Wonshik's Horror Story

VIXX'S HORROR UNIVERSITY LIFE STORIES.

 

 

BLACK BALL.

 

 

Wonshik just came back from his late classes at the midnight and he kinda felt lazy to use his usual long way to get home. At last he decided to try out the short cut that once his housemates told him before but wasn't being recommended to use especially at the night. As he chose the short cut way, he had to walk through a dim yet sorrowful alley to his shared-house. It was located at the edge of a forest. It was dark and terribly cold that your hair on the back of your neck could stands itself. The alley was known as a 'black ball' area and he himself was out of idea why did they labeled this creepy alley with weird name. Does this place was haunted with black ball? That's totally doesn't make sense at all. Shook off the thoughtful, he continually walk through the dark alley willingly.

Out of blue, a weird sound rang into his ears in a middle of his walk.

 

 

'Krrrrrrooooouuuugghhh....'

 

What was that? He mumbled to himself in silence. At first he tried to ignore the sound as he kept walking to his destination. By the time he reached about three meters away from the previous spot he once again heard the same sound but a little bit longer this time.

 

 

'Krrrrrrrrrrrooooouuuuggggggghhhhhhh.....'

 

 

Tiny sweat started drools off his temples in nervous. Being brave and stupid enough, he search the sound source. There he found a big hole on the brick wall about two meters away from him. The sound was getting clearer by the time he came closer, but still he couldn't figure what kind of sound is that. It wasn't a normal sound that you used to heard in a city, then what is it? Curiosity had overpowered him, steps by steps he shifted his feet closer to the said wall to take a peek inside the hole. It was pinch black that he barely see anything. Then he heard the same noise again.

 

 

'Kkkkkrrrroooooooooouuuuuugggggghhhhhhh........'

 

 

Is it came out from a g....ghost? His eyes getting wide in horror.

 

 

'KkkkkkkkkkrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooooooouuuuuuuuGGGGGGHHHHHH........'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wait a minute.

 

 

 

 

This sound sort of familiar to Wonshik.

 

 

 

 

'KKKKKKKKRRRRRRR---'

 

 

 

He always heard this familiar noise whenever he took a visit to his granparents' house. Somewhere with lots of trees and....

Wait a second....

 

 

 

'----OOOOOOOUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!'

 

 

A big 'black ball' suddenly came out from the hole eagerly that it almost hit on Wonshik's face but luckily he dodged seconds earlier. That 'black ball' have two glowing eyes, black fur, two dirty yellowish horns and the nose......

 

 

 

'KKKKRRRRRROOOUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!!'

 

 

Wonshik slightly ran as fast as he could like it was the only way for his life to depends on. He kept ran and screamed hysterically from where he met that 'black ball' thing to his shared-house in terrified. His housemates gasped in shock as they examined a sweaty Wonshik who currently lacks of air. They panicky asked him what happened.

 

Wonshik told them that he used 'that' path when he went back to their shared-house.

 

 

He saw that 'black ball' where the other kept mentioning.

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

 

He said that he was being chased by a wild boar in a middle of his way to get home.

 

 

 

 

 




 

 

A/N:- This is based on a true story where my friends got this experience by the time they were about to went back to their hostel. LOL

What a teaser I am. kekeke~ OKAY. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTER IT WILL BE THE REAL ONE. (=__=;)

And just imagined this Ravi in a picture below when you read it. An innocent Ravi~ <3 xD

Picture credited to the owner.