I Dare You (Jaehwan ft EXO Chanyeol)

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

 

I DARE YOU . . .

 

 

*Scroll scroll*

 

"Haha."

 

*Scroll and scroll again*

 

"Haha."

 

*Scrolling down again*

 

"Uh, what is this long post?"

 

I DARE YOU.

GO TO THIS ADDRESS BY THE MIDNIGHT OF FRIDAY THE 13TH,

ALONE.

YOU MAY NOT BRING ANYTHING WITH YOU LIKE ELECTRONICS STUFF,

ESPECIALLY CELLPHONES TO CALL FOR HELPS.

I GUARANTEE,

YOU'LL GOING TO HAVE AN EXTREMELY THE FEAREST MOMENT IN YOUR LIFE. 

CLICK DOWN HERE TO PRINT OUT A MAP FOR THE ADDRESS.

Link

 

"Heck, that was kind of interesting. I'd better share it on my facebook account." Jaehwan snickered.

Later on....

 

*Ding!*

 

"Oh, there's a new message." Jaehwan clicked on the chat bar. It was Chanyeol, his ex-roommate. Ex-roommate, since they all had been moved out from a campus hostel right after they hold a senior title at the beginning of this semester.

 


Park Chanyeol

Yo, what's with that latest post?

 


Lee Jaehwan

Eyo dude. Nah, I've seen them at my tumblr account minutes ago so I shared it.

 


Park Chanyeol

That's pretty cool you know? 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Why?

 


Park Chanyeol

Don't you realized that it was the day?

 


Lee Jaehwan

The day?

 


Park Chanyeol

It'll be this midnight. June 13th 2014 on Friday. 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Hah. The funny things is I didn't. 

 


Park Chanyeol

Well, pitied you.

 


Lee Jaehwan

off.

 


Park Chanyeol

Hey, don't swear on someone much older that you. 

Glad that I wasn't next to you to hit your head right now.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Ups sorry. But actually my birthday was on APRIL 1992 while yours was on SEPTEMBER 1992, HYUNG. :P

Anyways, I'm bored.

 


Park Chanyeol

Uhh.

Right.

That sounds like an insult, you damn brat.

Well, me too.

*sigh*

 


Lee Jaehwan

Hey, look at the time.

What's the time right now?

 


Park Chanyeol

You don't have any at home? Or even at your laptop?

 


Lee Jaehwan

.....

 


Park Chanyeol

10:46PM. Why?

 


Lee Jaehwan

D'you thinking like what I thinking? :D

 


 

 

 

Seconds past...

 

 

 


Park Chanyeol

You're not goin to tell me that you wanna try THAT, right!?

 


Lee Jaehwan

Oh come on! It's gonna be thrilling! Maybe we could meet Jason like Friday the 13th movie~

It would be awesome!

 


Park Chanyeol

Hell no way, dude.

I'm not gonna risk my life on something stupid like this.

Don't you at least remember what happened to you last semester!?! 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Past is past, dude!

Forget it, & start to make a new one!

 


Park Chanyeol

I mean, can't you read it!? It says you should go there ALONE, not a COUPLE!

So, no.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Maybe it just the way they tended to scare people out so, please?

 


Park Chanyeol

No.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Pretty please?

 


Park Chanyeol

I said NO.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Pretty 

Pretty

PPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSE?

 


Park Chanyeol

I'm logging out.

 


Lee Jaehwan

WAIT!

I'LL BUY YOU A NEW GUITAR IF YOU GO WITH ME!

 


 

 

- - - - - -

 

As they planned, Jaehwan waited for his ex-roommate Chanyeol at the nearest bus stop. Fifteen minutes later, Chanyeol arrived with an angry knotted on his eyebrows. 

"If something happens to both of us, it'll be fully your damn fault. You get it!?" He hissed.

"Well, I'm just curious~"

Jaehwan could only laughed at the latter's reaction as he kept cursing and mentioned Jaehwan as a 'coward' and tended to be daring and stuffs, before he decided to get moving to their location. He hold a taxi and get into the car, showing the said address to the driver.

"Wow. Seems you're not the only one who wants to go there either." The taxi driver said as he drove to the destination.

Both men whose sat at behind seats stared at each other in confused.

"You mean there is more people went there?" Jaehwan asked.

The taxi driver nodded.

"Are they going alone?" Chanyeol asked this time.

"Well, pretty much like you two. Some of them went there in a group."  The taxi driver continued.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes in irritated seeing the guy beside him sent him a small smirk. The ride was not that long like within thirthy minutes, the two of them off the car as soon as they payed the driver and finally landed on their wanted location. Both of their jaws dropped by the time they scanned the surrounding.

 

"Are you sure this is the right address?" Chanyeol whispered.

"I'm quiet sure I showed him this paper." Jaehwan confirmed.

The taller sighed depressly.

"I'd never thought it would be in a forest!"

 

Although both men were scared that time, they both knew that there's no turning back since not even a single household could be seen near them. They were at the forest anyway. It was dark, cold, and so many more you can described when you're in a wood but thank to the Lord for the bright moonlight up the sky to illuminated their way. Both of them shivered at the coldness, at the current atmosphere. They kept walking until Chanyeol started to whining childishly.

 

"Yah, Jaehwan. I think I wanna go back home now. I just don't feel right, right now.."

"No, we're a halfway there. Be patient!" Hissed Jaehwan in irritating.

"I-It's already past twelve at a midnight.. Don't you think it's enough? Let's go home, Jaehwan..." Chanyeol tried again.

Jaehwan stopped his track, staring at the taller in disbelief before yelling out loud. "Did you bring a watch all the way here!?"

He groaned, before continued. "Do you even remember the rules to not bring any electronic thing with us?" 

Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders "It's just a handband with a clock. It can't even call people." He saids with a tiny pout.

"Well, talk about the one who broke the rules first. It would be you." He continued.

Jaehwan scoffed. "Why?"

"Because you were suppose to get here ALONE. NOT WITH ME." The taller spat back.

 

After a tiny arguements, they continually climb their way along the narrow route that leads them to the hill. They never talked a word until then, until a sudden shriek rang into their ears. They both jumped in unison, eyes scanning the surrounding carefully.

"What was that!?" Chanyeol whispered harshly, in panicked.

"I don't know! Sounds like a group of girls screaming...!" Replied Jaehwan quickly. 

 

BBANG!

 

A gun shot. The brunette and the taller widen their eyes as a loud bang registered into their eardrums. They waited for several seconds to make sure if there was still any shrieking sound comes out from the hill. Without saying anything, they both knew it was the right time for them to ran back down there as they heard no more terror screams up there. Slowly, they took tiny steps backwards hoping the shooter above there couldn't sense their appearance. 

 

 

Krrik.

 

Krrik.

 

KRAK!

 

 

 

Ssss!

"RRUNN!!" The two men ran all the way down fast without taking a second glance behind them to make sure that no one was following them, like, never. They kept running madly without slowing their paces, they just kept running to nowhere even though they couldn't see things at the front.  It's been like hours, they hardly pant for air, but they kept running until they saw lights registered into their eyesight. Both of them collapsed in a middle of a road in exhausted, collecting their breathes again.

 

"YAH LEE JAEHWAN! I WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR ING OFFER AGAIN NEXT TIME, YOU HEAR ME!?" Chanyeol yelled after a long silence.

After a long break of their continuous ran, they brought themselves to the nearest police station. They've made a report and told everything they heard at the wood an hour ago. At the next morning, the polices discovered that there were a murdering happened up the hill and the victims were overall bunch of teenagers whose mostly aged from 19 to 25 years old. Those victims were shot to death, entirely. Only the difference between every other victims was that their death locations was seperated, none of them lied near to each other even a meter. One of the forensics informed that most of them held a piece of paper that printed just exactly the same as what Jaehwan had in his hand yesterday; the address of that place. But the weird thing is, at the every pieces of paper they held, there was a red handwritting was wrote "You've just broke the rules" at a back side. The polices were still on their way to investigated the case until now, and ever since that day, the cetizen were recommended to stay at home and never read any suspicious posts that popped out on every websites, especially on your e-mails. 

 

One week later...

 

Jaehwan was just came out from a long shower. Shoved in his sweatshirt and his sweatpants quickly, he sat in front of his laptop once again to chat with his ex-roommate Chanyeol. 

 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Yo I'm back from the shower.

You there?

 


Park Chanyeol

Sup.

I'm here, still.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Haha. Cool.

Wait lemme send that hot chick picture I've told you last week.

 


Park Chanyeol

Oh, okay.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Done~ <3 

Go check them!

 


Park Chanyeol

Wait a sec, okay?

Haha.

Wow, she's extremely hot. But I wish he could beat 2NE1 Dara.

Haha.

Hey, Jaehwan. Did you send this too?

 


Lee Jaehwan

What is it?

 


Park Chanyeol

Well, I don't think it's from you. It's from anonymous.

When I clicked the post, it saids 'You've broke the rules.'

Like....

The hell was that?

 


Lee Jaehwan

Hmm... Maybe it was a spam.

Hey, wait.

 


Park Chanyeol

Just maybe.

What now?

 


Lee Jaehwan

I've got one too.

It saids the same way as yours.

'You've broke the rules.'

 


Park Chanyeol

Well, that's funny.

You know what's even funny?

I felt the hair behind my neck stands itself right now.

Ha ha.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Haha the funny thing is I either felt them on my neck.

 


Park Chanyeol

Oh, wait a second. Someone knocked on my door right now.

I wonder who the hell was that during this hour.

brb.

 


Lee Jaehwan

Okay.

Just hurry up.

Don't let me endure this boredom for a long time.

 


 

 

Jaehwan laid onto his couch as he waited for his chat buddy to get back into the conversation. He sighed, rose up from the couch and making himself some hot chocolate drink and went back in front of his laptop once again. But still, Chanyeol wasn't reappear just yet.  It had wondered Jaehwan a lot. Chanyeol usually wont be this late for a heat chat, he thought. He drag himself closer to the laptop, fingers were eagerly typed onto his keyboard hoping that Chanyeol would reply soon.

 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Yah, where have you been?

It's been like 15 minutes, y'know?

 


Park Chanyeol

Typing....

 


 

 

Jaehwan sighed in relieved as he saw the latter was responding.

 

 


Lee Jaehwan

What takes you so long to reply?

Are you even there yet?

 


Park Chanyeol

ARE YOU BORED ENOUGH?

YOU WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

 


Lee Jaehwan

Haha. What's with this now really?

Are you hyperactive right now after greeting the one who knocked your door?

Is there a hot chick stood in front of your door earlier?

Haha!

 


Park Chanyeol

Typing...

 


 

 

'Why is he typing too slow? This is frustrating!' Jaehwan hissed in his mind.

 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Earth is calling PARK CHAN YEOL.

ARE. YOU. THERE.

 


Park Chanyeol

IF YOU WANT TO SAVE YOU FRIEND PARK CHAN YEOL YOU BETTER PLAY A GAME WITH ME.

 


 

 

He startled. Jaehwan blinked his eyes few times before he typed again.

 

 


Lee Jaehwan

Umm..

Excuse me?

 


 

 

Jaehwan patiently waited again until this Park Chanyeol replied back.

 

 


Park Chanyeol

THIS IS THE 'HOT CHICK' WHO KNOCKED THE DOOR HALF AN HOUR AGO.

AND I'M THE ONE WHO SENT THOSE ANONYMOUS E-MAILS TO BOTH OF YOU.

YOU THINK YOU CAN RUN AWAY THAT DAY?

IT BECAUSE YOU WERE LATE FOR 5 MINUTES THAT I CAN'T KILL BOTH OF YOU.

PLAY WITH ME, OR YOUR FRIEND RIGHT HERE DIE!!!

View Image

 

Park Chanyeol is Offline.

 


 

 

Jaehwan laid back on his couch speechlessly after he clicked on the image link. He thought that it was one of a prank of his at first, but was true. His friend Park Chanyeol was lying on a floor with a small pool of blood surround his head was captured into the image. And there's a half body of a man, it was cropped, he was standing on Chanyeol's feet with a hammer on his hand.

 

And there's an address was written with blood, probabbly Chanyeol's blood, on a wall not further away.

 

Jaehwan swallowed his icy saliva in discomfort. He knew he needed to go that place once again, but for this time.... To save his friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 




 

[A/N]:- I came back with a new update! A midnight updates once again! This time is Jaehwan's, feature with EXO Chanyeol! (Both of them are my super duper biases in every groups! Hehe) Well, this is a super long updated story! Maybe because of those crappy chats, I guess.. LOL =3=; And if you're a new readers or you actually forgot the plots, you should read the 2nd chapter first before you going to read this one. So you wouldn't asked me/yourself about 'what's the relationship between these two?' haha.

Do comments & subscribe for more updates!

 

Here's the pictures for this story!

Pictures credited to the owners!