Chapter 15: The trouble

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
"Jjinja?...You give me your car?...But..." Ji Hyo hesitated, looking at Gary who was earnestly looking at her, smiling.
 
"No buts, yeah, I will give you the car, in fact, this one," Gary shrugged, putting his hand on the black car.
 
"Oh...Jjinja? This car? Why?" Ji Hyo asked, although she already knew the answer.
 
"It's identical to yours anyway..." Gary blushed, scratching his head, he closed the door as Ji Hyo sat down on the car seat in the car.
 
Ji Hyo was very, very touched and kept looking at the not much changed Gunie Oppa of hers. He was still the same caring and cute guy, whom was funny and always so good to be with. Unknowingly, she chuckled, as Gary put his leg into the car.
 
"What's so funny?" Gary looked, baffled, with his cheeks still reddened.
 
"Oh...nothing Oppa!" Ji Hyo was startled and muttered out, stuttering a little.
 
"Oh...Alright! Taja! Let me send you back to your house!" Gary smiled at her, making her laugh out loud(lol), like how she always did whenever Gary said something mushy during Running Man fillings.
 
"What did I do again?" Gary asked, laughing a little.
 
"Oh, nothing, Oppa! Get going!" Ji Hyo ordered, pointing to a random street.
 
"Yes! ma'am! I mean, Imie!" Gary did a soldier salute that made Ji Hyo crack up again.
*********************************************************************************
The trip there was fast and swift, with lots of laughs and memory exchanges. But what the pair doesn't know is a little trouble waiting for them at Ji Hyo's doors.
*********************************************************************************
"Manager of Song Ji Hyo, do you have anything to day about this situation?" A woman, holding a 'KNews' mike while squishing with the other reporters asked Ji Hyo's manager Unnie.
 
"I have nothing to say for now as I'm sure Ji Hyo will be back. I have no word to comment as I have no permission for any comments from my company," Ji Hyo's manager Unnie tried to cover up as much as possible, trying not to leak any unnecessary words to form a scandal somehow.
 
"Have you heard from her this whole day? Why is she at SanSeongri? And why did a local there spot
her?" Another reporter clinged on to his mike, pushing it through the jostling crowd right to the manager's mouth.
 
"Ah...that, I have no idea. But I-" The manager Unnie spoke halfway, only to be stopped short by the sight of a black car, coming towards the house.
 
"Thank you manager!" The reporters shouted in unison, running towards the black car, where Ji Hyo was in sunglasses, wih a shocked expression on her face.
 
"Song Ji Hyo shi~"
 
"Ji Hyo shi~"
 
"Mong Ji shi~"
 
"Song Ji Hyo!"
 
"Where where you, Song Ji Hyo?"
 
"Why did you come home so late?"
 
"Excuse me, Song Ji Hyo shi!"
 
Dozens of reporters shouted out questions at once, making it sound like a supermarket. Ji Hyo tried to drive inch by inch into her house gates, but the reporter crew was too much, it was as if she was facing a few spartakooks.
 
"Reporters! Geez! Stop that! Let Ji Hyo come over first!" Ji Hyo's manager Unnie cried out to the reporters whom were really stubborn, but after hearing this, they eventually let Ji Hyo pass.
 
"Ah...Unnie, why are they here?"Ji Hyo asked when she came out of the car, walking towards her manager whom was standing at the yard.
 
"Yah! Sung I'm! Where were you?" Her Unnie pinched Ji Hyo's shoulder a little, but in a teasing way.
 
"Um...why? You haven't answered my question yet!" Ji Hyo pushed away her unnie's fingers from her arm and lifted her eyebrows.
 
"Um..." Her unnie tried to come out with an answer, but none came out from as she didn't quite understand the matter either.
 
"Don't tell me,  Chang Jo told the media about our break-up?" Ji Hyo's eyes widened, looking at her manager's face in horror.
 
"Song Ji Hyo, why were you at Sanseongri today?" A member in the crowd of reporters who were running towards them shouted in gust.
 
"Huh?...oh! I was there like every time! I go there once in a while to fulfill my excitement. I love thriller rides and riding down the mountain is one!" Ji Hyo lied, although she knew that going down the mountain killer suicide.
 
"Oh! Song Ji Hyo goes to Sanseongri is to be thrilled!" The reporter says, scribbling hard on his notepad.
 
"Um...Unnie, how did they know I went to SanSeongRi?" Ji Hyo whispered to her manager.
 
"Someone nearby living there called," Her Unnie replied, looking back at the reporters whom were slowly going away.
 
"Although it was news, it was small. It was practically fan-ship news, so it would only appear on a small corner,"Her manager Unnie assured Ji Hyo as she asked her worriedly.
 
"Jjinja? Oh...thank god!" Ji Hyo gasped and hugged her Unnie.
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo had agreed that Gary would wait at the nearby park as Ji Hyo would drive solely to her house so that they would not create scandals.
 
So Gary sat at a bench deep in the park, looking at his watch restlessly. It was already 6pm and Gary's stomach was growling to tell him that he's really, really hungry.
 
Gary patted his stomach, looking at it intently, he felt awful leaving his stomach like that and he felt like stuffing a hamburger into his mouth.
 
"Ah...Ji Hyo ah...Oppa is hungry ah..." Gary still continued calling Ji Hyo as Ji Hyo as he was used to it and he loved the name as well as Chun Sung Im..
 
'Growl~'Gary's stomach growled again, making him sigh and walk towards the edge of the park walls.
 
It was seriously lucky that there were no one near or at the park, or else, it would be very hard for him to hide or even do this act of peeking over the walls while tip-toe-ing.
 
"Eh...the reporters are going away!" Gary moved his index finger to the dozens of people either holding a microphone or a camera like those VJs on Running Man.
 
Gary was feeling happy but also a little insecure.
 
He was happy that the reporters were away, but he was also insecure because what if the reporters were here because her CEO had told the media about their breakup? Or that they had spotted Ji Hyo and him together? Gary was getting impatient. He wanted Ji Hyo to come faster.
*********************************************************************************
"Did someone see me? But I didn't see anyone..." Ji Hyo was in blank mode as she walked to the park  to look for Gary.
 
"Or did Gary tell someone?" Ji Hyo thought deeply, totally blanked out.
 
"Ji Hyo! Ji Hyo! Why were those reporters there?" Gary ran to Ji Hyo, who was taken aback from the sudden appearance of Gary.
 
"Uh...oh...They came here as someone reported me of being at SanSeongRi..." Ji Hyo suddenly looked accusingly at Gary.
 
"What?! No! Oppa didn't!" Gary eyes widened and was shocked at why Ji Hyo would accuse him.
 
"No...Oppa, don't be silly! I don't think you will report, but did you tell someone about me being there?" Ji Hyo pointed at him, in teasing mode.
 
"No! Oppa didn't!" Gary lied, he lied, he lied!
 
A bad thought told him that if he didn't tell her, she would trust her more and that she will not ever accuse him anymore. He was thoroughly shocked then, so he came out with the bad thought influencing him like how contagious flu can be.
 
"Jjinja, Oppa?" Ji Hyo asked once more, looking at him in the eyes, but he looked like he wasn't lying and it was the truth.
 
"Yeah! I didn't! Trust Oppa! I swear!" Gary made a imaginary mike out of nowhere and sang the last two words like how their Suk Jin Hyung would do, I Swear~By The Moon And The Stars~
 
"Haha...okay Oppa! I trust you!" Ji Hyo smirked at Gary's little side joke and side hugged him, patting his back as an apology for mistakening him.
 
"Oppa's hungry, Ji Hyo! Can we go grab a little snack at your house or go out like last time?" Gary asked, winking at her.
 
"Ah...Oppa! Jjinja...Na! Hais...Kudae...I'll cook dinner for the both of us..." Ji Hyo says.
 
"Jjinja? Oh DaeBak! I can eat Song Ji Hyo's cooked food!" Gary said mushily, making Ji Hyo smile.
 
"Ah...hear me out. For the both of us, plus my manager!"
*********************************************************************************
Hey guys! Hope you all liked this chapter! I know, u all r still in the mystery of why Gary had called his (stupid) friend of elementary school for! It'll be answered at the next chapter!
 
And...tomorrow, I will be getting my PSLE results!!!>squeal!
Hwaiting to all!!!
 
-sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
P.S. Really appreciate all the comments I got on twitter, line and Asianfanfics!(yeah I have an account there too! Do check it out! Search under Monday Couple or sjh_danielle !!)^^Thanks for the support!