Toilet Bowl (Taekwoon)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

 

 

Toilet Bowl . . .

 

 

 

"Taekwoon-ah, this is your aunty. Are you free tomorrow? Can I have a request for you to take a look for my puppies at my house while I'm going for a dinner party of my workplace? Of course I'll prepare you a nice payment. It'll be great if you do. Call me if you interested. Have a nice day!"

 

Taekwoon end listening to the voicemail with a light sigh running out from his mouth. He hate it when his free time was interrupted but he knew he needed a money, so he accepted the offer nonetheless.

 

Tomorrow evening, two more hours before the night registered, Taekwoon came to his aunt house with a casual clothes. He knocked an met her with casual greeting and talk before she's out for her event.

 

It was two hours after she leave her 'children' with Taekwoon, and the puppies seem to enjoy his company so much. Another hour later, Taekwoon's order of pizza came and he ate them deliciously with the puppies (and he knew that his aunt won't like that idea), but no longer later his tummy ached and needed to go to the bathroom.

 

"Stay here." The puppies barked in respond.

 

He came back after a short 'business' to play with the puppies once again. It was 10PM and his aunt was not to be seen just yet. He flipped the television channels to one another until he froze to a movie section where they played a horror movie. He shrugged his shoulders and watched it with the puppies sat on each sides of him. The story was really simple. It was about a girl ghost with long messy black hair that came out from a toilet bowl.

 

'AAHHHH!'

 

Turned off the television.

 

"Boring." He bluntly commented.

 

But suddenly...

 

'Gruukk...'

 

He cursed at himself.

Bathroom.

He needs to go there once again.

 

When the first time he went there he felt nothing, but after that nonsense movie rolled on the television.. Easily said, he was scared a bit. It may sounds funny when a grew man affected over the unrealistic movie but is it still funny when he do experienced a kind of similar situation back then? (Refers  back to chapter 3) No one would answer that question in this situation. His tummy squeezing violently as if it forcing him to go and do his 'business' like that moment, he took a deep breath before slowly walked towards the only bathroom on the storey. The puppies were following behind him, he smiled in relieve when he knew they were there to company him to there. Though, he knew he's going to snuggle in his comforter for a whole night in embarrassment later on.

 

Taekwoon wandering his eyes around the bathroom carefully, really carefully before he hesitantly enter, praying that no more creepy girl ghost reappear before him. With the puppies tailing closer to him, undid his jean and boxer as he sat on a toilet bowl; he done all of his 'process' rather quickly. Zipped up his jean, he brought his hand to the flush button and press it.


'Kkkrrruuuusshhhh.........


...bbbub bbbub bbubb bbbub......'


'What the hell?' He asked himself.

The faint noise was came out from the hole of the toilet bowl. Is something stuck in there? Perhaps his poops? Who knows, right? Especially with his large amount of poops balled inside the hole. Disgusting as it sounds, but really, who knows?

With a disgusted face, he peaked over where he suspected a stuck hole underneath. 

 

He pressed,

Pressed,

And pressed again the flush.

 

The dirt balls was eventually swallowed completely but the same kind of noise kept producing inside the hole and it's pretty much irritating him. So much.


With a small groans left from his lined lips, he took the plunger nearby and pumped the toilet hole repeatedly. He would be a dead meat if his aunt found this out and he knew it. He tried again, again, and again until the water inside the hole bubbling out voilently quite suddenly. He steps further back in startled, realizing the puppies were already no detected near him when he spun his head around. They must be scared by the noises too, he guessed.

 

It was leaking.

 

The toilet bowl was now leaking as Taekwoon brought his eyes back, he rushed towards the flowing water panicky with a clueless minded.

 

'What should I do? What's going on? What am I going to do!?' He screamed in his mind.

 

It was like an imaginary; a realistic imaginary. Or should he just go straight to the point already.

 

Remember that he had watched a horror movie with those puppies before he went here? A girl ghost with a long messy black hair coming out from the toilet bowl dramatically?

 

Well, apparently it just happened right before his eyes.

 

A wet messy long black hair was slowly shown up and crawling out from the leaking toilet bowl in front of his eyes, surprisely it just exactly like the movie he watched several minutes ago.

 

'Oh oh oh oh oh oh -'

 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

 

 

 

 

- - - - - -

 

 

 

 

"Jung Taekwoon, this is your aunty. Why didn't you pick up my calls? And importantly, why did you left my house with a wide open door!? You are so lucky that my 'babies' are still inside or you know that I will cut you to half, or directly call your mother for worse. Call me back as you receive this voicemail. A.S.A.P. You're in a big trouble, mister!"

 

 

Taekwoon called his aunt right after he listened to the voicemail with a heavy hearted. A couple beeps later, his aunt pick up the call. He told everything happened before his aunt had a chance to yell at him but luckily she didn't. 

 

'kkkkhhhkkkhhhkkhhh.......'

 

'What is she doing?' He asked himself as his ears kept listening to the other line tensely.

 

The noise was so faintly that he barely sense it, but soon enough he discovered it with a crooked eyebrows.

 

Is she......

 

She was laughing!

 

"Omo Taekwoon-ah, aunty was so so sorry about that 'incident'!"

 

"I'm sorry wha-?"

 

"It's okay! It was none of your fault that the pipe underneath was stuck..! It's a wig, it's my wig that you freaked out...! Hahahahahahaha! Omo I'm sorry Taekwoon-ah..! Poor you..! Hahahaha! Last week I bought that wig and tried them inside the bathroom but unluckily when I took off them it was  accidentally slipped out from my hands and fell inside the toilet hole directly! It was too dirty that I just flush them and I thought it was completely swallow and gone but I didn't know that you..... kind of pumped them out again! Hahahhahaha-"

 

Ended the call.

 

Throw his phone away from him.

 

Goes to his bed wordlessly.

 

Wrapped himself with his comforter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh god, why does it always happens to me?'

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- HOLA HALO HOLA HALO!!!! I'M BACK!! IT'S BEEN A FREAKING LOOOONNNNNGGGG TIME THAT I MISS MY READERS' REACTIONS SO MUCH!!! ~(TT3TT)~ D'YOU GUYS MISS ME TOO? NO? AWWWW DAMN IT. =3= 

Anyways, I was surprised that VIXX won about 2 trophies lately with their new song 'ETERNITY'! I was so proud of them, really!!!! And they're going to make a world tour concert!? Is it a world tour? No? HEX SIGN? IDK but I really excited...!

Okay, cut this crap talks already.

 

How about this new update guys?

Is it scary? Or is it fun?

LOLOLOL

Sorry but I just really love to bully our Leo~~~ HHEH! xD

 

Okay guys, the pictures for this chapter are here~!

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.