Jaehwan's Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 



 

 

► I'M BACK!

 

 

It was New Year Eve and Jaehwan was planning to get back to his hometown for his mid-semester break. So he drove his car to his parent's house after the last class dismiss. The house was located in a middle of a forest further away from Seoul. That was his both parent's idea and he wouldn't mind to counter on their liking since he wasn't stay at his old fellas home for a long period anyway. The road leading to there was a bit chilling to Jaehwan's bones as he continually drove to the location. A couple of hours of a boring ride, finally he arrived safe and sound.

 

Sound..

 

It was quite, he realized. So he tried to call out for his parent from the outside telling that their son is back.

 

Silence..

 

Jaehwan crooked one of his eyebrows in confusion. Where is everybody go? Shook the thought off, he went inside with his travel backpack on his back.

 

It was night and also dinner time, but none of his parent could be seen still after he arrived there. Maybe they went for an outdoor activities. Well, he was at fault either because he was the one who did not inform to his parent that he's gonna get back to his home-sweet-home today. Well, 'surprise' plan was failed. He chuckled in his mind. Soon he brought out his phone to call for his parent, and he heard a beep sound from the other line, only they didn't pick up the call. Jaehwan groaned frustratedly but still tried for the second time, third time, forth time, fifth, sixth, and so on. But the other line wouldn't still pick up his call.

 

The time was almost to midnight and Ken gotten worried over his parent for not getting back to home just yet. He been decided to search for them around their household, the small town of their's, and even tried to make a report to the police station. What if they've being kidnapped by some strangers or psychopath out there? What if  they've being drown when they're having fun with fishing in a middle of the lake? He could blame no one for his continuous negatife mindsets.

 

Jaehwan sighed deeply as he landed himself on a long couch after hours of exhausting searching. Taking his phone out once again, he tried to make a call to his parent one last time. Fortunately, he actually heard a familiar ringtone in the upstairs.  

 

"What the....? So they're in there for all the time!?" He spoked in disbelief.

 

Without wasting more time he ran upstairs to his parent's room and knock on the door.

 

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" 

 

No answer.

 

He tried again.

 

Again, no answer received.

 

"-Mom..? Dad....? Are you guys in there? Wait. Don't tell me...." He kicked the door open as he ran inside with a panic state. He called for them once again but soon shriek in terrified as his eyes locked into the disturbing sight before him.

 

There he saw both of his parent are on a king sized bed, and the blanket was soaked with red liquids so their bodies too.  

 

 

 

"MOM!! DAD!!! AAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"DON'T JUST CAME IN WHEN WE'RE HAVING !"

His dad roared shamefully before he saw his son collapsed himself on a floor.

 

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

 

"Oh my fuc- you saw them !?" Hakyeon asked in dibelief.

"That was a big hit man! Hahahaha!" Hongbin clapped his hands continuously with a big laugh never stop producing from his mouth.

"They're too enjoy with that thing that they can't even hear their son's irritating wailing at the outside. L. O. L." It was Wonshik's turn to spoke.

"What the hell, shut up guys! It's my parent! You suppose to keep it secret!"

"But you told a big secret to us so what do you expect?" Hyuk exclaimed.

"I know this would coming..." Jaehwan hissed in annoyed.

"I told you this would coming..." Muttered Taekwoon.

"Wait, you knew this before us?" Hakyeon once again choked in disbelief.

"He told it to me two weeks ago through Whatsapp."

"Oh, okay."

"Alright, who's next?"

The oldest raised his hand.

"What is this about?"

"You heard a latest news about harmful patients escaped from their special wards and attacked several hospital workers and patient guests last year?" The five minus one nodded in unison.

"Well, I was there when that happened."

"What're you doing there?"

"My grandma was ill so I came to take care of her."

"Oh... And?"

"Are you going to keep asking me questions or you wanna hear my thrilling experience?"

"Thrilling experience?"

Wow, cool...."

"Alright, proceed."

"Okay, It was at night...."

 

 

 

- - - - -

 

 

 

[ To Be Continued With Hakyeon's Story ]