Hakyeon's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

MIRROR.

 

 

Dancing is a part of Hakyeon's daily life. Ballad dance, pop dance, y dance, girl's dance, just favor him to do it and he'll dance right away profesionally. Hakyeon always practiced his moves in the dance studio where it located inside of the university nearby his faculty. One day, that dance studio was on renovation and the workers had to close it for a week. Hakyeon and his friend Jongin wanted to practice their dance for the theater show that will be hend next week. But where?

 

There they found an abandoned building that used to be a girl's ballad dance school about two kilometers away outside from their university. Both men decided to chose that place for their dance practice location that night. They went inside the building then tried the light switches beneath the dirty burned wall, unexpectedly it still worked. But most of the light bulbs were burned so just the only few of them still worked. Both men together toured the whole building, searching for the suitable room for their activity. There they found an existence of two large room with large mirrors surrounding the entire room, which they believed it used to be dance studios a long time ago. Since the second room is much more organized than the first room, they determined to chose the second one instead of the first one. They scanned the entire room cautiously before they started their pratice hour.

 

Music blast echoed through the whole room that came out from their phones' stereos. They sway and move their body quick and smooth following the beat of the song. Sweats were soaking their shirts as the result of their hard work, finally collapse themselves on the floor tiredly after throwing all of their effort on the dusty wooden floor. 

 

Jongin went out to buy bottles of mineral water at the convenient store minutes later, only Hakyeon remained alone in the huge dance room. Hakyeon went bored as he simply shook his feet impatiently. He can't just sat there and wait his friend to come back like a kid who had lost his parents, right? Afterward, he decided the best idea to get rid his boredom by kept practicing his dancing skill. Walking to the blurry mirror, he took a look at himself. Why is his mirror is so dirty that it distracted him to see a handsome man reflecting himself? He giggled silently amusing himself. He took his palm to swipe the unclear mirror in one swift. Blinking his eyes in disbelief few times, a girl about aged five years old was be found at the gloomy side corner of the room.

 

Startled as he was, he jolted his position in surprised. 'For how long did she stand there? Why didn't I notice her appearance soon enough?' Hakyeon rubbed his chest to calm himself from the still furious heartbeats. Scratched the back of his neck in confusion, he locked his gaze to the said girl. The little girl wore a light pink dress, a set of dirty ballad shoes and her hair messily bun-tied upon her head. He cannot see her face through this large distance between them both on the mirror. They stood on the same spot for a minute until Hakyeon finally broke the awkward silence. 

 

 

 

"I..... didn't see you there..... little girl... Haha.."

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

"Umm.... Okay.... What about we start with a little.. What's your name?"

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

"Aha... So you don't like talking, huh?"

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

With sighed, once again Hakyeon scratched the back of his neck in frustrated. He used to be good at conversation between kids but not this time. 'Oh come on Jongin you better be hurry!' Hakyeon mumbled silently as he kept his eyes on her. Well, one last try won'y hurt. "I like your dress. It's pretty."

 

Out of expectation, the girl faintly thank him seconds later. It's too tiny that you barely hear her voice. Receiving a positive feedback, Hakyeon faintly laughed in relieve. Since that moment, both of them had a calm and quite conversation until Jongin finally came back from his little shopping. "Who are you talking to?" Jongin asked with his husky voice that echoed through the whole room. Hakyeon saids that he had a small converstion with a little girl that was currently just standing beside Jongin. Jongin went silent as he stared at the latter, looking at the him waved his hand bidding a goodbye to the little girl behind him. Later, they kept practicing for ten minutes until suddenly Jongin informed that he was sleepy and needed to get back to the hostel as soon as possible. Hakyeon knew that his friend wasn't the type who sleep early but never mind, they packed their things into their back packs and switched off the lights before took steps out from the old building.

 

Further enough form the building about hundreds meters away, Jongin suddenly spoke in a middle of their walk to their hostel with his eyes still on the front view. "Did you once look back when you talked to her?" Hakyeon cautiously eyed on the latter cluelessly as he shook his head. Jongin stopped his track, along with Hakyeon beside of him. "For a whole time?"; Hakyeon nodded. Shuddery, Jongin took a deep breath before he spoke again.

 

 

 

 

"For the whole time, it were only the two of us inside that room. To be exact, inside the building."

 

 

 

Hakyeon was about to argue until it was interrupted by the unpleasant words of Jongin's statement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And there's no 'little girl' beside me..... It's only you and me inside that room by the time I went back from the convenient store."

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- Sorry for the late update. btw HOHOHO~~~ This is why I LOVE mirrors.

I LOVE VIXX AND EXO, So please understand why I always used EXO as the minor characters. LOL xD 

Pictures credited to the owners.