Chapter 4: The Love of Monday Couple

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

"Ahh... DaeBak, oppa! Thanks for the lunch! It was delicious!" Ji Hyo commented while patting her stomach.

 

"Ji Hyo-ahh... No worries. How about you treat oppa next time? " Gary requested as he foot the bill.

 

"Ooh! Sure oppa!" Ji Hyo chirped as she walked out of the doors of the restaurant, revealing the Running Man members who were peeking out from the slightly translucent doors.

 

"Ah... What's our Monday Couple doing inside?" Ha Ha joked, making his signature cheeky face.

 

"Nothing! Ya! Ha Dong Hoon! We are just having lunch!" Ji Hyo retorted, being her nicknamed based, Bad Ji Hyo.

 

"Really?" Ha Ha teased, running away from Ji Hyo's wavering pursuit while her face burned with redness.

*********************************************************************************

"What to choose?" Ji Hyo made an aegyo to herself, making her smile.

 

Maybe i should choose Gary... Anyway, we can start Monday Couple officially, right? Ji Hyo thought, making her be in a thoughtful mode from her smile.

 

She wrote, I choose... Kang Gary!

*********************************************************************************

" Ta da!" Ji Hyo exclaimed, revealing the tad of words on her sketchbook paper.

 

Gary was shocked. He stood aback from the words that came out from Ji Hyo's mouth and her written words on her paper.

 

"Wah! Monday Couple! Boring! Gold! Gold! Gold!" The other members chanted.

 

Despite the remarks, Gary heart felt aloft. He was so happy that Ji Hyo had chose him over gold, although she was known to be attracted to them.

 

After the Jung couple had revealed their answers, the PD spoke, "Wait, everyone, I have an announcement."

 

"Remember that this is a couple episode? And the best formation is Partner-Partner," PD announced, making the Running Man members to gasp.

 

"You mean we win?" Ji Hyo asked, shocked.

 

"Monday Couple win!" The PD said, making the Monday Couple especially shocked.

 

Ji Hyo and Gary cried out happily, unknowingly hugging one another happily. Both of their eyes sparkled when they received their gold pieces.

 

"You know about this rule right? Thats why you take three gold pieces, right?" Gary joked, making Ji Hyo guffaw.

 

"Annio!" Ji Hyo answered, still smiling.

 

Gary smiled, making his dimples show, not knowing what Ji Hyo had in mind then, Gary oppa, you are really funny! You are so comfortable to be with...

*********************************************************************************

It was a few days after the filming of the couple special, in fact, a Friday.

 

Kang Gary lay down on his reading chair, holding a book opened on his hand. He was anxious why Ji Hyo had not said to him or called him. He turned over at his desk, which lay outstanding amounts of paper of his own composed songs which were not edited or published.

 

"Ahh... I still have lots to do... I'd read later..." Gary sighed, closing his book after putting a bookmark in between.

 

He got up, stumbling over to his water bottle on the floor.

 

"Haish... When did i put it there?" Gary picked it up and placed it on his already messy table.

 

Gary slumped down on his leather chair, flipping over the piles of work on his table.

 

"Ahh... Should i ask one of my friends to come over? Gil's not free..." Gary scratched his head.

 

Just at the right time, his phone rang, the special ringtone of the recorded Turn off The TV that he and Ji Hyo had performed together, given by a fan of his.

 

"It's Ji Hyo!" Gary was startled and nearly fell down from his stumble to get to his phone, which seems to him to be an impatient customer.

 

He did a peck from his lips on the button like what he had done on episode 74 and Ji hyo's voice answered him.

 

"Hello, oppa! Are you free now?" Ji hyo asked.

 

"Umm... Why?" Gary's eyes bulged, pressing the phone harder to his ears.

 

"Oh... Oppa, i just want to pay back for the previous meal you treated me. Are you free?" Ji hyo asked expectantly.

 

"Ahh... Ji hyo ahh... Oppa, is busy editing my composed songs..." Gary replied solemnly, knowing that Ji Hyo and he himself was disappointed.

 

"Ooh! Oppa! How about i come over and help you? I wanna see Leesang's songs!" Ji hyo chuckled.

 

"Oh! That would be fine! How about you come over and help and we can go for lunch after that," Gary suggested hopefully.

 

"Okay! I will reach your house in half an hour! See you, oppa!" Ji hyo said and immediately hanged up the phone.

 

"Yes! Ji hyo's coming!" Gary exclaimed, but immediately regretted it.

 

He looked at the house that he and Gil shared. It was utterly messy and dirty. Gary choked back a hiccup. He was scared. What if Ji Hyo came and had a bad impression of him because of his house? Gary shuddered at the thought. He quickly placed his phone down and hurried to his kitchen.

 

Gary grabbed a rubbish bag and duster, while putting on an apron.

 

"It's time you had to clean your house, Kang Gary!" Gary cried out loudly, like a lion roar.

 

He walked to the front door, cleansing the place of rubbish and dust in a flash.

 

Remember, Kang Gary, Gary thought, You are doing this for Ji hyo...


Gary straightened up and headed to his living room, leaving behind a trail of cleanliness.

************************************************************************************************************

Hello! Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'm updating fast today but it does not mean i will update fast next time...Its because this is already posted on the blog~ I will update until chapter 6(latest) and please continue supporting!

- Sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)

P.S. Comments, upvotes and subscribes are most appreciated~