Wonshik and Hakyeon's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

ART STUDIO.

 

 

One night, Wonshik and Hakyeon just went back from the art stores at the outside of the university and straightly went to the art studio where it located at their faculty building. They settled all of their tools and medias on their table such as water pallete, oil paint colors, cups of clean water, and a handful of paint brushes for their painting project. It was unusually dark where most of the light bulbs were burnt out.

 

"Yah, why don't we just do it in my house instead? It's freaking creepy in here..." Wonshik pleading at Hakyeon while gripping the latter's left arm tightly.

"Hey manly up, buddy! Don't tell me you still scared with those stupid stories last week!?" Hakyeon joked out as he patted on Wonshik's back hardly like it could have broken his back bones.

"But all of those stories we've told last week were real things, aren't they? I don't feel this is a good idea, hyung.."

 

Smack!

 

"HEY! WHAT'S THAT FOR!?"

"I told you to manly up so be it!!" Hakyeon hissed annoyingly for the unreasonable(?) scaredy Wonshik before they started their work.

 

Three hours they spent on their painting without a break. Two minutes later they took a break of their long-unrest muscles as they sat at the middle of the room with a tin of cola in their hands. Hakyeon weirdly stared at the entire room with cautious eyes had caught Wonshik's gaze.

 

"Yah Wonshika, do you wanna know something?" Hakyeon asked all of sudden as his eyes were still scanning the room cautiously.

"What is it? And please don't call me with that name, would ya? I'm not a girl..." Wonshik growled rolling his eyes irritatedly.

"Whatever. Hey, do you know the seniors once told me that there was a room that no one should enter or even take a glace at them?" Hakyeon pointed his index finger toward the dark room just about two meters away from their spot as he exclaimed to the latter. 

Wonshik shook his head as he guided the latter to goes on with his so-called story.

"They said that many student went hysteria right after they entered that room."

 

 

 

Silence.

 

 

 

"Pfft. What a joke. You serious about that? How can someone possibly went hysteria just because they entered that room? What does they have in there, anyway?" Wonshik rolled his eyes again while sipping his no longer cold cola. "Urgh... The gas are so stingy..."

Hakyeon shrugged his shoulders, his inner wall of his cheek. "I don't know.. I tried to asked them what does they had in there but they just ignored my question. All they said is you'll propably get sick for at least two days if you enter there."

"Cool..." Wonshik rolled his eyes as if he do care about the older's statement.

"But...... don't you think we should check on it for a confirmation?" Hakyeon continued, added with a silent grin on his lips.

"Oh come on are you ing crazy!? Don't do that ing stupid thing like Jaehwan done! We don't want to ended up like him, aren't we?" Wonshik immediately stood up voicing his reasonable yells to the older. Well, obviously because he was scared.

"Oh~ Wonshik is a baby~ Wonshik is a baby~~ Come on! Since we're here already...!"

"Don't mocking me or you'll regret it, Hakyeon hyung..."

"Sorry.... But seriously come on!!! Please~~?"

"No."

"Pretty PPPLLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEE~~~"

 

 

Almost two minutes they argued whether they should take a look the dark room or shouldn't and finally they have made a solid decision; they should. Why? Because obviously Wonshik knew it was impossible to win against the latter's powerful nagging. Poor guy. They were currently standing just thirty centimeters away from the said room's door and they actually had stand on the same spot for two minutes without doing anything. "Yah, Wonshik. Open up the knob for me."; "Pftt what? It's your idea so you open it yourself..!" After sending a killing gaze and a couple chops on the yourger's neck, Hakyeon finally bring his hand and slowly twisted the knob.

 

'Kikk.'

 

"Damn it. It doesn't work!"

 

"Was it locked?" Asked Wonshik.

 

Hakyeon simply shrugged his shoulder in out of clue. 

 

Wonshik laughed in relieve. "Of course it locked. Why do they need to let it open especially at the night? Come on, let's complete our painting." He then dragged Hakyeon away from the said door as they walked to where their paintings were located. But then they stopped their tracks as they heard a creaked open of the door behind them.

"I thought you said it wasn't worked a moment ago?"

 

Gulped.

 

"Well.... since it wasn't anymore...... then what about we give a try?" A smirk plastered on Hakyeon tanned face as he challenged the younger.

 

 

 

Hakyeon and Wonshik entered the dark room with all of their might. It was terribly dark that you barely see anything inside the room. "Hey, use you phone light to lighten the path!" Wonshik slightly hissed irritately at the older's command but complied them anyway. There they saw things were arranged messily on the floor such as old paintings and sculpures. "Wow, so many precious old artworks in here. Maybe we could use them as our subject matters!" Hakyeon squeaked like a fangirl who just met with her favorite idol as he saw them before his eyes.

 

Wonshik carefully examined each of the artworks before he spoke. "Don't you think these artworks were purposely placed in here? How can someone hid these impressive artworks in here but not hanging it in the gallery or somewhere... but in this place?" Wonshik eyed at the older as he stated. Well, he gets the point. Hakyeon thought. These artworks are so pretty and he believed that these atworks were used to be hung in the gallery of their faculty building once before. But the main question is, why does these masterpiece artworks were simply laid on the dusty floor and abandoned? "I don't know... but I'll be really glad to take these back if no one doesn't!"

 

'BAM!'

 

Out of a blue, a loud thud was suddenly being heard at the end of the room had caught both men's attention. They both accidentally stared into each other before they decided to went closer to the said location. There they found a large painting beneath the dusty floor which they believed it was the loud thud sound source. It was blurry at first that they can't see things cleary but when their eyesight went better in focusing, they widen their eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

[A/N]:-

The main question is....

WHY DID THEY SCREAMED?

AND WHAT DID THEY SAW?

 

You'll find it in the next chapter..! (or not. LOL =__= )