Chapter 34: Kiss Kiss everywhere (Bobo special^^)

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

Gary could not move.

 

Not even an inch.

 

He felt his heart break.

 

And his soul draining out from him.

 

To him, it was as if it was the end of the world.

 

And they were having the best of their time, he snorted and turned.

 

He couldn't believe it.

 

Why would Kwang Soo do this to him? Even Ji Hyo?

 

He felt hot tears streaming down his cheek.

 

Only he didn't realise Ji Hyo was smiling at him right now.

*********************************************************************************

"Ah Kwang Soo ah…"

 

Ji Hyo answered her phone.

 

She was about to lie down to sleep when her phone rang.

 

"Ah…Ji Hyo noona!"

 

"Wae, Kwang Soo ah?"

 

"I wanted to ask…Did something happen to you and Gary hyung?"

 

"Um…Why?"

 

"He called me very anxious just now. I thought you went missing or something."

 

"Ah…jjinja?"

 

Ji Hyo sniffed and thought. She had the little revenge plan up her sleeves a while already. Was Kwang Soo calling a sign to get the ball rolling?

 

"Um… Kwang Soo ah, are you free now?"

 

"Why? Noona?"

 

"I'll explain when i meet you! Can you pick me up at the park near my house?"

 

"Where's your house?"

 

"Ah…Kwang Soo ah…you don't know where my house is even though you've known me for three years?"

 

"Ah…um..noona…"

 

"I'll message you the address, okay? Kwang Soo! Bali yah!"

*********************************************************************************

Lee Kwang Soo was flustered.

 

His father just appeared at the door, looking at him as if suspicious.

 

"Did i hear a Ji Hyo noona?"

 

"Eh…Ahbuji…its nothing…aniyo…"

 

He grabbed his phone and his wallet, taking his car keys along.

 

"Are you going somewhere?"

 

"I um…just going to meet a friend."

 

"Who?"

 

"Gary hyung."

 

And he walked off to get his car, which was parked by the house.

*********************************************************************************

Moments later, he was by the park, waiting for Ji Hyo.

 

"Ah, Kwang Soo!"

 

Ji Hyo climbed onto his car, slamming his bag onto the seat.

 

"Ah…Noona…um, mind to explain the plan to me?"

 

"Ah…can't you be more patient? Noona is still putting on the seatbelt!"

 

"Oh…kudae…mianhe…"

 

After putting on the seatbelt, she stormed right to the plan.

 

"Will you be my namja-chingu?"

 

"Wha-?"

 

"I meant like pretend you know…um..since you are an actor and all."

 

"Oh…i thought you meant…um…"

 

"Aish…Kwang Soo!"

 

"Mianhe…"

 

"But like in dramas we act in, couples usually kiss right? I want you to do that."

 

"Now?But what?Bobo?"

 

"Yeah…but not now! Later! And don't tell anyone, this is to make Gary oppa jealous."

 

"Wha? Don't tell me you two are a couple and you got into a fight with him…"

 

"Yes…but keep your lips glued! And i want you to send a message to him saying that you found me at his aunt's dessert stall in Jamsil."

 

"Do we have to go there?"

 

"Of course! Now get the engine rolling and get there quick! I'll send it to him on the way!"

 

But why kiss?


Kwang Soo thought, but kept his mouth shut and drove his car towards Jamsil.

*********************************************************************************

Although he still felt like dying, he still have to face it.

 

He needed the truth.

 

Why did Song Ji Hyo, the one he loved kiss Kwang Soo?

 

Wiping the tears on his cheeks, he turned again.

 

Only to find his beloved looking at him and smiling.

 

He didn't know why she smiled but ran there in lightning speed.

 

"Yah! Lee Kwang Soo!"

 

He punched him in his stomach and Kwang Soo coiled, and yelled,"Ahh!"

 

"Ji Hyo…why did you kiss him?"

 

"Wae? You jealous?"

 

"Kudaeyo! How can you kiss someone else when you're my yeoja-chingu?"

 

"Can't you see i did this out of revenge? And where did you go this morning?"

 

"I went to see a friend at the hospital. And…so… you were just doing out of revenge…"

 

"Yeah…of course! Why would i ever kiss him?"

 

"Is that an insult?" Kwang Soo sat up, glaring at his noona.

 

"Haha…Kwang Soo ah, get a yeoja-chingu…don't steal other people's…" Gary said and swooped Ji Hyo down in a deeply passionate kiss.

 

"Ah…god…Should i not look?"

 

"Probably…just go away."

 

"Eh…hyung! This is my car!"

 

"Well, heres the keys, drive mine then!"He threw his keys at Kwang Soo and he walked away in a snort.

 

"Do not get away from me again…and don't ever be late or go elsewhere…give me a message so that i'll know…"

 

"Alasso…And don't think up with such revenge…"Gary smiled sweetly and took off his cap.

 

"You should not wear caps…You look more handsome without it."

 

Gary did not reply, but grinned and kissed her as if they were from a fairytale, sparks flying everywhere and flowers bloomed.

 

"Ewww…."Kwang Soo commented from far and drove away, snickering at his new found gossip.

*********************************************************************************

Song Ji Hyo walked into her house as if drunk.

 

"What happened?"Her concerned manager appeared, dashing towards her.

 

"Ah…nothing unnie…just drunken with love…"

 

"Haha…seriously Ji Hyo ah…"

 

Her manager helped her straighten herself and took her upstairs to her room.

 

"I'll go home now. Call me if anything happens! I'll just be call away!"

 

"Arasso…"Ji Hyo smirked, lying down on her bed and taking out her phone, which she noticed had vibrated.

 

It was from Gary.

 

Gary~<3:

 

Are you okay? Have sweet dreams! Always dreaming of you~


Ur KT:))


She smiled, and texted a reply.


I'm fine:)) Sleep tight! <3


-Eunsang:)


She grinned and fell asleep right there and then.

*********************************************************************************

Hope you enjoyed reading! I can't put too much ero…as yeah…i'm too young…i'll just let ur imaginations flow and you can put that 'part' in any way you want it to be:) Probably when i'm 18 i'll update the whole fanfic…nah…just kidding:))


I decided if i have the time, i'll do fanfics every saturday and sunday like those koreans dramas:) two days per week. But only if i have the time! Hope everyone had read chapter 33 before this! i posted it yesterday:) 


Anyeong! And have a nice week!


- sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)(My names Danielle Lim:))