VIXX's Horror story pt.1

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

VACATION :- VIDEO CALL.

 

 

 

"A week had past and the suspect of the murder of two old nitizens is still out there no where to be found. And currently, a couple of high school students were found dead nearly at the playground around 5PM today and believed that they were purposely on their way back to their home but being attacked at the corner of the alley with several stabs on their abdomen area. Im Yoona, 25 years old, a babysitter had found them by the time she was about to take the adopt childrens to play at the playgro--" 

 

 

"Wow... Isn't that old people you two had seen at the convenience store a week ago?" Wonshik asked as he elbowing Hongbin 'lightly', lightly for his standard. Hongbin winced as he rubbed his painful arm where the latter sent his elbow at. He nodded and continued to sip his orange juice. All six men kept their eyes fixed on the television screen interestedly and plugged their ears to hear the latest report.

 

 

"The investigators were on their way to investigated he latest case and highly believed that the suspect is the same person who murdered these two old netizens a week ago. The investigators added that they positively believed this suspect is still at the outside and keep on searching for his/her new preys. They strongly recommended the citizens to be careful and not to talk or even getting closer to a strangers. Kim Sunggyu, the inspector of Seoul Police Department informed that they will try to close the case as quick as possible to ended this haunting session." 

 

"Haunting session? Halloween had past and what is this?" Jaehwan snickered.

"Psychopath.. Psychopath everywhere.. Whats wrong with this world?" Taekwoon sighed as he mumbled with his oh-so-slow voice that other people could barely hear it. But since they had been together like two years, the other could adjust their hearing on Taekwoon really well.

"I know, right? The killer even killed teenagers and OLD PEOPLE like what the freaking hell does the killer thinking!?" Hakyeon stomped the glass on the desk angrily that almost receive most of the customers' attention inside the cafeteria. 

"Yah settle down hyung, we don't want another psychopath in here!" Wonshik scolded the older as he sent few chops on his tanned neck, making Hakyeon growled in pain then slightly countered the chops back to him for copying his so-called own 'slogan' and being so informally toward him.

"Could you guys quit it? Don't you guys know that our maknae is having a hard time to vanish the memory that vividly kept replaying in his head about that hea-"

"DON'T MENTION IT HONGBIN HYUNG!" Sanghyuk shouted as he immediately slapped his ears shut with both of his palms.

The whole cafeteria that the six of them stopped by was currently on chaos with their loud talking and such. Plus, it had gained the other cutomers' attention in the same cafeteria with annoyed stares which they simply shook it off.

 

Five minutes later they continued their ride to the hotel where they booked for the new year trips. They sat in a car with a loud volume of the musics outburst from the stereos, as they had their fun with bouncing and dancing in a cramp rented car that Jaehwan got from the nearest car rental outlet from their university. And since Jaehwan was the one who rented the car, the other five decided to let him to drive it to the location. Well, like they have other choice. Truthfully, Jaehwan is the only one who have a driving licence among all of them. The journey took about one hour and a half until they had stop on another station to take a piss or something personal matters. Later, they moved on the long ride quitely until Jaehwan broke the silence.

 

"Hey, I'm bored here. Someone please talking so I can endure the tiredness!" Jaehwan yelled.

"Sorry Jaehwan, we're out of topic." Hakyeon replied with his eyes fixed on his phone screen as he read every latest tweets that continually popped out each seconds.

"Out of topic? Then what about we talk something about funny experience? Sounds fun, huh?" Jaehwan suggested as he secretly hope that the other would love to give a try to his brilliant idea.

"Well, sure. I think it's a great idea to help Sanghyuk to forget 'that' incident! What about you start it first then?" Hongbin spokes with nods, happily agreed the idea that came out from Jaehwan.

"Okay~ You guys know what? Last two weeks, Taekwoon and I went to the toilet and it was at 3AM. I asked Taekwoon to kept a company me while I was ting in the toilet and unexectedly he did. And did you guys know what happened that time? Well, the 'intruders' came broke into my hostel by the time I still ting and Taekwoon had screamed like a girl when 'they' came into the bathroom where we both in. I came out from my unfinish ting and ran to my room with Taekwoon along at the back. And the most unbelivable part is when we took a glance at the outside of the room to see what the 'intruders' look like it came out to be bunches of monkeys whose trying to search for their dinner." As Jaehwan told his story, all of them laughed loudly except for the chinese eyes man who recently sending a dead glare to him from the view mirror. 

"You actually forgot to mention that you FORCED me to accompany you to ting in the toilet that time, LEE JAEHWAN." Taekwoon spoked loudly with a threaten tone hoping to scare the latter but this time it was such a failure attempt since the other's laughs grew louder. 

"And you purposely didn't want to tell the truth ever since at the beginning that you knew it was going to happen!" Taekwoon folded his arms on his chest as he ended his speechs, soon he drifted himself to sleep with earphones plugged in his ears.

"Wow, that's funny when you can able to hear him talking this loud and long! What unbelievable!" Wonshik saids while his continual giggles never left his mouth.

"By the way, you know something have keep into my mind about you two, Wonshik and Hakyeon hyung. I was planned to ask you this last week but never had a chance since you guys sick so bad but now the chance is gold. What happened in the art studio before you guys went back to your shared-house with sweating mess and such? Mind to tell the truth?" Sanghyuk finally broke his silent as he asked them curiously.

Both Wonshik and Hakyeon stopped what they doing for a while and stared at each other as if they're discussing about whether to tell the story or not. 

"Um.. About that..." Wonshik muttered nervously as he eyed the other's curious stares.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

[Flashback. . . . ]

 

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"Isn't that....... APINK PAINTING PORTRAITS!?" Wonshik disbeliefly said with his widen eyes and let his mouth hung open widely like it could have invite bugs anytime.

"OH MY GOD WHO DID THIS MARVELOUS ARTPIECE!? Oh lord my head is spinning... my head is hot.. " Hakyeon fanboying-ly fanning himself with his hands as he tried to cool himself down, obviously knowing his attemps was failed. 

"Oh look! There's another painting portrait and it was..... SO NEO SHI DAE!?" Wonshik jumped excitedly along with Hakyeon by his side who was currently trying to collect himself to the reality.

"Oh oh oh! Look at that! A full body of Seohyun's sculpture!" 

"WHERE!?" Hakyeon pushed Wonshik away from him as he search for it.

"OH MY GOODNESS THIS IS A TOTAL HEAVEN!!"

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

[End of the flashback]

 

". . . . . . . "

"Umm.... And... why are you two sweating?" Hongbin asked as he didn't get a point of the two's explaination.

"IT BECAUSE WE'RE TOO EXCITED TO SEE THEM IN A FIRST PLACE! DON'T YOU GET IT!?" Both of them replied in a same time which had startled Hongbin for a while.

"Well, okay... That's funny.... So you guys got fever for three days just because you guys saw those artworks which is your favorite girl groups? Wow..." Sanghyuk commented with his oh-so-disgust face. 

"Idiots.." Taekwoon murmered in his 'sleep' that had caught by Wonshik clearly since they sat next to each other.

"I heard that Taekwoon hyung..." Wonshik groaned irritatedly.

"Drop that off guys. We're finally here!" Jaehwan shrieked excitedly gaining the other's attentions.

 

They awed for a moment as they eyed the surrounding much like excitedly as Jaehwan was. As Jaehwan finally parked the rented car at the carpark, they came out from the cramp car along with their personal luggages to the reception counter at the lobby. Gotten the key room, they immediately went to their master bedroom which they decided to share together since they thought it would be much more saver. They entered the huge room like kids who entered a chocolate factory for the first time in their life.

 

"WOW! The bathroom is so pretty and luxury!!"

"And it has a large bathtub!"

"Look at that bed! So huge!" 

"No no no the that bed is mine!"

"Hey it's not fair!"

"Yah, do you guys forgot that we purposely have this room because we can share together? So share the ing bed together." They went silent after the lion was roaring creepily at them.

"It's sharp 10PM and I guess it wasn't that late to take a tour around the hotel area, so whose with me?" Jaehwan suggestion had received all the agreements.

 

As they planned, they went out to take a tour around the hotel area such as the lobby of course, the gym, pools, cafeteria and the beach. Mentioned about beach, yes they were currently playing with the wave at the lips of the ocean. I'm not going to describe much longer so just imagined what things they would do when you are in a beach with friends. Soon enough, they got bored with the activity and currently crawling for another one. Like usual, Hakyeon will tweet his friends asking for opponions, Taekwoon with his own world, while the other four were argueing on whose idea are the best which is one of them doesn't. Until then, Hakyeon suddenly laughed out unreasonable, leaving the others questioning themselves.

"What's wrong, hyung?" Wonshik asked.

"Oh it just my friend Jongin said something stuffs. Nothing much." Hakyeon said with his giggles never left.

"Something stuffs? Like what?"

"Wait a minute, aren't they were also on vacation too? Put a video call on them!"

 

.

.

.

 

"- - - - - - - - - - - - tut... tut....."

"--Hello?"

"Yo waddup guys! It's us!" Wonshik greeted happily.

"Oh! Wonshik! HEY YO WADDUP BUDDY!! WOOOOOO~~~!!" Jongin and the other people on the other line greeted back much happily like he does.

"What are you guys up there?" Hongbin asked as he into the conversation either.

"Us? Well we're also kinda find the way to distract our boredom in here. You know what happened when you don't plan something before you go for a trip, right? We're blank." Luhan saids as he waved his hand toward him, soon replied back by Hongbin and the rest.

"Seriously? I thought it only us in that state. Haha! Where are you guys right now?" It was Jaehwan this time.

"We're at.. umm.. Hey Chanyeol! Where were we right now?" Luhan elbowing Chanyeol's arm as he asked the latter.

"Pool!" Jongdae answered from far away at the pool.

"Oh yea right! Were at the pool having some fun with swimming!" Luhan stated with his cheery smile.

"and ladies~" Added by grinning Chanyeol.

"And where they hell are you guys at? You know that we couldn't see your face that clearly." Jongin came closer to his phone screen to see the six men on the other side.

"We're at the beach! And screw the staff for not switch on the lights around here!" Sanghyuk pouted his lips as he complains, only to received giggles from the rest.

"Oh look~ It seems like not only us whose hook on girls~" Jongin snickered along with Luhan beside him.

"Girls? What are you kidding? There's no girls with us right now.." Hakyeon confusely said as he eyed at the surrounding.

"Yah! Don't joking something not funny!" Wonshik added with terrified plastered on his face.

"But there IS a girl just right behind you guys! I mean just right beside Taekwoon!" Jongin confirmed his statement as he pointed his index finger at where he saw the girl.

Hakyeon, Wonshik, Jaehwan, Hongbin, Sanghyuk and Taekwoon in a same time immediately and slowly twisted their head to where Jongin pointed his index finger. Only to gulp a stoned salivas in their throats as they found out there was no one at all behind them. Taekwoon, the one who stood the further behind from the rest at the beginning was immediately moving his position to the one who stood the most front one.

"No... There aren't. Are you sure you have seen one?" Hakyeon softly asked as if he was whispering to the people on the other line. Jongin, Luhan and Chanyeol nodded eagerly in reply. They said that she was pretty hot, with her pale skin, but her hair was kindly damaged and unorganizable. Unwillingly, the six men once again took a glance at the back for seconds, look at each other, and then slowly went back on the phone screen.

"Oh. Alright.. We get it." They bidding their goodbye on the other line without explaination and immediately ran to their hotel room without looking back. That night, the six of them slept early hopping to forget the incident that night.

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- Once again I'm back with EXOVIXX! HUEEHHEHEHEHE~~

I decided to wrote a little fun and happy conversation in this chapter since they having a holiday trip for New Year! hehe

BTW did you guys watch the latest episode of VIXX TV? 

IT WAS THE BEST OPENING OF NEW YEAR EVER!!! :D

AND ALSO, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!!