I Chase You a.k.a Pt.2 of I Dare You (Jaehwan ft. Chanyeol)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

 

►I CHASE YOU . . .

 

 

 

"Should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? Shouldn' I? Should I? Ahh! This is so frustrating!" Yelled Jaehwan in a circle motion as he pacing around his room repeatedly, as panic controlled his mind whenever he think about his former roommate's dangerous condition. 

"What should I do!? If I go there I would dying as well! Oh what am I going to do!?" He continually rounding his room out of control. He once again read the e-mail he recieved half an hour ago in tense, a groan slipped out through his gritted teeth in frustrated. "Same rules apply!? There's no way I'm gonna survive!" A sudden realization hit him after, Jaehwan looked at the clock that hung on the wall,

It shows 10:25PM.

 

It was two more hours before the midnight.

 

Oh no. 

 

If he late, Chanyeol will die. He thought and sighed in depress.

 

Like it or not, he have to go there alone no matter what.

 

To save his friend.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Owls were howling loudly enough to echoed the entire wood, as Jaehwan carefully took his steps to the cabin where the all-black man told him to go. But hold on, you think he would go there with empty handed? Bull. After that day, Jaehwan always keep a folding knife inside one of his sneakers for a simple protection. If guns are sell publically and legal, he would have buy that instead of this useless weapon. He would like to buy an easier to target weapon wheather than this cheap yet so difficult to take people down with only one stab. But yeap, Korea isn't America. Enough said. He opened the wooden door as slow as possible so the crack sound wouldn't produce loudly, he scanned around the room cautiously until he detect a man appearance at a very corner of the room; his friend Park Chanyeol. 

 

"Yah, Chanyeol-ah! Wake up!" Jaehwan shook roughly the other body hoping he would soon up.

"Yah Chanyeol I said wake up or we're going to ing die!" The bleeding head man sprang up to life rather immediately as he heard "die" word, his head whip from side to side in panicked along heavy breaths rapidly inhaled and exhaled.

"J-Jae... Jaehwan... Where are we...?" Asked Chanyeol in frighten but the latter quickly slipped the question as he pulled the taller out of the cabin.

"We have to be quick or the killer get us.." Jaehwan whispered without wasting more time, Chanyeol was about to say that his head is still hurt but he swallowed his words, he nodded and follow the brunette nonetheless.

 

This is so easy, too easy. There doesn't even a obstacle or anything to make them stop. Jaehwan thought. "Quickly Chanyeol! Quickly!" Urged Jaehwan at the front. "Trying!" Spatted Chanyeol at the back. They ran without rest until they land themselves behind a big rock between two wild trees, pants never stop as they tried to hold their heavy breaths as soon as possible. "Keep quite." Chanyeol nodded. 

 

A full moon suddenly shows up in the sky, both men didn't have to think much more what time is it now 'cuz it's clearly shows the midnight has come. They gulped their salivas in nervous, they wasn't fully ready for this but all the things they did know, everything happens right now was a real they need to face soon. "Yah, Chanyeol-ah.. I'm sorry for involving you to this . I-I really mean it.." Jaehwan whispered sincerely with a tears slowly running from his eyes. " off, too late for that.." Chanyeol snorted in reply, making the brunette man hung his head low. "Hey Jaehwan-ah." Jaehwan slowly looked up at the taller man, "I'm sorry too for being so pathetic and had you to rescue me here.. You don't need to do that hard thing for me, man.." Chanyeol laughed emptily with a weak smile. "Then stop being so pathetic." Jaehwan countered, laughing along. 

 

"You both are pathetic."

 

Both men startled to dead when a new voice registered into their conversation, they jumped from their seats and spun themselves around to face with the all-black man, in terrified. 

 

"Waiting too long here?"

 

They swallowed their salivas hardly. "H-how did you get here....?" Trailed off Chanyeol, only to make the man laugh uncontrollably.

 

"What a lame question to ask. This is my land."

 

Both of them keep their mouth shut until the all-black man continued.

 

"Anyway, here's the rules of the game we're gonna play so listen carefully." Their eyes never leave the said man, they plugged their ears carefully to the man's speeches but he never spoken a word.

 

BANG!

 

Jaehwan felt a strong air blown and heard something flew beside him, he fixed his eyes to the said thing and automatically screamed in terror.

 

"YAH CHANYEOL-AH! CHANYEOL-AH!!! WHAT THE DID YOU DO TO MY FRIEND YOU ER!" Screamed Jaehwan violently as a river of tears went down rapidly. He shook the-now-unmoving-lying body hoping the latter will soon wake up but the result wasn't even near to his high expectation. A cries even flowing drastically as he knew that his friend was no longer live, Park Chanyeol doesn't even manage to say his last words! "I knew it you wont let us slip off that easily! I knew it would be like this! You only use Chanyeol to drag me here and you know that he's going to die soon! Well, I'm here! What do you want from me!? Why the did you do this!?" Jaehwan spatted angrily at the man who stood on a big rock with his creepy grins never left his lips.

 

"Hahahahaha. You never know how fun killing is until you had one, kid.

 

Sniffed Jaehwan. "I'm going to ing kill you."

 

The man chuckled. "So you wanna try that theory, huh? As you wish. Oh before I forgot, the rules are pretty simple which I already show you one."

 

The brunnete man gritted his teeth trying to collect his anger inside, he whispered. "If I die, I lose."

 

"Hmm, very clever." the man clapped his hands.

 

"Oh, and one more thing."

 

Jaehwan never trail off his eyes from the man. "To make this game fair enough I will not use any weapon to take you down. Is it alright?"

 

Jaehwan kept silence.

 

"Okay. I'm gonna count on twenty so you can run and hide yourself first, 'aigh? One.... Two... Thr-"

 

'!' Jaehwan his back and ran as fast as he could to the bottom of the cliff, as if, he actually doesn't have any idea just where the hell is he at right now but he just trust his feet and follow the lead. ", where are they! They suppose to be here at a moment!" hissed Jaehwan panicky, as the air in his lung are getting thin each seconds. But he reminded himself to not stop his steps and kept running even to nowhere. You know when you play a zombie game, to defeat those biters you have to keep moving backwards or anywhere away from that creatures and attact them when they lose their focus; that's what Jaehwan was thinking. The strategy.

 

"READY OR NOT, HERE I COME!!!!" He heard a loud voice boomed through the woods.

 

', I have to hide! But where!?' There he realized that he stood in front of a big, old and wild tree; a very perfect spot for his hideout. Without wasting more time he climb the tree, high enough that no one could realize an appearance of a human being up there. Jaehwan sat there stiffly like a mannequin as his eyes fix at the ground, looking if whether the killer or the polices were near or weren't. The brunnete haired man was wondering what the time was that moment but he shook the thought, as his guard is still on the creepy surrounding in tense. 'Where is he..' Jaehwan scanned carefully without miss any spot. Suddenly he felt a terrible pain shove right into his bicep, he fell from a high distance in a loud flop. He groaned in both pain; the pain of falling from a tree and the pain of getting shot.

 

"Not bad." The killer clapped his hands as if he impressed.

 

"H-how did you find m-!  You said you'd not gonna use any weapons you ing liar!" Spatted Jaehwan, only gain the man's hysterical chuckles.

 

"Did you know that lying was fun too?"  He continued to laugh more.

 

Jaehwan secretly creep his fingers to take off one of his sneakers without getting the man's attention, he took out the folding knife and held them under his hand. "So.... y-you gonna kill me now...?" trailed off Jaehwan.

 

"As you wish, if you wanna make it quick. The quicker, the better." Smirked the man.

 

The killer raised the gun aiming to Jaehwan's head, ready for a shot. "Say goodbye, kid." In a second Jaehwan kicked the man's foot roughly, make the man fall backwards instantly. Jaehwan quickly crawl near and took the knife to stab the man's chest multiple times. The man coughing bloods but Jaehwan didn't stop stabbing the blade to his chest. He kept screaming 'take it! take it! This is for Chanyeol!' until he finally realize that the body he sat at was moving no more. Minutes later a group of polices came to the rescue. They ask if Jaehwan was okay and take him to the hospital immediately.  

 

"I... I killed him..." mumbled Jaehwan in a van.

 

"Don't worry son, you only tried to protect yourself. Well done." The officer said.

 

'I.... felt..... relieved....' He said in his mind.

 

- - -

 

It's been months after that night and now Jaehwan sat alone in his apartment room. He finally live in a fine life now, no one tried to intrude his life once again. But everything felt different from his previous life. The happiness he had before permenantly gone, the cheerful smile on his face never paint there anymore. He stared at the screen of his laptop, reading a latest article of a girl was murdered violently in her school. He smirked then closed his laptop to change himself in all-black outfits, getting ready for his halloween party.

 

- - -

 

"Yo- you murderer!"

 

SHAK!

 

Jaehwan stares at his lecturer dying slowly, he smirked devilishly and drag the dead body inside a big carbinet not that far from a murdering scene. He cleaned everything and arrange them perfectly before he goes back to his university's halloween party.

 

- - -

 

At the next day, he went to the man's grave whose also the killer of his friend Park Chanyeol. He kneel in front of the tomb and mumble something unhearable.

 

 

 

 

 

"You were right. Killing is fun."

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- I'M SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAITING FOR SO LONG!

I MISS YOU READERS REACTIONS SO BAD! A GIFT FOR YOU GUYS!

I'm so sorry if this one is really simple and boring.. and doesn't come out like what you were expecting since I was so busy that I've lost my ideas and time to write! (TT3TT)

Anyways..

HAPPY HALLOWEEN GUYS! :D

 

P/S:- To make the story interesting, yeap I know I 'killed' Chanyeol here. So... SORRY (not sorry LOL)

& also! For newbies! If you get confused what're their relationship to each other & why did the storyplots are suddenly like this, you guys should read to Chapter 2 and Chapter 18 first!