[LAST CHAPTER] VIXX's Horror Story pt.3

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

VACATION:- HIDE AND SEEK

 

 

"I can't sleep..."

"Me too.."

"Me three.."

"Me four.."

"Me five!"

". . . . . . . "

 

"All the channels in this TV are so boring...!"

"I know, right?"

"What are we going to do now?"

 

 

 

". . . . . . . . "

 

 

 

"Let's play a game!"

"What game?"

"What kind of game could we play in this such of small space!?"

"hmmmm....."

 

"AHHA! What about we play hide and seek!?"

"In this room?"

"We're going to play at the-"

"Well, we still could play it in here if you ask me.. Just close your eyes with a blindfold and-"

"Too easy!"

"NNOOO...! What I mean is we're going to play it at the outside you dummass! That's why people said don't cut other people's talking!"

"Sorry...."

"Sounds like a good idea!"

"Let's go!"

 

 

 

 

With Jaehwan's childish 'brilliant' idea, they were currently hid themselves at some certain places; hiding from the predator a.k.a Jung Taekwoon since he volenterered himself to catch them in a first round. Remembering all the rules they made minutes ago, Taekwoon found out this game is sort kind of difficult. 

 

 

[Back to ten minutes earlier...]

"In this game, only the 5th floor which is our floor and the 4th floor are available for all of us to hide. You can hide wherever you want to but except the guesses rooms or you're stupid enough to knock on their doors and ask a permission to hide in there, which I hope you're not. And if you purposely hide on the other floors other than that two you'll get eliminated immediately. Understood?" Jaehwan announced, receiving the others' agreement.

"So whose going to start first?" Hakyeon excitedly hurried them so they can play the game soon.

"Let's rock-paper-scissors to decide who will seek first!" Sanghyuk suggested.

"No. I'll do it first." Taekwoon raised his hand much willingly.

 

 

Kreak....

'Hmm.. Not here..'

Kreak....

'Not here either...'

Taekwoon slowly open one by one of the available door to take a peek inside, basically searching for his preys. Five minutes early of the game ever since it started, Taekwoon had found Hakyeon who was 'hiding' himself at the obvious place to be seen; at a dead-end of the hallway. Well, he guess that tanned guy was on his way to search for his hiding spot but being caught by the lion. Poor guy. After sending Hakyeon to the 'jail' which is their master bedroom, he continually search of another preys. No longer enough he found Hongbin who hid himself in the fire host room, who is now sweating from the hotness of the cramp room. Nice try, Taekwoon tumbs up at Hongbin. As he done toured the entire 5th floor, he went down to the 4th floor to search for another three. As soon as he dropped his feet on the 4th floor, he saw a girl stood further in front of him like five meters away. She was pale skinned, have a long silky black hair, and her right hand was holding something sharp and shiny, covered with something reddish and wet. It took several seconds for Taekwoon to figure out what was it but as he finally see it clearly, he widen his eyes in full of terrified and shockness.

 

It's a knife.  

A knife, drained with blood.

Definitely humans' blood based on its color.

Taekwoon took a look at her face, it terrified him even more when he found out it was that girl who confessed to Hongbin earlier. Her smile, her eyes; it was her. Taekwoon stunned for seconds as he kept staring at her with horrified expression. Whose blood is that? The receptionists'? The guards'? Other guests'? Or his friends'? He doesn't know. All he could think in his mind is he wanted to run away from this monster before his eyes. Without a second impression he swang his body in order to ran to the previous floor, to inform and warn the other two; Hongbin and Hakyeon. He bumped their master bedroom open, only to met with two shock friends whose sat on the shared mattress. 

 

"What's wr-"

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW!!!"

They quickly ran away from their room to the lobby. They didn't use the lifts nor the fancy hotel stairs. They basically went down by using the old rusty emergency stairs at the outside of their balcony room, thanks to the fast thinking Taekwoon. The two didn't throw a question to the lion as they kept following him from the back who was now panicked, had wondering them. As they finally stood at the outside of the hotel and as the two were about to ask what happened, Taekwoon interrupted them with his cracked-high-tone voice along with tears running from his eyes.

"She's.. She's here... The girl earlier.. She's here.. with a bloody knife in her hand... I guess she had killed someone and now she definitely search for us next.." 

"WHAT!? YOU SERIOUS!!?" Hakyeon disbeliefly shouted.

"What about the other three?! Jaehwan?! Wonshik!? Sanghyuk!? Don't tell me they'r--"

"Positively. But they still have a light chance to be still alive just yet, I believe." Taekwoon wipe away the tears at the corner of his eyes as he stated.

"Then we have to save them!!" Hongbin said panicky as he repeatedly eyed on the other two, much more like a pleading.

"But if we went back in there, we're also have a light chance to be killed, either!!" Hakyeon agrued.

They went silent for a while as they tried to contain their senses and calm themselves.

 

 

"So what's the plan?"

 

 

 

 

'Heh. I bet Taekwoon can not find me in this such of place.' Jaehwan giggled at his own thoughful as he quitely sat on a pipe rail where it located just several inches down from the ceiling (don't ask me how did he get up there LOL). It have been about thirty minutes he sat there peacefully until he heard a tiny voice came out from the lift. 

"Come out come out wherever you are. . . . . ."

'Is that Taekwoon? Why does his voice sounds too soft like a girl?' Jaehwan thought, remained sat there quitely.

"Room number one.. not here..."

'Wait... That wasn't belong to Taekwoon..'

"Room number two.. not here either.."

'Who-'

"Room number three.. It's lock..."

 

knock knock.

"Yes, may I help- AHH!"

Stabbed.

"Honey, what's wro- Oh my god WHAT ARE YOU DOIN- URGHHH!"

Stabbed. Stabbed. And Stabbed.

 

'Oh my in-'

"Room nurmber three... Not them..."

"Room number four... Oh there's no room number four.. It's a dead-end.."
 

Gulped. Jaehwan had witness a murderer of a couple just before his eyes. It was violent. Way to violent. He saw her face. It was the girl who stalked on them ever since from yesterday. Her clothes condition was now fully drained with a thick red colored and wet; along with her face was covered with blood stains. Jaehwan kept staring at her quitely as the girl walked toward him, not toward him exactly; she was currently stood just right below him. He had to reminded himself to remain silence or he'll get killed next. Eventually, as he tried too hard to keep silence, he accidentally slip his foot off the rail. Loud enough to caught her hearing sense.

"I think I heard something....."

'Oh !' Jaehwan cursed silently for his own mistakes, hoping the girl below him doesn't find out his hiding spot.

"Where does that sound come from...?" She slowly spinned her head, searching for the sound source.

'Please please... don't look up.. don't look up!' Jaehwan pleaded nervously.

Two minutes. She finally took her steps to leave the spot; definitely went to the upstairs to check for her preys on the next floor. By the time she was out from his sight, Jaehwan instantly jumped down from the pipe rail and immediately ran to the ground floor, hopefully to get a call for help. As he arrived to the said floor, he goes speechless. The sight before his eyes had muted him in a new level of horrific. The receptionists, guards, hotel workers; they all dead. They were all killed in different ways such as stabs on an abdoment area, slices on a throat, and even a shot on a head which is questioned him a bit. Right after he saw them, Jaehwan had imagined something awful in his mind. He doesn't want to look down, but he had to. Slowly, he bring his eyes down to the floor and indeedly as he thought. The floor he recently stood were actually covered with human bloods. He wanted to puke, he wanted to scream hysterically, but he knew if he did he'll get caught soon and had a high opportunity to be killed next. Jaehwan bit his bottom lips to prevent the sound of his crying. He couldn't hold it. It was too much for him. In these years, why does everything worse always happened to him? Ghosts, and now a crazy psychopath? A killer!? What the is wrong with his life!?

"Jaehwan!!"

'Whose there?'

"YAH JAEHWAN!!" Hakyeon, Taekwoon and Hongbin shouted, a relieve expression mixed with panic plastered on each of their faces.

Jaehwan immediately hugged the other three as soon as they stood right in front of him. He doesn't need to utter a word. They doesn't need to ask what's wrong. Both sides knew what happened. 

"How did you escape from there?" Hakyeon asked while his right hand rubs Jaehwan's back.

"I- I jumped down from my hiding spot as she was out from my sight.." With hiccups, Jaehwan answered.

"A-and she k-ki-killed a co-coup-ple in front of me!!" 

They watched the broken Jaehwan sympathically. What do you expect from the happy-go-lucky person would cry babily like this and how are you going to react to it? That's what the three experienced that moment. 

"We have found Jaehwan. Another two left." Taekwoon counted.

"Jaehwan, did you know the others' hideout?" Hongbin gently asked, knewing the latter still tried to recover from the memories. Jaehwan nodded.

"Alright. Let's go find them."

 

 

 

 

 

'Just where the hell is he? It's already been an hour!' Wonshik spatted in his mind. This place is cramp; a tiny space between wall and wall. It's too small for his huge body and it looks like as if he had stuck in there. It's a tiresome activity. He never thought this game would be tired as he goes to the gym! If he does this everyday it will show a great result like the gym does to him, right? He snickered. Out of blue, he heard an annoying noise at the outside of his hideout. 'kkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkk.........'

'What the hell was that?'

"AHH!!!"

'What's that!?'

"Room number ten.. not them.."

'Who's that?'

"Room number eleven.. no one.."

Gulped. Wonshik swallowed his saliva to his throat. He sensed something bad happened out there, like terribly bad. He felt deadly nervous that time. If he had a chance to choose which situation is more nervous between being in exam hall or this one; he chose this one instead. Why? Firstly, because he was scared. Secondly, because his hiding place doesn't have a door to prevent from the outsider to see him. Thirdly, it came back to the first one; he was scared. Being silence as he was, he stood there quitely waiting for the next coming. 

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

A loud footsteps sound echoed at the outside of his hideout. It's a girls' heels noise from what his expert ears told. A sight in front of him telling Wonshik that there was a girl stood straightly as ruller, simply staring at him sharply that it had to his skull directly. He goes speechless, his eyes goes wide as if it could have pop out anytime soon.

"You-you're..."

"Walla. Found one."

 

 

 

 

 

"You have got to be kidding me! She came here to kill all of us!?" Sanghyuk yelled in terror as he repeatedly eyed on the other men.

"Drop that first, we'll going to find Wonshik and get the hell out of here." Taekwoon sternly said.

"But what about the other people!? We can't let them-"

"They are all dead. She had killed all of them in order to find us." Taekwoon replied, refused to look at the youngest in the eyes.

"Do you guys called the cops?"

"Ah... That....."

"GOD! ARE YOU GUYS THAT STUPID ENOUGH!?" Sanghyuk yelled madly, made the olders went silence.

"Whatever. I'm going to call the cops." He countinued as he frustratedly sighed, fingers tapping on his phone screen dialing 119.

". . . . . . . ."

"What's wrong?" Hakyeon whispered as he noticed the younger's stunned.

Sanghyuk took a shaky breathe before he spoke. "The line.... It was cut off."

They remained silence as they heard what the younger told. They went blunt. For all the time, this is the first time all of them went blunt in a same time.

"Hello! Earth is calling! Are you guys forgot about Wonshik!? He would be close to death by any minute!" All of them went back to the reality as Hongbin's yells shoved into their ears.

"Let's go find him before she- wait... Is that Wonshik!?"

Wonshik ran down from the fancy hotel stairs toward them with his bloody wound arm. Based on its condition, the wound is pretty deep. 

"Gosh! Wonshik are you okay!?" Hakyeon gasped as soon as his eyes dropped on the latter's bloody arm.

"Oh it just a ketchup draining my arm so don't worry.... NOT. OF COURSE I'M NOT FINE YOU DUMMASS! IT'S HURT LIKE !" Wonshik cried, he grasp tightly on his injured arm.

"We need to send you to the hospital fast!" Jaehwan panicky said.

"Where's that craz-"

"I've locked her in our room.. I've blocked the handle with something so she can't open the door from the inside.. Don't worry.." He said relievely, tried hard not to wince in pain.

Hakyeon, Hongbin and Taekwoon stared at him terrorly. "What?" Wonshik raised his eyebrow.

"Do you think like what I exactly thinking?" Hongbin muttered.

 

 

 

"YYOU!"

 

Startled, they swifted their gazes at the sound source direction and found out it was an unknown girl that they met at the early night. She stood there at the entrance glass door as straight as ruller, her no-longger silky black hair hung on his head, with blood stains plastered on her no-longer beautiful face, both hands were held tightly on her weapon; a kitchen knife. The sight before them was deadly horrific; as if she was a ghost that popped out from television screen.

 

"Why... Why did you rejected me? Why...." They took steps backward as she slowly took a step forward, took a safe distance to secure themselves from the harmful girl.

"I just wanted to feel loved.. To feel happiness... but why..." They bumped their backs on the reception counter as if it was the end of their journey to get away from the psychopath before their eyes.

"Why everytime I confessed... everyone will rejected me... disgusted on me... even turned me down... WHY!?" 

"Miss.. Please calm yours-"

"SHUT THE UP OR I'LL BLOW YOUR HEAD WITH THIS !" She shouted with her hand shove out a shotgun from her back. They gulped their pooled salivas nervously as they remain still. How is that shotgun is even there!? She is indeedly a crazy , they thought.

"All of them said 'maybe it's not the right time for you blablabla' and I shot, sliced, hit, and stabbed them to death. All of them are the same... The couple at the convenient store.... the couple at the playground... they all the same...

'Wait a second... So it was her? It was her who killed those innocent people.... All of the people, it was her!?' Sanghyuk glared at her with full of disgust. He doesn't care anymore if she's going to shoot him to dead or what, all he know is he really hate this and wanted her to be burn in hell right there, right now. 

"I thought that you're the one... The one who will accept me the way I am... but you are just the same as the others..! YOU.... MUST....DIEEE!!!!!!" She swung the knife insanely toward them. The six men dodged themselves from those attacks easily; Hakyeon and Sanghyuk ran to the left side, Jaehwan and Hongbin ran on the other side, while the other two tried to block the attacks with everything they could reach such as reception counter's pens and a bill holder. Obviously, they knew their defensing plan doesn't work; their 'sheilds' were easily cut off by the blade. Taekwoon threw a super expensive and huge vased of the hotel directly to her head hopping her to stop attacking them, but not even close to his expectation; she wasn't quit just yet, even though her movement is getting slower. "What is she!? A cyborg!?" Wonshik panicked, eyes widen as possible. "Find something else a lot heavier!" Taekwoon commanded eagerly. "F-what!? Nu-uh not with my injured arm!" Wonshik spatted back. Taekwoon groaned, they both took the opportunity to escape from the crazy girl as they ran toward the other side. "Yah Jaehwan! Go find help at the outside!" Jaehwan nodded as he and Hongbin quickly took their leave.

 

"AHHH!" Hakyeon ran away from the psychopath who is currently chased after him with a knife in her hand; basically cried for help. Hakyeon splashed a fullfil vase of water that he reached upon a mini table as he threw it on the floor, as if that's the only way to stop her. Luckily, it works pretty well; she fell on her feet as her heels couldn't clench the wet yet slippery marble floor. "Throw that knife away from her!" Sanghyuk yelled further away. Hakyeon nodded as he kicked the knife off her loosely grasp, then sighed in relieve; seeing the girl finally gave up on them. They yayed in victory. But they did simply forgot about the shotgun beneath her. Lifting the heavy shotgun inside her grip, she pointed it to Hakyeon's thigh and BAM; he got shot. "HAKYEONN!!!" They furiously went to Hakyeon's side and gasped. The eldest winced in violently pain, both hands held tightly beneath his thigh to prevent the blood from flowing over the wound. He bleeding too much. Sanghyuk cried, shakily pressed his palms on the wound, wishing the elderst's bleeding would stop. Taekwoon had lost his forever patience, he ungently seized the shotgun from the crazy 's grip and lift them high in the air; about to swing the back of the shotgun directly on her skull, but then he stopped just before the tip could have reach on her head. He wasn't a killer; he reminded himself. He sighed. In the end he dragged the girl at the corner of the hall and pointed the gun head to the said girl; made  it as a threat so the girl couldn't run away from him until Jaehwan and Hongbin return with helps.

 

Fifteen minutes later, Jaehwan and Hongbin returned with bunches of police cars and a couple of ambulances van tailing behind them. Hakyeon and Wonshik immediately sent to the hospital by the paramedics as soon as they saw their conditions. The said girl was also treated with a bandage on her head by the paramedics as well before she carefully dragged into a police car in a tight secure. The polices guided the other four men to follow them to the police station for explainations. They complied and as they reached there, they told everything from the start to an end sincerely yet truthfully. 

 

One week later after the unforgetful incident, they slowly came to their senses and acted normally like they usually does. They could finally laugh happily and derping around like they used to. Only the difference is that most of the students in their university were stated to knew them, whether in a good impression or bad, they doesn't care anymore. Two days ago, that psychopath girl had dropped out from the 10 years sentences since her lawyer won to gain people's trusts on a court to hospitalize her for a brain treatment. One day after she was sent to there, Hakyeon was off from hospitalization and goes to classes as usual, with a stick to support himself.

 

"Hakyeon hyung! Long time no see!!" Wonshik waved at him with a huge grin.

"Hakyeon! How come you became so old already? Everyone, bow to uncle Hakyeon!" Jaehwan squeaked.

"Yes, yes. That right children. I'm your uncle from now on. Uhuk uhuk!" Hakyeon faking his cough.

"I can't believe that you're still the same as always.." Hongbin rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yah, Hakyeon hyung. Did they done any skincare treatment at the hospital? Why is your skin looked so fairly and lighter?" Sanghyuk snickered, only to received a light fist of Hakyeon on his abdoment. 

"It's good to see you back to class." Taekwoon said much warmly.

"Aww~ Our Taekwoon is being so nice! How about giving a hug to uncle?" Hakyeon was about to hug him but being shove away from the lion gently on his face. Being an annoying as Hakyeon was, Taekwoon then received a couple of chops on his neck. They laughed happily as they finally went back together just fine.

 

 

Even though the journey doesn't end yet, at least they had each other. That it all matter.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[END]




[A/N]:- WALLA! FINALLY I HAVE COMPLETED MY STORY!!! HOORAY!!! WAHH!!!! TT3TT

I tried to make this chapter as the best one but idk if my attempt is successful of not.... but whatever..!!
& I'm deadly sorry cuz I didn't reply all of your comments! But believe me that I read all of your comments and I awed! It's a heartwarming comments & I love them! Thank you so much! :D <3 <3 <3

A BIG THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ MY FANFIC!!! THANKS A LOT GUYS!

I HOPE YOU GUYS DO ENJOY READ THESE CRAPPY STORY OF MINE! Even though there's a lot grammar error and such!! xD