I Can't Sleep. (Taekwoon ft. EXO Xiumin)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

►I Can't Sleep . . .

 

 

 

I can't sleep.

 

I take a peek at my digital clock on the mini table beside my bed, 12AM. And yup, I still couldn't sleep just yet. I get up and walked toward the kitchen outside my room to take a sip of a mineral water since I was deadly thirsty but suddenly heard a very loud scream from the neighborhood. I startled for a while before I shook it off and heading to the television. 'Maybe they're watching some of horror movies..' I giggled at the thought. I've decided to watch something interesting on tv, just maybe that might drift me to sleep easily. Who knows?

 

Bull.

I've forgot that there's nothing to watch during this hour! I groaned frustratedly as my thumb kept pressing for another channel. Without thinking much more I called my friend whose just live by 5 houses away from here, we chatted for a bit before inviting him to sleepover at my house. He told me that he'll come in 15 minutes. As I wait for him (watching a blank tv), a sudden loud knocks on a front door had me jumped from my seat. Anger builded inside me as I screamed angrily, "Yah, can you not knock that ing loud!?" I walked toward the door and opened it, no one could be seen outside. 'Eh? I thought there're.... Nevermind.' I closed the door and about to go back to my previous seat but I stopped. Something wasn't right.

I stepped back and once again cracked the front door open slowly enough, tried to peek at the outside. A blowing trees and bunch of street lights were being seen from here. I sighed in relieved then close the door back.

 

But then the tv went shut down.

 

I stopped and stand still in shock.

 

There's no way that there were another person in my house... Isn't it?

 

"W-who's there!?"

 

No answer.

 

"Y-yah.... Is that you Xiumin?" I tried to be as possitive as possible.

 

Slowly I took tiny steps forwards, until I suddenly was attacked by something in front of me. My fist land directly on its face that it immediately threw further away from where I was standing. I lift the tv stereo as I was about to hit that thing one more time, only to drop it back and laughed loudly in return.

 

"That's ing hurt you bastard!"

 

"Thanks for that stupid prank cuz it wasn't funny." I scoffed, offered a hand to lift him up. I laughed even louder as I saw bloods were dripping off from his nose. Man, I surely hit him hard.

 

"Whatever. Hey, I'd heard the neighbor's scream minutes ago. what happened? Xiumin asked as well as he asked for a tissue.

 

I shrugged my shoulders in out of clue, hand a box of tissue to him.

 

Without wasting more time we sat at a sofa and started our activity; we play video games, put the loudest volume of music and sing crazily. We both knew that soon enough some of the neighbors will come knocking the door telling us to keep quite-cuz-they're-trying-to-sleep stuff like that. I mean.. like I care... But it's kinda odd, though. It's been a couple of hours we played the musics loudly but none of them come like we expected. "I think it's enough for today, man. Anyway, I'm about to go out to throw this trashes for a bit. Might as well take a visit to 7-E. You want something to eat or drink?" I asked him. "Nahh man just throw 'em tomorrow at the morning. It's already at 3! we should sleep." We had a short arguement whether to stay or out and I finally made a permenant decision.

 

Thirty minutes I've been at the outside and now I'm on my way back to my home sweet home with two cans of beer and a large bottle of carbonat drink. That's the only thing I manage to buy with my saving money this month. You know... College student, duhh. Out of blue, something had caught me in my head as I kept walking. Why are the atmostphere seems so gloomy and way too quite? There at least have a loud sound of television was on during this hour, even though people are mostly on their deep slumberland. It's funny that I just followed my legs to one of my neighbor's house not really further away from my home; to the lonely-some neighbor who usually sleep late at night and was one of the loudest in our household. I press the door bell once. Twice. Thrice. But the owner never opened the door, although there was a tv light can be seen through the window. I shrugged my shoulders, maybe he already sleep. Decided to take my leave, I started to walk away to my home, but then I stopped. I went back to the previous house and smell something fishy and stink. As if...

 

Blood.

 

My eyes widen automatically as I broke through the door and get inside rushly. My eyes even get a lot wider when I witnessed the owner of this house was lied right before me with his head almost unattached to his body, I dropped everything in my grips and clenched my mouth with both palms.

 

"N-no way..." I ran out and went to another house of my neighborhood and did the same as the previous one, it was as I expected. They're the same as the man's condition I saw before, only this one the victim was a pregnant woman. Her belly was cut off deeply and everthing inside jolted out, plus, all of her children were also killed too. 'S-so this is why they all screamed in terror back then!?' I thought panicky. 

 

Immediately I ran out again and heading to my house, as I finally remember that I haved a friend who stayed there alone. He's in danger! The killer might get him and try to kill him either! No, I gotta save him! I stepped inside my house with a loud bang, only to stare at a super startled Xiumin who balled himself on my sofa.

 

"What the hell was tha-!"

 

"Call the police, now!"

 

"Wha- What's wrong!?"

 

"Don't ask! There's a serial killer around this household! quickly!" I screamed.

 

I rushed over my housephone to call for help, only to listen a 'Sorry you are now in coverage area-'. I threw the phone on the floor in anger. I turned around and looking for Xiumin, he told me the same result as I did. I groaned frusratedly. I ran to the kitchen and took two large knives and hand one of them to Xiumin, telling him that this will help if the killer get inside my house and he nodded.

 

It's been a half an hour we stood back to back as we kept an eye to the surrounding, afraid if the killer might sneak inside secretly. Xiumin suddenly broke the silence with a loud sigh. "Yah, is there really have a serial killer out there?" He pressed at the 'serial killer' words with rolling eyes.

 

I nodded and continually fix my eyes on the front door.

 

All of sudden he chuckled. "You're funny, Taekwoon-ah. Too much movies, huh?"

 

I turned my head to him and shook with a serious face. "Am I look like I was doing a ing prank?" Then tried to ignore him.

 

"I think you just too sleepy so that's why you see things. I'm so sure that there's no killer out there." He continued confidentally.

 

"You really don't believe me, aren't you? You really want me to show the corpses out there!?" Hissed me at him.

 

"Hmm. Nevermind. because...." Becaus- URGHHH!!

 

Hurt!

 

It hurts!

 

My back felt extremely hurt! What happened!? What's happening!?

Once again I turned my head to him, only to see him smiling at me with a bloody knife in his grip. "H-hey..... what're you doing-" My body flopped forwards, lying on a cold marble floor stiffly, as my blurry eyes barely stared at him cleansed the blade with something like wet cloth and put it back at the original place and then came back standing right in front of me. Just right before my eyes completely close, I heard he mumble something displeasing to my ears.

 

 

 

"Because I can already see that corpse just right here."

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- New update! Leo got killed by Umin Umin! Oh noooooo~~ What a bad friend you are! LOL xD Anyway did you guys enjoy your halloween? Anyway, sorry cuz I write this with simple languages cuz I'm pretty lazy nowadays. Hope you guys will undestand. Hmm.. What a hard life! 

 

To the new readers, don't forgot to subscribe to this story for more updates!

And also if you mind, subscribe to my other ongoing story here for more thrilling storyplots! --->

Title:- 24 H.O.U.R.S http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/712193