A Waiting Clown (Sanghyuk)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

 

 A Waiting Clown . . .

 

 

He was walking alone.

 

Han Sanghyuk was now walking alone on a famous street where people named them 'a waiting clown' street.

 

Last two days, his course mate Huang Zi Tao told him that he tried to walk there alone during midnight and was chased by a scary clown holding a bloody axe and the clown was screaming "let's play a cat-mouse game". Sanghyuk found that prank was cool and decided to try it himself tonight.

 

It was 11:58PM, the needle on his wristwatch was almost ticking to 12. He kept his paces slowly as he waits for a great timing to enter that well known area. 

 

It was ridiculous, so much ridiculousness that he even brought an electric buzzer for a simple protection if something went wrong. He just kept praying that it will not. It's already past 12AM and he already walk about two meters inside that area. 

 

It was cold, the midnight breeze was blowing his hair that he slightly shudder at the coldness. 

He always had a chance to step back and use his normal way to get back to his house safely, but he chose to go on with the path that leads him to his forever death curiosity. A single light was stood not further away from where he was at, he sort kind of discover it as he kept walking along the street.

 

"Ah, light.. Finally..!" He muttered in relieved.

 

As he walked closer to the only light, he accidentally heard a faint shaking trees noises nearby. Sanghyuk startled a bit as he automatically eyed there carefully, but the noises stopped as soon as he dropped his eyes to the said noises' location.

 

'Heh, I know you're in there.' He snickered in his mind.

 

The plan was to trick a.k.a 'teach a lesson' to the pranker, he acted as if he knows nothing and kept walking forwards normally. 

 

A loud screeching steel was registered into Sanghyuk's ears later on, he knows that someone was on his back. To be truth, he was deadly scared. But he had to stick to the plan at all cost. He have to acted so oblivious to succeed the masterpiece plan of him.


It was getting closer.


The noise was getting closer by any seconds. He just needs to wait for a great timing to pull out the act and 'action'. 

 

A rhythm whistle sound.

 

That's what his course mate told him before he was chased by it.

 

Sanghyuk slowly turned his head back to see 'it' that he kept exclaiming the clown inside his head, and it was indeed one. A creepy one. A very very very scary, creepy, and fugly clown he had ever seen in his life.

 

He had to confirmed that the clown was indeed creepy that it made the hair behind his neck stood itself, and it was holding a very huge steel hammer with a soaking thick red liquids. Plus, the clown itself was huge that his course mate forgot to mention it last two days.

 

'Wow, he acted very well.' He commented secretly, impressed by the make-up effect.

 

"Wanna play a game....?

 

'Heh, there it comes..


One.'

 

The clown swung his hammer from side to side.

 

'Two.'

 

"Let's play a cat-mouse game....."

 

'Three.'

 

Furiously, before the said clown could do something, Sanghyuk fished in his hand inside of his back pocket and sprayed the clown's eyes with his hair wax spray; the said clown shut his eyes rapidly and screamed in pain. It wasn't really satisfying relieve for Sanghyuk, he then threw his heavy bag roughly on its head and kicked the clown on the abdomen area repeatedly until it completely collapsed and unmoving on a road.

 

He kicked one last time before he chuckled soundlessly. "Whose the mouse now, huh? Having too much fun on scaring people out, aren't you? Now taste it." Then left the said clown alone after he had fun and succeeded with his plan.

 

On the next day, Sanghyuk told his course mates about last night incident and all of them laughed out loud as a reaction, adressing him a hero and such. Excepted for one of them.

 

"You shouldn't do that, you know?" Zitao hissed at him worriedly. 

 

"Why?" He questioned.

 

Zitao sighed, telling that he'll tell everything tonight.


- -


"What is it you want to tell me?" Sanghyuk asked with his munching mouth.

 

"Sighed. Listen carefully and do not freak out, promise me." Zitao reassured in the other line.

 

"I'm not so sure with that if you're still not telling me." He shrugged, still munching his dinner.

 

"Alright. You wish for it." He sighed once more before he started.

 

"I.... I kind of did the same like you did that day when I was chased by it and shouted 'catch me if you can' before I left. I mean... I punched that clown before it could grab me after started to chase me behind. I thought it was over just like that and nothing weird comes after but I was proven wrong."


He took a deep breath before goes on with the rest.

 

"At the next night.... At a midnight, there were knocks on my door when I was doing my assignments but didn't open it since I was pretty lazy. Plus, it was so late at night. Before I went to bed and as I walk to the windows to close them, there.... There was a huge man stood underneath a dim light around my apartment's parking area. I stared at it for the longest time before I knew it was the same clown I met last day and I was freaked out. I've locked every doors and windows in my house and slept in a living room with an open lights that night in terrified. A-and you wanna know something funny? Before you go to the class next morning make sure you look at the front of your main door; at the outside, and tell me what did you see."

 

The other line ended his call.

 

Sanghyuk swallowed his balled foods in nervous as he listened to his friend's confession. He scoffed, forcing to have a mindset that his friend was only bluffing just to scare him. Unfortunately his cool was shaken off as the knocks came out from his front door all of sudden, he jumped slightly in surprise.

 

He waited on a same spot for minutes until he thought everything was fine and safe for him to sleep. It was lucky that he didn't open the windows at all as soon as he came back from the classes. He slept uneasily and with an open lights that night. 

 

Just before he walks out from his house and approach the elevator, he remembered his friend's reminder last night and took a slight peak over the other side of his front door.

 

Zitao was right.

 

The were something on his door.

 

It were letters.

 

A notice, perhaps.

 

But it wasn't wrote on a piece of paper like the usual notice note. It was written on the door itself, he saw that. It was messily wrote with a red liquids that he hardly read it at first, but soon understood it with a wide eyes.

 

He wasn't sure if it was a notice or a warning. But he knows that it wasn't something good to be written on his door and it's really freaking him out so bad. He called Zitao rather immediately and told him about it. 

 

Zitao asked him what does it written.

 

With a shaky breath, he tried to read it out loud as he could.

 


"It saids...... 'Whose the mouse now?' "

 

The person on the other line laughed weakly. "You wanna know what's mine? It was 'finding you wasn't that difficult.'... Funny, isn't it? "

 


Ever since that time, every nights, Sanghyuk would always saw a huge man with a weird make-up effects and a large steel hammer was standing below a dim light of his household, as if he was waiting for someone.

 

He doesn't have to guess what was it 'cause he already know the answer.

 

It was that clown whom he repeatedly kicked that night.

 

He always tried to call Zitao for help but the latter wasn't pick up for days. That soon he know that his friend was currently on a missing list after he went to the latter's apartment himself.

 

One night, he knew his life time wasn't last that long anymore and prepared what will coming next when a knock approached on his door continuously.

 


"*whistle* 

 


Let's finish the game we've started, shall we....?

 


That's what the clown said before he broke the door open.

 

 

 

 





 

[A/N]:- MIDNIGHT UPDATE!! Sorry for all the typos.. cuz I was writting these quite fast & straightly out of my brain system that I don't give a damn on every errors. LOL I hate clown cuz it's scary yet I love it cuz it's cute! xD

 

BTW to muslim readers, good luck on your fasting! :D