Chapter 29: Awkward

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
When she opened the door, there was Kang Gary, in his pajamas and all, standing there with black panda eyes.
 
Without thinking, she went into him, embracing him tightly.
 
Tears slowly streamed down, sliming her namja-chingu's shirt.
 
Kang Gary slowly pulled her closer in their tight embrace, using his hands on her waist. He had an instinct to comfort her and patted her back soothingly.
 
"Op-ppa…op-pa…" Ji Hyo continued crying, calling Gary in thankfulness of his doing.
 
"Ah…kwenchana…Tell oppa what has happened, okay?" Gary tugged Ji HYo's head into his chest, which smelled of the lemon grass essence he slept in.
 
They stayed in the pose for about five minutes, both of them enjoying the moment.
 
Ji Hyo finally pulled apart from their intimate state.
 
"Now, tell oppa, what happened?"
 
Ji Hyo rubbed her eyes a little, then pointed at the brown envelope.
 
"That?"
 
Ji Hyo nodded. 
 
Gary walked over to the table, with Ji Hyo tagging behind him.
 
Gary eyes got even bigger when he saw the photographs spread on the table.
 
"What the-!? I want to **** that jerk-&*%$# now!-" 
 
If not for Ji Hyo pushing her hand on his mouth, he probably spouted a handful of bad words at the top of his lungs now.
 
"I know…but please take note of the time…" Ji Hyo giggled at her namja-chingu's angry exclaim.
 
"Huh?…Oh…mianhe…" Gary scratched his head, then his face suddenly turned bright red.
 
"What?! Why's your face so red?" Ji Hyo chortled, pointing at his face, which is now totally red.
 
Gary's eyes fell on her. Ji Hyo looked at herself, then turned red herself too.
 
OH GOD! SHE'S IN HER NIGHTCLOTHES!…
 
Not that she wore too inappropriately, but there's the fact that she's wearing a nightdress and she didn't wear a ***.
 
"Ah…Oppa…close your eyes, i'll go change…" Ji Hyo stuttered.
 
"Ah…kwenchana…just let me say my plan, it's very fast, and i won't…um…"Gary turned red again.
 
She blushed, though chuckling a little at Gary's reaction. She covered her arms around her chest area as she took a seat next to him on the table.
 
"So…"
*********************************************************************************
Baek Chang Jo was happily drinking Soju at his bedside table.
 
I bet Ji Hyo will be scared to bits now…haha…You'll be mine soon!
 
He guffawed a mean "HA HA HA" out, getting tipsy with the liquor, he slumped down on his bed, throwing the pillow across the room, causing a big sound on the impact.
 
"And you! Kang Gary! Will die in my hands for stealing my girl! Watch the wrath of me!" Then, he collapsed back into bed in a fit of giggles.
 
Closing his eyes, he finally fell asleep.
 
Sir Wrath, who was now in deep sleep, didn't notice a beep that came with an incoming message.
 
[NONAME:New photos]
*********************************************************************************
Moon Sayeong was walking down the street in Jamsil.
 
She breathed in and out in a rapid rate. Anyone who didn't know the reason behind why she did that may have thought she had asthma. But, of course not.
 
I have to breathe in more air that my Hee Gun had lived at. Breathe!
 
She continued for a few more minutes, then she finally gasped.
 
"Ah…why is it so hard to do this without making my lungs bursting?" Sayeong became angry and it activated a little of her maniacal side of her again, throwing her empty plastic cup of coffee on the floor in rage.
 
The passer-bys all turned to look at her, making her get all shaky inside, then she collapsed on the floor, unconscious.
*********************************************************************************
After telling the plan, Ji Hyo felt a soft vibration around her dress.
 
She felt a little embarrassed in it and hugged her chest tightly.
 
Gary, who had noticed her movement, shrugged
 
"Ji Hyo ah…why are you like that? It's not really embarrassing in front of your namja-chingu right?"
 
Oh hell…yes! It's super embarrassing!
 
Ji Hyo's face brightened, then turned away and stormed up the stairs.
 
She got into her bathroom, slammed the door and took off her dress.
 
Taking one of her spare ***s, she wore them and the dress again. She then quickly walked out of the room, where Gary stood outside, grinning.
 
"Haha…i'm just kidding…otherwise, what do you think i'm meaning to say?…Mianhe…" Gary smiled then made his signature wanting to cry face.
 
Unable to resist his cute face, she rubbed it, then grinned, pushing him to lead them both down the stairs again.
 
Oh yeah…i thought you meant something alright…and don't ever do it again…
 
Ji Hyo smiled, then suddenly jumped on top of Gary, making him piggyback her.
 
"Eh!!" 
 
"Haha…that's your punishment!"
 
They smiled and laughed, then Ji Hyo made an abrupt move of punching his shoulders in her load of smiles and giggles.
 
"Ouch!Ouch!Ouch!" Gary faked a little scene like Kim Tan, but made him loose balance and…
 
They just had to fall from the final step of the flight of stairs.
 
Gary landed on the floor first, Ji Hyo on top of him.
 
In the embarrassing scene of before, it was even more awkward.
 
Both of their faces red, Gary turned his head around, his legs also doing the same action, only Ji Hyo wasn't anticipating his action and their lips interlocked.
*********************************************************************************
A reminder: all my works are purely fictional and any coincidence whatsoever is a coincidence. Not to hurt some artistes too…
 
Hi! Welcome back to my fanfic's world! Hope u have refreshed your memory of my fanfic…yeah, it's long…
 
 
And Happy Christmas to all of you!Tomorrow's Christmas eve! Anyone of you excited? I sure is!!!! 
 
Well, a little note that i won't be writing tmw, unless i have free time…haha…(I'll try…)
 
And a pre Happy Xmas to all! Surprise edits and so will be out on the chapter published on the 25th of Dec!!!
 
-sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
 
P.S. I love my new school:)) Though, i don't really like the uniform…haha…but its okay^^ Hope all P6s also like their new schools!!!^^