Don't peak! (Hakyeon)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

 

Don't Peak . . . !

 

 

The name is Cha Hakyeon.

 

And I was trapped inside this small, dark, and very smelly room all by myself.

 

It's an old toilet stall for your information.

 

How did I get in here?

 

Well, frankly saying, did you ever heard old people always warning their grandchild to not peak over the tiny spacebelow of a locked room? And if they did, the 'guardian' of that room will get you and lock you inside, and no one from the outside woule know your absence?

 

Yeap, I know it sounds so lame and it would only works to children below twelve but believe me.. I'm twenty two years old, and I believe it.

 

And that's how I get in here, alone.

 

'Gruuuukkk...'

 

. I'm hungry...

 

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that I haven't eaten for days! Which I also don't even remember what day is today too, though! HAH!

 

But trust me, I still have my sense till now.

 

Nonetheless.

 

I'm sure that you'll ask me how does that so-called 'guardian' looked like, am I right? Here I'll tell you, very simple and directly.

 

Imagine it.

 

A person you very obsessed for your whole life suddenly popped out right before your very eyes and motioned you to get inside to that 'one room'. And there's come a very stupid you was following that person you very obsessed that leads you to no where out. As if you're a mouse that attracted to a cheese that attacted on a mouse trap.

 

Once again, That's how I get here.

 

Sighed.

 

You know? Ever since that moment, I'd never saw lights and such. Not even a tiny bit of a flickering fire I tried to produce with metal pipes. And I kind of wonder, how does that 'guardian' actually looked like? Does it really looked like my Seohyun? Or it looks like a very creepy creature that I don't even dare to imagine at? I don't know.

 

That one day which I still doesn't know what day is today, the answer of mine that I'd always crawling at came with a knock on a door.

 

That thing showed itself in front of me, now I knew nor of my two answers were correct.

 

It told me to not reveal its identity if I wanted to escape from here and I agreed. In a blink of my eyes, I was freed and back to my foyer toilet.

 

I'm freed.

 

HAH!

 

I'm out!

 

HAHA!

 

I ran out from there quite suddenly as I made my way to the exit door right away. At last, I'd finally freed. But I was too high expectation.

 

I realized that my foyer building was foating in the air and there's no single path to be seen as I approached at the end of my path. And I finally realized that I actually just freed to a bigger trap, like a cat has been transfered to a bigger cage or something like that. But this time, I have to face with that creature everyday.

 

Everyday.

 

And here I am again.

 

Like usual, I don't even know what day is today, I sat in a middle of my classroom alone.

 

Alone.

 

Though that I actually with someone else right now. 

 

That someone, was that 'anyone' it told me before.

 

Anyone.....

 

This anyone.... They're no near to human. Not even near to any creatures that could be seen on earth.

 

I am no more in my own world..

 

"Let's play, N-ah!"

 

No...

 

Not me...

 

I wanna go home...

 

I don't wanna be a puppet of these creatures; these ugly creatures...

 

"N-ah. . . ? Why aren't you come out. . . ?"

 

Please... Just kill me already...

 

Just please....

 

Let me out from this hell....

 

Oh, right.

 

I forgot to mention it earlier.

 

I, Cha Hakyeon, was currently in the other world that called Hell with the other unlucky people like me was caged at, who already turned themselves to one of those ing ugly creatures.

 

Yeah I know, I told you guys that I was in my classroom. But I didn't. It was all the illusion they tricked my eyes that I was no longer fooled by it.

 

. . . . . . 

 

Wait, was I the last one?

 

Oh no, I was next.

 

Well, listen to my message carefully before my turn's coming.

 

Don't you ever do like what I did while you still can or you'll be forever blame yourself like I did. 

 

Don't you ever try it, I warned you.

 

If you did and if you ever see a person you like popped out from that area where you sneak a peak a locked room, don't follow them 'cause it's a demon!

 

"Here N-ah, I'll help you!"

 

Oh no no no wait wait wait!

 

Where are you taking me to!?

 

I'm not ready! No! let go of my leg you fugly creature!

 

No no no! 

 

AHHHH!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- The lamest story I'd ever wrote. Got this idea when I'm on my way to the shower stall at a midnight and realized that one of the stalls was shut from the inside and no one was in there. LOLOL Sorry guys. I'll came back with a better one, I promise! *pinky finger promise?*