Sanghyuk and Hongbin's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

CONVENIENCE STORE.

 

 

"Are you sure the last bus will be here to pick us up at 12AM!?" 

 

"How would I know!? I'd never take a public transport before so don't ask me!" Hongbin hissed annoyingly that he had formed a thick foam out of his mouth.

 

"Yah hyung I'm only asking! No need to yell at me..!" Sanghyuk pouted his lips.

 

"Urgh.. Whatever. By the way, according to one of the university rules.. Aren't the student who stayed inside the hostel weren't suppose to be at the outside after 12AM? Then how are you suppose to get in?" Hongbin asked the latter while he rubbed his palms together to warming up his freezing hands.

 

"Oh.. You're right.. If I go back I'll probably get-"

 

"It's okay, you can sleep over at my house tonight."

 

"REALLY!? THANKS HYUNG!" Sanghyuk immediately embraced Hongbin happily like a puppy who received a delicious steak from its owner. Hongbin giggled at the younger's cute act as he lightly patted Sanghyuk's head.

 

"Hey you know what? I don't think there's any public transport around here so what about we just take a walk to my home instead? It wasn't that far anyway if you ask me." Sanghyuk nodded as they started walking to Hongbin's shared-house. In a middle of their walk, Hongbin once again giggled as he eyed at somewhere; at the 'black ball' alley. "Hey, you remember Wonshik's story last week? Well that's the alley where he got chased by that wild boar." Both Hongbin and Sanghyuk laughed their asses off as the memory of that hilarious story of Wonshik's was flashed on their minds. "I'll definitely won't use that alley again if I was him." Sanghyuk said as he tried to contain his noticeable laugh. "Yea... Indeed. Let's keep moving, shall we?" They kept walking to Hongbin's shared-house until the younger suddenly started a new topic.

 

"Yah Hongbin hyung, why I didn't see these two hyungs at the classes for the past two days? Where are they exactly?"

 

"Who?" Hongbin raised one of his eyebrows as he asked the younger.

 

"Well, obviously Wonshik and Hakyeon hyung.. Dduh!" Sanghyuk rolled his eyes.

 

"Oh..... okay... Actually I myself don't know either. Both of them had stayed in Wonshik's room and barely came out from his room and never go to classes for two days straight. I'm not going to lie if I said that I was worried about their condition. Their temperature went super high that you can cook a couple of eggs if you put it on their foreheads. Seriously.." Hongbin exclaimed with his infamous round eyes as he explained at Sanghyuk.

 

"Are their condition was that bad?"

 

"Of course they are! They were perfectly fine before they went out to the art stores but by the time they went back from the art studio at 4AM their faces were all red and sweating mess!"

 

"Is that so? Then what about we go buy them some medicines so they can get recover sooner so they can go to the classes like usual?" Sanghyuk suggested with his sparkling eyes and Hongbin confirmly would agreed the idea came out from the younger. They then made their way to the nearest convenience store to buy the medicines for the olders as they planned.

 

Clingg~

 

"Hello~ Is someone here?"

 

They scanned he entire store as they searching for the owner but disappointedly, no where to be found. 

 

"Hmm.. They went to the bathroom, I guess?" Sanghyuk shrugged his shoulder before he went to the medicine shelve. 

 

"Ahha, found it! Let's pay it~" 

 

Both men took their steps toward the empty counter to pay the stuffs they took from the shelve. They patiently waited for almost two minutes but not good enough, non of them appear for them.

 

"Hmm.. I think we should just leave the money on the counter." Hongbin suggested, agreed by Sanghyuk.

 

They leave the convenience store later with a tiny plastic bag in Sanghyuk's hand. Not further enough Hongbin's tummy suddenly growled asking for food. Both of them once again goes back to the store to pick up some sandwiches and couple of banana milks to fill up their stomachs. They placed the cash on the counter and once again steps out from the store. Unfortunately, once again Hongbin's tummy went problem that he said he emergency needed to go to the toilet so they took their steps back into the store. While Hongbin had his business done, Sanghyuk waited at the middle of the stalls alone as his foot was tapping the floor to fill in the silent surrounding. 'Why there's no one in charge in here? Where are they?' Sanghyuk asked in his mind. "Hongbin hyung! Are you done yet!?" Sanghyuk yelled from further away, hoping the older to hear his voice. Ten seconds. 'hmm? Why does it takes so long for him to reply me?'

"Hyung? Are you there?" Sanghyuk walked closer to the storage area as he tried to approach the older. Just before he about to knock the toilet door, a fast moving shadow was suddenly being seen at the corner of his eyes. "Hongbin hyung? Is that you?"

 

No reply.

 

 Clingg~

'Oh someone's coming...' He took a tiny peak to the front door to detect someone in the store but there was no one to be seen. 'Okay.. That's weird.' Sanghyuk scratched the back of his head as he went back to the previous location and bring his fist to knock the toilet door where he believed Hongbin was in. 

Knock Knock!

 

Silence.

 

"Hongbin hyung? Are you okay in there?" Sanghyuk knocked again and again the door which he received no respond from the other. It had gotten himself worried to the older especially when the temperature of the room was slowly decreasing from the comfortable heat to the almost like the outside freezing temperature. All the time he waited at the outside of the toilet he only met with a terrible silent overwhelm the room. It was awkward, but yet had sent a creep into his spines either. He don't like this feeling. Being alone and such. It's not like he was a scaredy cat. Well, blame on the previous incident for making himself changed to one! Sanghyuk groaned frustratedly.

 

Sanghyuk got bored no longer as he shift his feet to take a tour around the storage. Stocks of snacks, diapers, medicines, and such more; he scanned them with boring eyes until he had smelled something awful for his taste. Way too awful. The smell got a lot more stronger as he bring himself closer, there he almost bump a pile of boxes in front of him. 'Does this box is the one that smells.....blood?'

 

 

Wait a minute..

 

 

 

Blood?

No.. Way...

Sanghyuk quickly pushed all of those boxes away from his sight as he wishing to see what he wishing not to see with his two eyes. He widen his eyes in terribly horror that he had screamed hysterically, as a result his voice rang the entire store like it could have send a vibrate through the whole building. 'Flushhh..' Hongbin finally went out from the toilet a.k.a his long 'business trip' as he adjusting his jeans to the right angle. "Sorry for taking so long.. My tummy is totally killing me! And sorry for not answering you earlier.. Too much focusing on ting.. Haha.." He then searched and walked toward the younger as he found him. Hongbin asked Sanghyuk if the screaming sound was coming from him or someone else. Sanghyuk doesn't even bulge himself to answer the question. The stiffness body like a statue of the younger had sent a confusion to Hongbin. "What's wrong, Sanghyu-- Urgh! What smell is thi--- Oh.. my.. god... No way......"

 

 

 

 

 

Pool of thick red blood... Two bodies which is belong to one man and one woman were lying messily on the floor with headless... Their clothes were soaked with their own blood... 

 

 

 

 

 

Both of them stood there stiffly as they kept staring at the said bodies in disbelief. To be exact, they doesn't even know if the situation they were in was reality or it just an imaginary thing. They don't want to believe their eyesights. But with the strong smell of blood that kicked all of their thoughts far away, they reminded themselves that this was real.

 

 

 

"Now we have found the owners of this convenience store... and they're dead.." Hongbin murmured silently trying to get a hold himself.

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- WHALLA! NEW CHAPTER YO! 

How's this one? Is this one send you creeps to your spines? (Or not... *sobs*) LOL

Next one will be the last chapter or two & it will include all of VIXX members so please~~

Wait for my update! :D <3 <3