Chapter 19: Confession

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
"Ah!" Gary and Ji Hyo both screamed as Ji Hyo collapsed on top of the red-faced Gary, the pail of water spilled on the ground and their eyes locked on one another's.
 
Song Ji Hyo's heart was pounding rapidly, in a pace so fast which she had never experienced before.
 
Kang Gary was sweating heavily, his heart, too, was beating at the same pace every time he sees Ji Hyo, the beat of a million drums formed.
 
"…" Both were silent for a long time, then Kang Gary had a sudden urge of courage and leaned closer to Ji Hyo.
 
Ji Hyo, who was still embarrassed, tried to avoid with her eyes shut. Kang Gary was getting closer, sniffing her scent and to her minty toothpaste.
 
"Omo! Ji Hyo! Where are you? I just received a call from your PD, he says that you have filming tomorrow and that your YESSE photo-shoot is postponed to Monday," Ji Hyo's manager untie came down from the stairs, looking straight at the scene on the floor.
 
It startled Ji Hyo and Gary and the both of them quickly got to their feet, with Gary busy using the cloth to clean up the puddle of water.
 
"What were you two doing?" Ji Hyo's manager asked, though giggling a little.
 
"Ann-nio Unnie…Oppa was just cleaning up the mess…And i need to go and change, unnie…" Ji Hyo pushed her way past her manager and to her room upstairs, totally red as a ripe tomato.
 
"Yeah! And don't mind me…I'm just cleaning…And, manager, what do you want to eat?" Gary quickly wiped off the last drop of water, straightening up to ask Ji Hyo's manager.
 
"Ah…I'll eat anything and i better go help Ji Hyo…" Her manager chuckled, sneaking a look at the red-faced Gary before walking up the stairs.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo was thoroughly embarrassed.
 
"Aigoo~Why didn't i see Gary oppa's leg there?…And why did my heart beat so fast?…Aigoo…"Ji Hyo pinched her cheeks, while she pulled out a comfortable short-sleeved shirt and tights.
 
"Ji Hyo ah…need my help?" Ji Hyo's unnie came up, leaning by the doors.
 
"Yah..unnie…I don't trust you anymore…"Ji Hyo pouted, avoiding eye contact with her unnie.
 
"Ah…forgive me, Ji Hyo ah…He is my boss after all…Mianhe…And Ji Hyo ah…I can see that Chang Jo and Gary really love you…" Ji Hyo's manager advised, talking at the toilet doors now that Ji hyo was inside changing.
 
"Did you see Gary's face just now? It's obvious he likes you. Do you like him? And how about Chang Jo? He's really a stubborn and persevering person…It's really difficult to choose, but who do you like better?" She continued.
 
Ji Hyo didn't reply. Her mind and heart were really confused.
 
The guy he once loved before or the one whom Ji Hyo always loved to be with and was her childhood friend? Thinking in this way, the answer was definitely Kang Gary. But…what will happen to her if she chose Gary over Chang Jo? She'll risk getting retrenched and all her hard work will be wasted.
 
"Ji Hyo ah…who do you like better? Unnie here will support your answer no matter whom it is," Her unnie said encouragingly.
 
'Click' the door opened and out came Ji Hyo.
 
"Thanks for your encouragement unnie…But it really is a difficult answer, can i answer you next time?" Ji Hyo patted her unnie on her shoulder and moved downstairs to meet her Gary Oppa.
 
Unnie…My answer had always been Gunie Oppa. I never would have worked so hard to look for Baek Chang Jo…(He's not worthy…)
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary had put the jar of Prego sauce into the fridge and the spaghetti at the side of the stove. While placing the hot bars deep in his side pocket of his jacket, straight above his heart.
 
Why did i almost kiss Ji Hyo just now? Ah…rash Hee Gun…What if she thinks bad of me?
 
Kang Gary was nervous at seeing Ji Hyo, scratching his head now and then, full of worries.
 
There was Ji Hyo, as beautiful as ever with a wash of her face and a change of fresh clothes.
 
"Oppa! Lets start cooking! Should we cook Bolognese?"Ji Hyo bounced excitedly to Gary's side, making his heart 'bounce' like Ji Hyo's jumps.
 
"Kudaeyo…That was what i was thinking too…" Gary took out the frozen bits of beef from the freezer  and passed them Ji Hyo who was preparing a bowl of water to defrost the beef.
 
"Oppa, you can go get ready the spaghetti, i'll cut up the veggies, okay?" Ji Hyo said as she put the wrapped-in-plastic beef into the bowl of water and proceeded to take some carrots, rosemary and a block of cheese out of the fridge.
 
"Alasso, and cheese is considered as a veggie?" Gary teased.
 
"Yah oppa! You mean i have to say veggie and cheese? Veggie is much easier oppa…Anyway you know what i mean…" Ji Hyo chided him, while peeling the skin of the carrot.
 
''Ah…i'm just joking, Ji Hyo…Now lets get back to cooking…'' Gary laughed as he put the spaghetti into the already boiling water.
 
"Oppa, put some salt inside first,'' Ji Hyo told Gary and he immediately took a pinch of salt from the box of salt and sprinkled them into the stove full of hot water and spaghetti which are starting to be cooked.
 
"Alasso…" Gary stirred the contents, waiting patiently for the spaghetti to be cooked.
 
Meanwhile, Ji Hyo had finished cutting the carrots and rosemary(as topping of herbs) and all that was left is the block of cheese, which Ji Hyo had trouble cutting as it was kind of hard.
 
"Unhh…Unh…Unh…Ah…Oppa, help…" Ji Hyo signalled Gary as she could not cut the cheese.
 
"Ah…every beautiful maiden needs a black knight, huh? Haha…here, oppa help," Gary placed his hands, one on Ji Hyo's right hand to guide her and the other through Ji Hyo's hands to hold the cheese.
 
 
                                                (imagine that they are actually cutting cheese)
 
"Gumawo…" JI Hyo thanked Gary as the cheese came out just in the right size.
 
"No worries…" Gary smiled and went back to check on the spaghetti which was still cooking.
 
A person was standing behind the wall, peeking every now and then to look at them.
 
"They are such a cute couple…" Ji Hyo's manager said as she walked into the kitchen to get a drink.
 
"Oh Unnie! You want a piece of carrot?It's really fresh!" Ji Hyo asked her manager as she popped one into a .
 
"Ah…i just came in to get a drink…Continue cooking, you two are really cute," Her unnie answered as she took a cup of water out of the kitchen to the living room and the television.
 
"Cute couple? Haha..Oppa, i guess our Monday Couple is really out of the cameras," Ji Hyo chuckled.
 
"Ji Hyo ah, about your CEO's situation just now, do you need oppa to help? You know oppa loves you, right?" Gary immediately clasped his hands on his mouth.
 
"You…like me?" Ji Hyo asked, not exactly shocked as her manager had already hinted her.
 
"Yeah, oppa likes you. Do you? Thats why i was always worried or cared for you every time…" Gary shrugged, avoiding Ji Hyo's eyes as his face was really red.
 
Why did i just confess?…Gary thought.
 
"Oppa…actually…I have always loved you since i was young. I never wanted to leave you and from that scrapbook you can see. I sacrificed a lot for you…I never really looked at other guys who had seemed interested in me as i always believed that i will meet you once again and happily ever after…I always thought this moments were you were a fairytale…And you were my knight in armour, always in my nighttime dreams…" Ji Hyo's eyes started to become red, as if she wanted to cry.
 
Gary without saying anything, his face totally red, approached her and hugged her tightly, both of them crying in each other's embrace.
*********************************************************************************
I hope you all liked this chapter! The next chapter will have a little twist and of course, RM filing for ep163! So stay tuned, MC shippers^^
 
I hoped you liked this confession, a short one, but you'll definitely like the next chapter^^>bobo<
 
Thanks for supporting and continue to support!!^^
 
-sjh_danielle (Song Ji Hyo doodles)