White Dress (Wonshik)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

[A/N]:- Sorry guys for a long dissapear, here I repay you guys with a very long one-shot story, and now it's the rapper's turn to get ready into action. I hope you guys enjoy reading to this one!

Alright, ready......? 

Go!

 


 

 

White Dress. (Mini movie)

 

 

Tomorrow.

 

Tomorrow was his sister's birthday.

 

Dress.

 

She likes dress. That was his first option to give for her birthday. But....

 

Money.

 

There was no left of it inside of his wallet.

 

It was deadly frustrated as he stared at the outside of his work place's window bluntly, with a lifeless stare.

 

It was cold, but warm, yet cold.

 

Clowd of foams balled out from his oval mouth evenly, a mind kept wondering what and where should he get the cheapest dress around Seoul. Though he knew there's none of the places have it, or if it is will be the ugliest on stock or damaged. A slight slap on his back shook him from his day dream quite suddenly, Wonshik blinked his eyes repeatedly as he tried to scan the person before his eyes. It was Mr. Junmyeon; the owner of the cafe of his work place; his boss.

 

"Got something in your head?" His boss sat across him gently with two cups of hot chocolate, giving one of them to Wonshik and another one for himself.

Wonshik thanked the other, a hand slowly embrace the hot cup for a comfortable heat. With a small sigh he reacted. "My sis' birthday was on 12 at a midnight and I don't know what should I give her."

Mr. Junmyeon hummed silently. "Got something in your mind for her?"

Wonshik shrugged his shoulders weakly. "Maybe a dress. She always want them but never get it."

"Then get them." 

"If it's easy as it said.. You know we high school kids do not have that amount of money." The younger sighed in depression, leaving the other paused for a while.

Mr. Jnmyeon hummed again before he ask the short haired boy for his leave. The said boy then spent his shift in silent and in unstable minded.

 

The needle was now ticking to 11PM, where his shift was now over. Wonshik cleared everything needed and prepare to go back to his home hesitantly, wasn't so fast, Mr. Junmyeon stopped him from step out of the cafe and it leave the younger in clueless.

"Here, take this." Mr. Junmyeon offered something to Wonshik.

Blink by blink, Wonshik stares at it unbelievably for seconds before he dragged his eyes to the petite man.

"But I just work not even a month yet.." His boss laughed uncontrollably over his blunt statement. 

"Then take that as a deposit if it will help to answer your clueless." The petite man patted the said boy's shoulder. "Don't forget to lock the doors before you leave."

"But it's too m-"

Wonshik stood there with an 100 dollars, right in front of the entrance door, watching his boss driving away from his work place without glancing back. 

"It was higher than we had a deal....."

 

 

- - -

 

 

"Sorry we're closed."

 

"Go home kid. It's late at night."

 

"We're closed."

 

"Come back at 10."

 

"Closed."

 

Wonshik walked along the no-longer-busy street with a low hope and searching for a still available storage, trying his luck if there's a good hearted owner would give a chance to him just to buy one piece of long cloth. "Please, just give me one of the ugliest dress you ever had! I really need them right now.. It's important!"; "No, kid! We're closing the gate..!"

 

The short haired boy sat in a middle of nowhere staring at the now-empty-street where most of the boutique owners went home already, where no one do care to his odd represent at a middle of the way. Luck was fortunately comes rolling to his feet as he saw a man rushing to the still  available people around where he was too, there. Wonshik looked at the said man was sweating hard dripping from both of his temple, as if he's offering them something that he really needs; a dress.

 

"Please take it! It's for free! No sir it's a very high quality! Just please help me, take it!"

"Uh.... Excuse me...... Can I buy it from you....?" slowly Wonshik approached the panicked man before his eyes with a cash in his grip. 

"H-how much that dress is......? Can I have them? My sister's birthday was on 12 tonight" He stuttered.

"......."

 

 

- - -

 

 

"Oh my god oppa this is so pretty!" Ravi's younger sister squealed happily.

"I know baby, I bought it just for you!" Chuckled him in reply.

"Eww, who's your baby?" 

"Wait wait.. did I just called you 'baby'? No I didn't."

"You did, I heard it clearly!"

"No I didn't."

"Did"

"Oh, I think I did. *Babi, isn't?"

"What's that mean?"

"It's a good thing, don't worry." He snorted.

"Whatever. Thanks for this dress anyway.. You don't have to work so hard everyday for this expensive dress... If mom know this she'll kill you!"

"Oh please, I'm almost 17! She knows Imma growing man! From a boy to a man..!" 

"From a boy to a man my . Pfft." She scoffed. They both laughed and have a bit chat before they went to their own bedroom for a long nap, where his' was at the edge of the house while her's just right beside their parent's bedroom. The night was calm. Ravi was now sleep with a smile on his face as he imagined his little sister is smiling too hugging a small gift from him.

"Sweet dreams, sis."

 

 

- - -

 

 

"She likes it?" Mr. Junmyeon's reaction was replied with a violent nods from a short haired boy happily.

"Thanks a lot boss, I promise that I'll work overtime."

"No need to. You're a high school student so focus on your study more."

"Nah it's okay, school doesn't like me that much anyway.." Ravi rolled his eyes as 'school' word slip off from his thin lips.

"Why?" 

"It's.... nothing.. Maybe I did focus too much on music and stuff in school.. That's all."

Mr. Junmyeon hummed gently. "Hey kid." Ravi looked up to the latter's eyes.

"Otherwise, instead of working overtime... Wanna repay me back differently?" A short haired boy sat straightly as he waits for his boss to go on with the rest of his sentences.

"Promise me that you will study hard and enter to the University, and kick your teachers' asses with your future career."

The younger laughed uncontrollably to the older's blunt reply. Soon enough, Mr. Junmyeon had to went out for a while and now Ravi was all alone at a cafe where he worked at. Like always, staring at the outside of a window, only now with a lively stare and a small smile creeps out at the edge of his lips. He was happy.

Happy that he finally could give something special to his only sister with his own money.

 

Happy.

 

Happy...

 

Happy.........

 

 

"Prom Night is gonna be on Saturday and I'm gonna wear it that night!" His younger sister squealed happily, that makes Ravi even happier seeing his younger sister was counting 'the day' with her fingers like a child. 

"It's three weeks from now! I can't wait to show it to my classmates!"

"Whatever, babi.. I'm going to bed. School's tomorrow." 

"Wait! I still did't show you how do I look with this dress..! Stay here!" 

"Aight. Make it quick."

 

 

5 minutes later....

 

 

"Oppa! It's wonderful! Look!"

Ravi stunned at a girl before his eyes in awe.

"Oppa, what do you think!?"

"You... look.... beautiful." Ravi clapped his hands with a wide smile, liking his own choice of dress.

"Really beauti-"

 

SSHAAK!

 

"Ahh!" Jumped the short haired boy off the couch rather immediately. 

"Omg oppa, what's wrong!?" She ran to Ravi in full of worried.

"A- I'm okay. It's just a bug in my eyes."

"Haha That's not funny. Alright I'm off. G'night!" She left Ravi to her own room after bid him good night.

 

 

- - - 

 

 

"Hey, you sure you're okay? Really sure you don't want to see a doctor?" Reasured one of the colleague of Ravi, Yuk Sungjae, worriedly.

"I'm fine. It just I'm studying too hard last night." Replied Ravi with a gentle tone, as he watched the latter slowly walked away without the same worried eye trail off of him even an inch. The short haired boy sat in front of a counter where his shift was at like usual with boring eyes scanning at the outside of his work place, as his mind was wandering around thinking about last week's bug incident.                  

 

Bug incident.

 

He did not like that sound.

The reason why is because the hit he recieved from the bug he used to exclaim was extremely odd and abnormally strong as if there were actually a stone was thrown onto his eyes. That happened a lot whenever he looked at his sister wearing the dress he bought for her birthday almost two weeks ago. Does it perhaps.... something about that dress? Might it sounds like it weren't a big deal, but the positive thought shook off of him when he tried to rethink for multiple times. It never happened before he gotten that dress that night, thus his life was perfectly normal and calm without that weird yet same incident happens again and again and again on nights just before he gotten that dress either. A knotted brows were formed upon his eyes as he continually thought about that, did not realized that a line of customers awaits before his eyes.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Ravi heard his parent's yells at the opposite room beside his, an angry one absolutely, counceling his sister for hours right after they stepped inside their home sweet home until dawn, and until then. He was out of clue, and being so oblivious, he waited inside his room playing video games until he sensed the wheather outside getting a lot calmer and peace once again.

 

The short haired boy sneaked into his parent's room, made his way to his frustrated mother who sat in front of her large mirror desk with her hands supporting her now heavy head, he gently poked on her shoulder signalling that she weren't alone. His mother rose her head slowly and faintly smiled. Ravi sat down on a soft bed beside her as his eyes locked on his mother's hand, he took them resting it on his, it took minutes before he had a courage to ask what was happened before.

 

"Your sister is getting into a problem in school." She sighed after mumbled at unpleasing thing to her ears, even to Ravi himself.

"What did she do?" Asked the short haired boy cautiously, but before he could get the answer he seek, his father came in and told him to get back to his room.

 

He walked across his sister's room towards his own, his steps getting slower as his mind kept telling him to turn back and knock on a previous door. Ravi had argued with his inner thought weather should he or not and he finally knocked on the said door. It didn't took long before the door was opened by a familiar face. The expectation he had was to see a face of a red cherry and ruined nose and a sad glittering eyes to greet him, but he was proven wrong. Nor she did look normal like she always did either. She was actually emotionless.

 

"What?" his sister asked in a monotone voice had Ravi shivered ever slightly.

"May I come in?" They stood there motionlessly, she invited Ravi in after the moment with unspoken word.

Ravi slowly approached the pink office chair next to his sister's queen bed and sat on it, adjusting himself on it before he locked his eyes on an unbelievable cold stare of his sister a meter before him, who is still unspoken until now.  

They send various eye signals to one another before the older one broke the tense silence. "What did you get yourself into, sis?"

Ravi watched his sister slowly made her way to the bed across him as she sat on a comfy comforter. The said boy watched her expression changes; from the emotionless to irritation, Ravi began to relax his every single muscles as he already saw his normal sister back.

"You remember that jerks who always screw things with me? I brought the dress you bought for me to school so I can show it to my friends and those jerks came then mocking me that that dress was ugly and old fashion, they insulted me in front of a class to get my classmates' attention just to embarassed me. By the end of a school, I cut their pretty hairs very short enough and tied them in front of a classroom entrance so people can see it."  The young girl bluntly spoke in a pretty innocent way.

Ravi never move his mouth nor his body to react, at the end he lose himself as he cracked a loud laughter off his thin lips rolling off the small and uncomfortable chair to the floor, was following along with his sister's loud laugh as well until they mute themselves rather immediately. Parent at the next door, be quite; signalled the older one.

"How did you do it!? What happened next?"

Shrugged her shoulders "I just did. I don't know but when I blinked my eyes once more I was already in a principle room with the rest of them."

"Haha, how does my little sis became so hardcore nowadays? You're awesome, but never do that again! It's a bad thing, you understand?" She nodded. Ravi giggled at the sight and bid her good night.

 

 

- - - 

 

 

Ravi's sister was the type of listening to her older brother more than she did to their own parents.

 

Was.

 

Because now the little sister of his was far gone from the previous one, because the little sister of his was recently do even more discipline cases like the first time she did last three days ago to the other jerks she always told to the older one, only the type of violences were getting worst. The very first one had made Ravi laughed uncontrobably and it was okay, but the latest one had made the short haired boy himself pissed off and woried over his used to be really innocent little sister, and it was not okay anymore. Even their parent's condition of frustration is getting worst, everday to witnessing their own child done something bad and each moment was dirting her own good record with black dots on her file report. Everyday to scream and shout at the said girl madly but the result they got was a poker faced of an ignorant from their own little girl.

 

Since that day, Ravi determined himself to find the causes why his little precious sister went that way.

 

He promised himself to find the answer he seek this time.

 

 

- - -

 

 

That one night Ravi discovered his little sister was wearing a red night gown. Or maybe a dress. He crooked one of his eyebrows, when did she get that? Does she have a boyfriend at this age already? Or did she take that from their parent's closet? The short haired boy brought himself closer to the young girl. He joked around with his little sister about that dress doesn't suits her cuz she looked like a married ert woman, earning a bloody glare of the said girl and a light smirk.

 

"You don't like the birthday gift you gave to me?"

 

That was enough to mute the older one quite suddenly.

 

 

- - -

 

 

"She dyed the dress you bought in red?" 

Ravi nodded at his boss, the petite man stared at him in sympathy.

"Maybe I did bought a wrong choice of color. I'd never know that she likes red!" Sighed the boy. 

"But she didn't complain, isn't she?" 

"Yea but... I don't know... I was thinking maybe she done every discipline cases at school because of that dress.." 

Mr. Junmyeon patted the boy's back lightly in a reasuring way, Ravi could only smile weakly at the older man with his already weak eyes.

"It's just a color. Don't act like she doesn't like everything about that dress! Cheer up!" Mr. Junmyeon said beamly.

"Maybe it wasn't about the dress she acted like that in school. You know, maybe it's about their hormones? You know, girls got their period every  time at the end of a month."

The short haired boy eventually grew a small smile on his lips after a little support he received from the petite man who stood beside him at the counter. They spent their evening shifts with light talks until the younger boy's shift was over at a late night.

 

"Let me drive you home, kid." 

Ravi couldn't reject the offer when his boss was also offer him a bonus if he did what the petite man told him. He was currently on a fancy car of his boss driving him to his home around five kilometers away from his work place. In a midst of the ride, as the boy was resting his eyes at the outside window view of a moving car, he had himself busy with tons of thoughts about his little princess. How did she dye that dress in red without having these error red 'spots' at her age? Even he's the person whose onto art was still lacking and learning how to paint t-shirts perfectly. Blink by blink, accidentally he detected something very familiar not that further away. In a wild bush behind of a long abandonded apartment just a few meters past by them.

 

It actually someone.

 

Ravi jumped out from his boss' car right after he told the petite man to stop and leave him in a middle of the road. He ran towards that someone who wore a red gown a.k.a a red painted dress furiously. Unfortunately before he could reach the familiar girl, he had to stop his paces. A loud gasp run out from his mouth by the time his eyes met with those ugly scars and fresh wounds upon her now-not-smooth white skin all over her body.

 

She was facing back, did not allowing her face to be seen by her older brother. Ravi stutterly called for her name for the nth time but she never once glance back, she just stay still like a mannequin. Ravi tried to take a brave steps forward to the said familiar girl in front of him, his hand was taking the lead approaching the girl's shoulder and spun her slowly. 

 

Ravi screamed hysterically by the time his eyes met the said girl.

 

Her eyes was pitch black.

 

 

- - - 

 

 

He met straightly with pair of eyes of his boss as he woke up from his long nap, slowly he rose up from the white hospital bed and sit up. He asked what happened and the petite man told him that he found the boy fainted in a middle of an abandoned household, and because of that Ravi immediately remembered about the girl that resembled to his little sister he met that night.

 

Ravi was sent home after a visit to the hospital and it was at 7 in a morning. Ignoring every yells of worried and sharp glares of his parent, straightly he went to the bedroom beside his and stomp inside. His sister was still sleeping peacefully, he saw that. Without wasting time he goes to the closet next to her bed and throw the door open searching for the red long cloth. But all he could saw is an original color of the dress he bought for his sister like the first time he saw it; a white dress.

 

Wasn't she dyed 'em to red color? He surely saw that last night. No, not just once, but twice! This is nuts, what's really going on? Was this all a dream? He thought. 

"What's going on? What are you doing in my room, oppa? Actually, in front of my closet with my dress?" His little sister asked in a weak tone, sleepily walked towards her older brother. 

"Didn't you dye this to red that other night?" Asked the older boy with terror slowly cracking his cool side, keep away the other question about those scars he saw last night when he sees that his sister was perfectly fine in a moment.

 

She shook her head, then heading to her bed to continue with her slumber. 

 

 

That whole day the short haired boy spent his day-off with having his eyes glued on his only little sister spending her time with her usual weekend schedules. She seems so normal to Ravi's rough eyes, but he knew there were something off about her.  So he tried to test it out. He tried to tell a lame joke about a girl wearing night gown will look ten years older than her original age, in a blink of his eyes he realized that she already had her tiny hands on his neck, squeezing the flesh of his throat tightly as it block his airway. Ravi tried to pry it free but the force was abnormally strong for a little girl. He looked into her eyes and he met an exactly the same one like last night's. Her eyes was shined like a black orbs, adding with those fresh scratches and wounds on her skins; it's really creeping him so bad. He tried to scream for help but the oxygen couldn't access into his lung. He was doomed. 'Death' word was only inside his mind as his eyes were slowly getting blurry each seconds.

Before his vision were completely dark, he saw their parent run over him from a wide opened front door.

 

 

- - -

 

 

It was Thursday and it was two days left before the big event of his little sister's come.

Ravi walked out from his work place as his evening shift was over with a disturbing minded thinking about the sister of his' condition. He was now knew that the dress he bought for his little sister several weeks ago will turn into red color during night and she will acted strange and posessed whenever she was mentioned with bad comments about that dress.  Whenever he think about it again, he was right about that dress.

There is something about that dress.

She really done every discipline cases in school because of that dress.

Suddenly he bumped into someone. He was about to apologize but then he widen his eyes, it was the person who sold the dress to him that night.

 

 

- - -

 

 

Ravi ran towards his sister's bedroom and throw the door opened. The words keep shuffling into his head as he remembered the man's word vividly. The man himself never have any idea what's the causes of these curse to happens, but he told Ravi if the boy want to unleash the cursed he have to transfer it to a new owner within an hour before the midnight, just exactly how the man done to himself that leads him to disaster.

 

If that can be done so easily.

 

Cuz the owner of the bedroom was now stood in front of her large closet as if she was protecting from her older brother to seize that something they both know what worth to take. Her breaths was rough and heavy, and she stood there as straight as ruller with that same emotionless yet creepy face. But as for now Ravi could care less. He shouted at her to get out of a way. He witnessed his sister face was slowly changing to pale and un-alive, then her eyes were slowly getting darker until it fully turned to black orbs. Ravi dodged himself as the window glasses break from the impact of the girl's loud hysterical scream.  His ears was started bleeding but he know he had no time left. With all of his might and energy left he tackled the said girl to the wooden floor, drew her to the opposite side of the room. He quickly took out the dress from the closet and immediately ran out from his house, surpassing his parents and ignoring their calls at the back.

 

 

- - -

 

 

It was 11:48PM; he was currently running to the now dying-street in a middle of well-known shopping complexes around Seoul and he was currently sweating mess. The phone of his was vibrating continuously inside one of his jean pocket, he did not have time to answer those calls. There were just plenty of people walking around there during this hour but he didn't care, he have to transfer this curse to someone else. He want his innocent little princess back. He didn't give up as he kept searching for people to take that white dress for free, thought the time was almost twelve.

 

Luck was on his side, just a minute before twelve, there was a man who looked desperate came to him and asking for how much that dress is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

[A/N]:-  I'M BACK. SORRY FOR A LONG WAIT. TT3TT Finally it's December! Yeay! (But not really yay bcuz I have to get back to my study place & get back to my busy student life... Damn!)

So..........How's this one? I know it's out of topic. It wasn't about university horror story but I just need to write this down. I know, I wanna do things quickly that I just type and post it without checking if there's some grammar error (as if i don't have the same mistakes on a previous posts too LOL).

Omo writing while doing assignments are difficult! I hope you readers won't dissapoint on this one TT3TT.

 

Thank u for reading! Do comment after you read this! I might not reply to you guys but remember, I read all of your comments like a stalker and grinning at it happily! :D For newbies, if you wanna read more do subscribe! <3

 

Oh! Before I forgot.....

 

*Babi = 'Pig' in Malay language. LOL