Selfie (Hongbin ft. EXO Sehun & Luhan)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

S E L F I E . . .

 

 

'Kachak!'

 

'Kachak. Kachak!'

 

"Ey, too blurry.."

 

"Kachak!'

 

"Ah, perfect."

 

Lee Hongbin, he likes to selfie a lot. I mean A LOT, 'cuz every minutes there will be about five pictures at least imported into his picture gallery. Other people might get bored if they took their own pictures that much, but as for Hongbin, it wasn't. He loved it, enough said. At home, inside a train, inside his class when a lecturing is goes on, inside a toilet, everywhere, he'll capture his own pictures freely and happily. No one know why he acted like that but no one bother to ask him either. Weird habits, they thought.

 

Sometimes, people found Hongbin walking nearby the cemetery with boutique of flowers. Some of them are roses, some of them are lilies, and some of them are baby breaths. What did he do right there? No one know. Not even his coursemates Sehun and Luhan knows it. None of his relatives pass away yet, that's what they knew. One day, no, a day when a sunset went dawn, both of his coursemates spied on him to the said place. Although most of the time they lost their track on Hongbin, but they soon catched up later. They had been following the latter from their last class, to the latter's shared house, then a cemetery.

 

It was night already.

Both Sehun and Luhan sensed that the temperature surround them were dramatically went down all of sudden. Both men stared at each other in nervous, but none of them lift their butts off the scenery yet. Their curiosity made them stayed there for three hours until they saw their suspect made his leave, and that moment they realized that neither both of them payed their attention on their suspect at all. At last, the two men went back home quickly with disappointment. 

 

On a next day, Sehun and Luhan sandwiched Hongbin at a middle when they're at a cafeteria. Before Hongbin could open his mouth to talk, the other two asked rather quickly about his selfie habits, but later replied by a chuckled Hongbin with his dimples showing both sides of his cheeks.  "I think every seconds is worth to take a memorable pictures of ourselves. Plus, every pictures I took have their own stories." As the latter ended, both clueless men tilted their heads in a same time, in confused. "Why is that?" They asked, 'cuz from what they saw all of his pictures he took were mostly have the same posture. How can he said that it was all having different stories? Hongbin smiled before he continued. "Do you know whenever we took our own pictures, there would be someone else behind and besides us posed itself  too in front of our camera?" Silence. "Plus, don't you think it's rude if you refused to take a picture with them?" He continued, before he leave the table for the next class, leaving the other two in speechless.

 

While the current class was going, a small paper ball was shot from behind, sending directly towards Luhan's head. A doe eyes man picked up the paper ball and unfolded them silently so he wont catch a lecturer's attention. His eyes slowly goes wide as his eyes read each letters on a paper. He called for Sehun in a strong whispers, shook the latter from his heavy sleep. Luhan shoved the letter over Sehun's face, receiving a dead glare of Sehun but stopped as he started to read it. He made a same reaction as Luhan earlier. They both gulped in a same time, then slowly spun their heads to look over the one who threw the paper ball. 

 

 

'They told me that you guys followed me to their house yesterday, is that true?'  Mouthed Hongbin.

 

 

Luhan and Sehun crooked their eyebrows in clueless. How did he know that they've been following him around yesterday? Who are they? Their house? What is he talking abou- The only house they went is only hi-

 

Gulped.

 

Oh god...

 

 

 

He talked about nobody's house.

 

 

 

 

He talked about that cemetery place.

 

 

 

Ever since that day, no one ever to mention Hongbin's weird habits on selfie all the time. Especially Sehun and Luhan. They tried to forget what happened last week but things get worst as both of them now could see black figures surround their coursemate friend, Hongbin, which is so clearly that they able to count all of them. There were ten of them, stood stiffly rounding Hongbin. But what questioned them is, Hongbin kept smiling happily even though that creepy figures were obviously stared on him with a really creepy way that you couldn't describe how scary its faces were. It disturbed both men a lot, even though those black figures never once trouble both of them.

 

If he never planned on going to that cemetery place several months ago for his final project, they don't think that their friend Hongbin would turned out this way. They both thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- DOUBLE UPDATES for the 2nd season!!!

 

Hongbin's horror story features EXO Sehun & Luhan! What do you think about this chapter? This chapter is recommeded for you to read the 6th Chapter first before you'll going to read this one so.. yeah~ Haha.

Now, do you still dare to take a selfie all the time like Hongbin does after reading this story? 'Cuz I still am. xD

Btw! Did you guys watched EXO OVERDOSE MV or even downloaded the entire album!? I did & it's super awesome that I mentally screamed a lot. LOL AND, I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR BOYS COMEBACK! VIXX! PLEASE MAKE A COMEBACK FAST! YOU KNOW THAT STARLIGHTS MISSED YOU SO DAMN MUCH! TT3TT.

Anyway! Here's a photo of Hongbin, Sehun, and Luhan for this story~ <3

Pictures credited to the owners!