Taekwoon's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

SHOWER.

 

 

Taekwoon is a captain of his football team in the university. He always worked hard to make sure every performance of his football team goes smoothly and clean without any mistakes on a field. One night, Taekwoon stayed alone in a field after a practice hour for an extra warm up especially when they'll have a big football competition between the entire universities around South Korea by the next day. He was drained with his own salty sweats as he took two hours practicing before he decided to clean up himself to the shower. 

 

He was currently wetting himself with a cold water of the shower head in a bathroom where his entire team shared. The only thing he could heard inside the bathroom is only the rushing water dripping from the shower head hitting the tile floor, simply echoed through the whole bathroom area. He secretly enjoyed his bath alone where he could relax his sore muscles and mumbled melodies without people to 'woo-ing' or interrupting him. But it was only for a short moment until something had caught his attention.

 

He technically wasn't alone in a bathroom which is surprising him a little, There was a long black haired girl who also had a shower further away from him, . He couldn't see her face since her hair was too long that it had covered most of her face. How the hell a girl can accidentally went in men's bathroom? Accidentally? No hell way. She must do this on purpose. Is she one of his 'fangirl'? He secretly thought in his mind as he kept his eyes on her pale figure.

 

He once again surprised as he continually examined her, realizing the girl's body was extremely pale. Almost looked like a corpse body in a mortuary. She even paler than himself! What kind of human is she!? All of sudden, the said girl slowly twisted her head to forty degree position to the left side as if she was about eyeing on Taekwoon. He widen his eyes, immediately changed his attention to the plain tile floor beneath his feet in nervous. He tried to distracted his mind from the girls's sharp glare as he continued scrubbing his body with soap. Oh how he wished he could get out of there and go straight to bed and sleep. He didn't even notice his hand was recently speeding the scrubbing activity on his body as a result it formed a huge bubbles on his entire body. It was a lie if he's going to say that he wasn't scared at all. He is currently freaked out, only God could understand his feeling that time. Especially when he felt the temperature of the bathroom had dramatically dropped all of sudden.

 

'Is she still there...?' Taekwoon slowly tried to take a glance over the pale girl next to him.

 

 

 

BAM.

 

 

 

He jumped in horror as soon as he met with a pale girl that he mentioned earlier just an inch from his eyes. Their noses almost brush to each other. The pale girl had two spooky holes where there should be her eyes and gapped open, revealing her dark yet dirty teeth. She then weakly said...

 

 

 

 

"W a n n a  s h o w e r  w i t h  m e . . . . ?'

 

 

 

 

 

 




[A/N]:-

For you information,

the scene after she said that to him, Leo immediately ran on his bare feet to his shared-house with only a single towel wrapped lowly on his waist.

Still wet with the shower water and bubbles of soap, dripping from his wet hair.... (OMG, so y~)

Please imagined that scene and tell me what do you think. LOL xD

HOHOHO~ 

Picture credited to the owner.