New Year Celebration Went Wrong (Sanghyuk)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

► New Year Celebration Went Wrong. . .

 

 

It was one week plus a day early before new year coming and Sanghyuk had to went back to his hostel because of his ton of assignment awaits him in his studio so he had to leave his sweet hometown and family with unwiling heart nonetheless.

 

His fellow coursemates chose to go on with the new year holiday and forget about their calling 'homeworks' and once tried to convince Sanghyuk to join them, but the latter of course refused the offer easily. Saying that he wouldn't like to posponing his work cause he don't like to burdun himself at the end of the semester. Well, basically Sanghyuk was having a deanlist mind-thinking person which he is one of the deanlist student among his program in university.

 

Sanghyuk went through the whole one week with full of quiteness, peace and loneliness. The whole one week he stayed in his university's schedules were; he waking up in a early morning and went straightly to his studio to started with his pile of work, then went back to his hostel at midnight just to get a good rest, and then he repeated the same motion at the next day and so on.

 

It was December 31st; also a day before saying goodbye and hello to a new year coming. Sanghyuk was lying on his bed as his eyes worked on his laptop screen typing his incomplete proposals busily. His eyes were already turned into dark bags but he wouldn't stop himself from working hard until he make sure that every work he have were fully finished. A couple hours he spent himself to it, he yawned loudly as he streched his body tiredly, and then he screamed in hurrah. Finally everything is done, he said.

 

That same night Sanghyuk went to the nearest shopping mall to watch the latest movie released in theater, to celebrate his small yet big sacrifices of letting go a two weeks of Christmas and New Year holiday. But the option for the movies were too least since there's only family movie which he don't want to ever see it without his parent; comedy movie is the first one he objected as he laid his feet there, and horror movie. He chose horror movie since he likes something scary.

 

Sanghyuk sat in a middle seat of a big theather room watching the film roll playing the movie he chose as his hand digging the popcorn he bought at the counter outside. He was all alone in a very cold and big theather room but he don't care. That's mean he had everthing by himself! He snickered at his childish thought.

 

It was one hour and a half the movie was playing and Sanghyuk's eyes already went heavy, so he decided to close his eyes and burn the money and time just like that.

 

When he opened his eyes he realized that the room he was at was already shined with dim lights, and that time the worker came said the movie was already over about five minutes ago.

Sanghyuk stared at the time on his phone; 11:00PM. An hour before new year, he sighed weakly. What should he do next? Go back to his hostel and be a dead zombie all night? He checked his pocket and he noted that he only have 10,000W left. What this amount of money can do nowadays!? With a loud groan he went back to his hostel with empty hearted. But he did take a visit to the nearest convenient store to buy cans of beer and a midnight snack just before he really walk back to there.

 

It was really quite as he step into his hostel, none even a cracker sound was heard that time. He get into his room and get ready for a quick shower before he went back to his room to set his laptop for a movie marathon. That's what he decided to do to celebrate the new year at midnight.

 

As his eyes roaming the movie files he had, he found this untitled and unfamiliar movie file in horror section. New movie added perhaps? Maybe his friends put them in there when they're exchanging movies and videos last month, he thought positively. Sanghyuk clicked on it and the movie started.

 

Sanghyuk was the type to complains a lot whenever he watch movies. But as for this time, he lose all of his word cause the movie was extremely good and it is making him shivering to his bones. The story plots were excellent and the actors and actress were all impressize. The girl who acted as the ghost was also really good at that character either. As if it was actually a really ghost that appears in front of him and that excite him so much.

 

When the time the movie almost reach to its , the video went stuck suddenly where it stopped at the ghost's face.

 

"! That's startled me so damn much! Damn it this movie's got me! Haha!" He laughed at himself.

 

He waits for a minute as he thought that his laptop might went for a minor problem but it still show the same frame and it really creeping him so much. Tired of waiting, he tried to restart his laptop but sadly he couldn't found the arrow of his mouse on the screen.

 

"Damn it, it's lagging!" He hissed irritatingly.

 

"I think I better call someone for help." He ran to his bed to seize his phone to make a phonecall.

 

He dropped his phone when he saw his laptop screen goes black and white strip as if  it went deadly crazy where it sort kind of similar to the condition of where a computer might be explode in no time in some movies.

 

"No no no no no! Don't do this to me! All my precious works are still in there! Please I beg you!"

 

Then, his laptop went into a normal condition once again.

 

He sighed in relieved.

 

But soon he took it back.

 

He had to take it back cause he just realized that his laptop was actually still on a same frame.

 

And the ghost was disappeared.

 

"What the?-" Sanghyuk spun his head looking around his room, nothing. Later he brough his eyes back to the screen. Where's the ghost go?

 

And again, something weird come again. This time, the entire building lights went out.

 

After the nth curses Sanghyuk went out from his room unwillingly with the flashlight of his phone searching for the boxs of electric switches all around the story, there he found them at a further away from his room. He tried them all and fortunately it worked, everything came back to life (the lights). Without wasting time anymore he immediately ran back to his room in a hidden terror state.

 

It was his luck that the movie finally didn't stuck anymore and he continually watch the movie to its end.

 

'Happy New Year...' That's what the last plot of the story where the ghost suddenly whispered from nowhere on a black screen before it shows the cast lists.

 

"Happy New Year." He yawned and closed the laptop, then in seconds he already drifting himself into a deep slumber.

 

At the next morning when Sanghyuk woke up, amount of invincible bricks hit his head roughly as he sensed something fishy about yesterday.

 

He did not have anyone to exchange movies nor videos last month cause his laptop was actually sent to one of his friend to repair for a slight damage of his keyboards. 

 

That's was one of them why he was freaked out in an early morning.

 

The second one is because he realized that the movie file he watched yesterday on his laptop was actualy the latest movie that was just released yesterday and also a same movie he tried to watch at the theather. 

 

The third one is, he don't know that if it was accidentally or wasn't but when the ghost in that movie saids 'happy new year' all of sudden at the end of a movie, it's like as if she was actually mentioned it to him.

 

He just didn't know. And he don't wanna know anymore.

 

He had to admit, that this was a very odd opening of new year for him.

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- OMO OMO OMO I'M BACK AGAIN READERS! How's this one? Does this one chilling you guys up? Haha :D Sorry I made this up pretty quickly. Got the idea cuz I was all alone in my very huge hostel (just imagine that I was pretty the same state as Hyuk's, only that I'm not watching horror movies or going out at night like that LOL)

Wow, It's 10PM in my country and the countdown was 2 hours left before 2015 comes! Wow, what a quick time past by (That I almost officially 20-er! Daang I feel old =3= )

2014 was a very bad year for mostly part of the world included to my own country, but you know life sometimes went up and down right? What kind of life is that if there's no up and down moments? Even I had one. I once had to be brought to the police station because of some fight I had with my former roommate two last semester for violence act and since that time I had a very hard time that no one wanna help me where all of my saving were all gone and I had to starve myself and recycle things for my assignments. Gladly and eventually at the end of that semester I got a pretty surprising result and that time I learned that you can be friend with many people, but be warned cuz among all of them there're zombies disguised humans standing around you. But surely, 2014 was a great year for our VIXX and dear Starlights out there. They might not be like EXO and such, but they're getting well known nowadays and it's a good thing! Sure they did not win great awards or something but being performed on a same stage with cool people was really enough for our boys. Remember, they're improving themselves so much for us and I'm really proud of them! It's sad that I couldn't show my love to VIXX directly but I just wanna share to my fellow readers, subscribers and Starlights and that's already enough for me. <3 I hope that 2015 will be a better year for the world, for all of us out there and especially for our VIXX! Make sure to prepare your comeback coolly okay!? LOL xD 

ALRIGHT, HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS AND HAVE A GREAT CELEBRATION OUT THERE! <3