that there was a room that nobody lives in and the cleaners never once step into that room to do a clean-up. As a result, a tiny space between the door and the floor had been covered with thick dust. He also said that they heard rumors spreaded from the seniors about a student who had committed suicide in that room. Ever since that day, the workers banned that room from the students to stay in due a boy spirit was haunting in the said room. He also added that whenever there's an over-curious student took a short peek on a space, they'll met a bloody red glowing eyes in a dark staring at them. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo warned Jaehwan not to be stupid to ever look into the space of the door sepecially at night, before they forced Jongdae to ended his story.

 

That night, three of them slept early except for Jaehwan. He couldn't sleep as his mind were still vividly remembered the story of that mysterious room. Red eyes? What a bluffing. He scoffed. Since the roommates were already on their slumberland, so why can't he take this golden chance to take a visit to the said room?

 

He ended up standing in front of D308 room. For his surprise, this room is the only one with a single light on through over the dark hallway. Plus, the door was quite unique to be compared to the other doors. But screw that, he couldn't care less. He wasn't here for the door, he was here for the red eyes for God sake! It was currently at two in a morning, Jaehwan was alone at the outside of peace and quite surrounding. He confirmed one of the rumors that there was a thick dust on the floor between the door. And now he needed to confirm the other important rumor; the red eyes appearance.

 

Slowly he bended down on his knees and bring his cheek pressed onto the cold concrete floor. He eyed into the dark space several seconds. He could only see blackness. With patient he tried to remained on the same position for a minute and adjusting his eyes to the darkness but disappointedly nothing show up. 'What a piece of . Why do I even believe to this false rumor..' He sighed in depressed as he went back to his shared-room to join into slumberland.

 

By the time he cracked open the door, he sensed something unfamiliar inside the shared-room. He found his roommates were all on their deep slumberland which is normal but still he felt something went wrong surround the room. It seems the room is getting darker than it used to be when the lights is out. He quickly rushed to his double decker bed which is his was the upper one and climbed onto his own sleeping spot. As he attemped himself to close his eyes, there was something at the space between their entrance door and the floor was blocking the only source light from the outside. It had caught his attention. He cautiously stared on the spot, waiting for a change. He accidentally blinked his eyes, surprisely the 'thing' that used to block the light had disapppeared from the tiny space. Sighing in relieved, he once again attempted himself to sleep again.

 

 

 

Unexpectedly, pairs of bloody red eyes were straightly stared on him just an inch from his face. What made him scared the out is when he soon realized that 'it' was floating in the air just right upper him.

 

 

 

He wanted to scream, but he couldn't. It felt like something had stuck in a middle of his vocal chord. 

He felt like wanting to cry out loud by the time the floating red eyes' person had formed a creepy wide grin on his face, making Jaehwan almost die in heart attack.

 

 

 

 

 

Jaehwan didn't sleep for a whole day until the sun rose. Dark eye bags had terribly formed under his eyes due lack of sleep. 

 

 

 

 

Just before they leave the shared-room for their daily classes, Jongdae sneaked to Jaehwan to inform that he forgot to tell the of his story yesterday.

He ended his story by saying that whenever there's people who took a peek over the space of that room, the 'red eyes' boy spirit will follow them to wherever they'll go.

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- D308; one of a mysterious room in my hostel.

Yes, 

I heard people said that there's a boy committed suicide in that room and the room had forcedly tapped off due his spirit was still hanging around inside that room.

I went there once, and it's true that 'something' had followed me for that night. And I have to beg for forgiveness before I slept.

That's the worst experience I'd ever had in my university life... (=3=)

 

Moral of the story;

never ever being too overly-curious that you'll ended up regret it for the rest of your life. 

Picture credited to the owner.