Hongbin's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

PHOTOS.

 

 

Hongbin went to the cemetery at the night alone to take an interesting photos for his final assignment project. Why cemetery? Well, he was planning to make something different than the usual concepts people had used for the photography such as autumn, fun, sport, colorful and more. Something dark yet excitement were his favorite concepts, so that's why he was there if you asked him.

 

With a torchlight in his hand, he scanned the spooky surrounding anxiously with a DSLR camera on the other hand of his. He wanted to see ghosts in real life. The anxious of wanting to see it had killing him for his entire twenty years old life and now the day has come where he could finally accomplish his dream. At last, he found a 'fun' spot for his activity; a 'household' of gravestones where he believed this is where the ghost were all gathered. He hid behind one of the gravestone as he settled his camera lens on the scene, waiting for an abnormal appearance; supernatural or something people called.

 

Three hours he sat there without anything happens and he finally got bored then decided to went back to his house with empty hands. Well, not really that empty hands. He took several of beautiful photos of the scenes before disappointedly(?) stepped off the graveyard.

 

Kicked off the shoes, he entered his house where he shared with his two housemates; Wonshik and Taekwoon, as he straightly walked to the refrigerator to drink a glass of milk. As he done the dishwashing, he took his steps to the living room searching for the other two but they were no where to be found. Where are they? Oh, how could he forgot? Taekwoon was on a trip for his football competition while Wonshik was staying at his friends' house for a night. So he was all alone after all, huh? He scoffed.

 

his laptop, he ed the card reader along with his camera's memory card inside the USB hole and clicked on the folder to see all of his works at the cemetery. At first he couldn't see them clearly but by the time his eyes had finally adjusted to the photos, he gasped in disbelief. Carefully he examined one by one of the photos with unbelievable eyes. He surely  remembered that he was all alone at there by the time he took the photos so... who are they in these photos?

 

No way...

 

Are these.....

 

Spirits?

 

 

Hongbin cracked at the end of his lips with a large grin. He had finally fulfilled his forever dream to capture ghost photos with his own two hands.  Oh how excited he was that moment! He can't wait to show them to his friends and lecturers. After spent about three hours of editing the effects on the photos and wrote his reports, he decided for the best to take a good nap for tomorrow's final assesment. Before he was able to close his eyes, an odd dark figures were being seen at the corner of his eyes. He quickly shifted his head to that side only to found nothing. Is someone there? Maybe he was too tired so that's why he saw things. He thought. Once again he tried to drift himself to sleep but then again he saw another dark figures at the opposite side of the corner of his eyes, but of course when he spun his head to the direction he only stared at the plain wall.

 

It goes on until the fifth time until Hongbin had finally noticed something fishy to the present of the dark figures at the corner of his eyes. All he could confirmed at this state was the figures were definitely weren't humans. He surely knew that. And if he kept staring at the front which was a ceiling, he actually could able to count all of them which the total were ten of them. Five from the right and another five from the left. Basically, the figures were just staring at him emotionlessly as if they're waiting for something. Hongbin, in the other hand was currently sweating like mess. Secretly he was praying for someone to break into his house and save him from these horrible stares.

 

Minutes later, unexpectedly he accidentally drifted himself to a deep slumber. At the next morning, he woke up with his heavy mind thinking about the yesterday's incident. What was happening yesterday? Why couldn't he remember any of them except for the one that he had been to the cemetery and had succeed to capture ghosts photos? Well who cares anyway. He took a shower and wore his clothes before he went out to his studio for his final assesment with full of glory.

 

 

 

 

One month later,

He got A+ or at least B for most of the subjects in his photography program, including the one that he took the photos at the cemetery. Unfortunately, it was out of his expectation that the lecturers does love his works and they said it was a brilliant idea. With full of excitement he took a selca to express his happiness that he had succeeded as a dean of his program and immediately posted it on his Twitter account without a second impression.

 

 


 

VIXX_HONGBIN (@RedBeans93):- 1 minute ago

 

Omo! Thanks God I finally received the dean of the photography program for the last semester! I'm so happy! \(>~<)/

| View picture | Hide |

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

EXO_LUHAN (@LuluDear):- 50 seconds ago

 

@RedBeans93 :- Omo! Congrats our Hongbinie! I'm so proud of you! Btw who are they at the back? Is that your family?

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

OH_SEHUN (@BubbleTeaHun94):- 47 seconds ago

 

@RedBeans93 :- Congrats buddy! You've finally made it! LOL I love to see your family at the back! So funny and sporting! But why are their faces looks creepy? LOL

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

VIXX_HONGBIN (@RedBeans93):- 30 seconds ago

 

@LuluDear & @BubbleTeaHun94 :- LOL thanks guys! :D Huh? Family?

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

EXO_LUHAN (@LuluDear):- 25 seconds ago

 

@RedBeans93 :- Hell yea! How could you simply ignore them at the back? Right @BubbleTeaHun94 ?

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

OH_SEHUN (@BubbleTeaHun94):- 16 seconds ago

 

@LuluDear :- Absolutely! Yah dude did you not thank them for everything they had done to you? It was clearly written at the back! @RedBeans93

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

 

 

 

Hongbin gulped his pooled saliva as he read all of the replies of his two friends.

Family? What are they kidding about?

There weren't anyone behind him. It was himself who took his picture and he knew he was right when he meant there were absolutely no one at his back. Especially when his back was kissing on the brick wall behind him, leaving no place. Plus, it was impossible for someone else to enter the tiny frame of his iPhone camera. So... could it possibly.....

 

 


 

OH_SEHUN (@BubbleTeaHun94):- Just now

 

@RedBeans93 @LuluDear :- wait..... I sensed something weird in this photo... Are you fully laid your back on the wall Hongbin?

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

EXO_LUHAN (@LuluDear):- Just now

 

@RedBeans93 @BubbleTeaHun94 :- God. you're right Sehunnie. If you look carefully at them you'll see that it was extremely odd especially when they were all like being plastered on the wall perfectly...

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

Park Chanyeol (@PChanyeol):- Just now

 

@LuluDear & @BubbleTeaHun :- Yah... your tweets had scared the freak out of me.. Do you know what day is it? FRIDAY NIGHT!

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

OH_SEHUN (@BubbleTeaHun94):- Just now

 

@RedBeans93 @LuluDear :- OMG I remembered that all of Hongbin's relatives were all on vacation at the overseas.... Dude.... You better to get out from there like RIGHT NOW!!

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

Kim Jongdae (@ChengChen):- Just now

 

Just what the hell is happening? @RedBeans93 @LuluDear @BubbleTeaHun94 @PChanyeol ???

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

EXO_LUHAN (@LuluDear):- Just now

 

@RedBeans93 :- I'LL COME AND PICK YOU UP!

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

Park Chanyeol (@PChanyeol):- Just now

 

@ChengChen :- I don't ing know dude. They had spammed my Twitter with their creepy tweets but they seems very serious about this...

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

OH_SEHUN (@BubbleTeaHun94):- Just now

 

@RedBeans93 :- DUDE GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE NOW!!!!!!

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

 

 

Suddenly a terribly cold air was blown on Hongbin's ear, had distracted his attention from his phone screen to the surrounding of his house. There his eyes met once again with the dark figures that he had saw them at his house just a month ago. The only difference was this time he clearly saw them just right in front of him. Not through the corner of his eyes but the front view. All of them had extremely pale skins and whatever scary features were all perfectly fit to described their looks. Hongbin wanted to scream but his throat wont allow it. He wanted to run but his feet went glued on the floor as if someone were holding his legs. He was doomed. He closed his eyes as he waits for something terrible happens to him. 

 

 

 

"wont you still not thank us for the service. . . .?"

 

Hongbin slowly opened his eyes. What did they said? Does he heard them right? "W-what?" He asked in stutter. The dark figures repeated its sentences a little bit louder this time, only to made the latter shivered messily. "T--Th-Thank you.... I---I'm... Sorry..... It wont happen again next time... I promise....." He tried not to stutter once again but of course his attempt was obviously failed. Slowly, one by one of the figures were faded away from his sight until it leave him all alone in his house. He was sweating mess but he sighed in relieved. Finally it was over. He took out his iPhone to type another tweet before he drifted himself into a deep slumberland.

 


 

VIXX_HONGBIN (@RedBeans93):- Just now

 

No matter whose the person we asked for help, always thank them at the end.

 

| Reply | Retweet | Favorite |


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- OH KAY FINALLY ALL OF THE SIX MEMBERS OF VIXX'S HORROR STORY WAS COMPLETE!! (Not.....)

I think so far I like this one the most! LOL xD 

BTW YESTERDAY WAS VIXX'S 1ST WINNING & I WAS LIKE OMG CONGRATULATION OUR BOYS!! YOU GUYS DO DESERVE THE TROPHY! :D

hope you guys enjoy reading this story/chapter!!

(& Please.... don't think that I'm done with this story yet~~~ heheheh)

Pictures credited to the owners.