Arguments 2

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.



 

 

Before we started this conversation, these happens after Kris told his made-up stories to the orphan children of his (included VIXX's) university charity program.

 

 

 

                                        

 

 

 

"And that's all for tonight kids, we shall sleep now." He ended with a yawn.

 

"Aww we want more~~" The orphan kids pleaded for another round.

 

"But I'm sleepy, can't you see that hyung have a bad panda-eyes? Now sleep." He rubbed his eyes irritatedly.

 

"But hyung~~ what about that Jaehwan guy's story? What happens to his friend? Will he save his friend?" One of the orphan kids asked.

 

"Yeah! We wanna know the full story! Tell us!"

 

"Encore! Encore! Encore! Encor-"

 

"Alright fine, since you've asked." Kris rolled his eyes.

 

"But promise me that you guys will sleep right away after I've finish with this round or I'll tickle you all to death!" He warned with a giggle. The kids squealed and sat in front of him once again as they wait for Kris to start a new story to be told.

 

"Okay... Once upon a time, there's a guy named Cha Hakyeon was tr-"

 

"I thought you'll gonna tell us that Jaehwan guy story?" The farthest kid asked cluelessly.

 

Kris snickered as he shakes his head. "You wanna listen to another round or immediately go to bed?"

 

The kid laughed awkwardly and keep quite, letting Kris to continue with the on-going story.

 

 

 

- - - -

 

 

 

"Why did he used our names, seriously?"

 

"I don't know... But his stories are quite interesting so I wouldn't that mind. Especially to Sanghyuk's. That was bloody hell."

 

"Hakyeon hyung, how dare you! You want me to be dead like that!?"

 

"He'd never said that you'll die in his story, can you please focus for once?"

 

"Hongbin hyung!"

 

"What? I didn't say anything wrong, am I?"

 

"I'd never thought that this Kris guy was actually this smart to think of these kind of story plots. I'm impressed."

 

"For the first time I agree with you, Jaehwan hyung."

 

"Thanks, Hongbin-ah."

 

"Eww. Cheesy...."

 

"Jealous much, Wonshik?"

 

"Whatever."

 

"......."

 

"I can't believe that he made fun to our Leo with his story! I mean.... That's awfully rude!"

 

"And awesome."

 

"And funny!"

 

"And cute!"

 

"And-"

 

"Shut up, will ya?"

 

"......."

 

"A lion has gotten mad."

 

"........"

 

"Back to the stories he had told.. Personally, I think Hongbin one was the weirdest horror story I'd ever heard in my life."

 

"Ohho why oh why?"

 

"I mean... He.. and a ghost took a selca together? L. O. L."

 

"Yah maknae-ya, are you mocking me?"

 

"No, I did not."

 

"No, you did."

 

"Did not."

 

"Did."

 

"Not."

 

"D-"

 

"Hey hey hey! Settle down you two. We don't want to attract their attentions or even get busted for ear dropping them!"

 

"Sorry Hakyeon hyung."

 

"....."

 

"I think yours was quite funny too, Wonshik hyung."

 

"Oh Why oh why, again?"

 

"Don't you get it? How can you play games with a spirit? I mean, come on! That's so nonsense!"

 

"I think you'll never understand on a fiction story concept, aren't you?"

 

"Believe me, my brain wasn't build for these craps."

 

"Could you guys just please shut the up!? I'm trying to listening to his recent story! I can't even catch up what was he saying!"

 

"Uh oh. Hakyeon hyung is mad."

 

"Sorry."

 

"*Cough2* Urgh.. my throat... It hurts.. Okay, why are we keep whispering?"

 

"Mine too, though. Mine too..."

 

"............"

 

"Are we actually whispering from the start?"

 

"..........."

 

"I guess so..."

 

"Oh god, can you quit it!? I'm trying to listen to his story!"

 

"Seriously? This Big-nose guy too?"

 

"..............."

 

"Sorryyyyyyyyy...."

 

"....."

 

 

 

The six boys sat behind of a tiny opened door as they kept ear drop to the latter's  bedtime stories. But they never know that there were 'something'  had keep an eye on them every moments they had as they listened to Kris' stories with a guard down that night.

 

 

                                        

 

 




 

[A/N]:- I'm not going to mention who is who in every VIXX's dialogs so you have to guess them yourselves~ xD There will be a new update tonight so stay stuned!