Chapter 26: Caring Gary

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
Just when both their hearts were in the fluttery edge, someone just had to spoil the moment.
 
The PD said,
 
"Song Ji Hyo-shi, may i see you? Your boss just called."
 
What? Boss?
 
The Monday Couple thought straight after, as if they were telepathics.
 
Their eyes got bigger, and Ji Hyo's mouth widened.
 
Kang Gary quickly calmed her down by patting Ji Hyo and pushing her over to the PD.
 
"I'll see you later, Ji Hyo," Gary said as he pulled away worriedly, walking out of the set with the other members.
 
"Ah…Anyeong," Ji Hyo gulped, looking back at the PD, she bit her lower lip.
 
"Come over here," The PD gestured to the couple of folding chairs so that they could sit.
 
I guess it must be a long chat…
 
Ji Hyo thought, choking a little at the thought.
 
Otherwise would i need to sit? 
 
"Are you okay? Do you need a glass of water?"
 
"Err…Anniyo…kwenchana."
 
Both of them sat down, the PD taking out a brown letter from his pocket.
 
"What is that?" Ji Hyo scrunched her face a little, her worried eyes set on the letter.
 
"Your CEO wanted to give you and um…Kang Gary-shi this. And he wanted to tell you something…
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary was reluctant to walk away from his yeoja-chingu after hearing who had called.
 
But, the PD had only asked for Ji Hyo, and he going there will create a teasing scandal from his cast members. Not that he minded, but he knew that woman liked their image.
 
After walking away from Ji Hyo, he tugged along with the rest of the members, whom seemed oblivious to what had happened to Ji Hyo. All they did was teased Gary a little and planning on where to go afterwards.
 
That was when the second-in-charge PD walked towards them.
 
"May i see Ha Ha-shi, Kang Gary-shi, Kim Jong Kook-shi, Ji Suk Jin-shi and Song Ji Hyo-shi?"
 
Kang Gary immediately knew it was for the fan meeting at Singapore which they had to film a short commentary video. But, Song Ji Hyo wasn't here, so he immediately spoke up,
 
"Song Ji Hyo is with the PD."
 
"Okay, gumawo, Kang Gary-shi."
 
As they walked towards the set again, his Jong Kook hyung bumped his shoulder at Gary's and cheekily asked him, "How did you know Ji Hyo is with the PD?"
 
"Huh?…i was…um…wi-ith her."
 
Jong Kook chuckled, as if it was the answer he wanted, he backed away to the other members.
 
They continued walking to the set in silence, when they finally reached it, Kang Gary was pushed by the other members in first, giggles and guffaws behind him knew that Jong Koom had spilled the beans, making Gary cuddle up in embarrassment, blodd rushing to his cheeks.
 
"Now, since Song Ji Hyo-shi is not here yet, i shall go brought the drills again like what we have down for the other two fan meets."
 
The other members nodded in agreement.
 
"Remember to read the words on the placards behind the cameras clearly. No mistakes are allowed in this video unlike on Running Man, you can save those for the fan meet. And, make sure you express  your feelings obviously, don't speak like a robot."
 
"Kudae."
 
"Okay."
 
All the members understood, as they've gone through this twice.
 
Gary was a bit worried about Ji Hyo though, as it is her first time.
 
Just when Gary's head was full of Song Ji Hyo, the backdoor they had came in from opened, revealing a rather depressed Ji Hyo walking in.
 
She seemed zoned-out ever again, her left hand seemed to be hiding something behind her back. He noticed that too, but decided to ask her later.
 
The PD went over the tips again to Ji Hyo and they started planning how to set the filming.
 
Ha Ha had lots of ideas. Although Ji Hyo was here, she was blank and it gave no help. But it gave an idea to Gary, who was looking at her almost all the time.
 
"How about we start with just the four of us like the previous time, then we announce Ji Hyo and she pops out from behind," Gary suggested and the other members nodded and smiled in unity to proclaim it was a great idea.
 
That's when they proceeded to the filming.
 
They took three takes to finish it without any errors of such and Gary's idea was a hit. Ji Hyo came out like a blooming idea and Gary tried not to take second glances back at her as they continued.
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary was walked silently behind Ji Hyo as they headed back to their cars after filming.
 
He knew Ji Hyo was hiding something and she didn't want to tell him.
 
He was a bit disheartened that Ji Hyo didn't trust him enough to tell him, but he loved her too much to disturb now and it all end up in a fight like in the dramas or book, them going farther and farther away from one another.
 
But Gary didn't like the idea of backing off too, it felt like a cold shoulder he wanted to avoid and following her now seemed like stalking.
 
So, even though he didn't want to do it, he said a little good night and goodbye to Ji Hyo and headed towards his trailer, which his manager was in.
 
Without knowing a lonesome and melancholic girl was looking at his back, a sole tear crept down her cheek.
*********************************************************************************
Heyo ppl! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, although i knew this isn't the best one…TT(mianhe…)
 
Hope you anticipate for more! I'm not sure how long this series may be and i was thinking of ending this with a m*******, and like those books, i'll have special stories! Than i will continue with RB2!^^
Hope u all will anticipate, but all you should know, i have no story lines or plans what so ever…^^All in my creativity of that day for a new chapter><
 
Well, good night(I know its late) and have a great session reading! Its a great chance to reread as i, myself, may have lost my details too…haha…
 
-sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
 
P.S. I will post pictures and videos next time…but here is something on my Twitter background i wanted to share^^ Have a beautiful Xmas all!!!
P.P.S Subscribes, upvotes and comments are most appreciated^^