Chapter 28: Something needed

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
Kang Gary lay in bed, the second consecutive night looking at the stars.
 
He felt guilty and the feeling crept in his heart, making it painful. He looked down at himself. He was really, severely, genuinely, purely guilty of what he had done.
 
How could he just abandon Ji Hyo when he knew she was feeling down? What if she had trouble?
 
He could not take it. He couldn't even sleep thinking about it.
 
Kang Gary picked up his phone, looking at the home screen. Staring at the most innocent eyes in the world, he tapped on the message app.
 
To Wifey<3:
 
How are you? 
 
He didn't know how to continue. How are you seems like an old fashioned email or letter starting for a long-time-no-meet friend. Which his yeoja-chingu totally isn't.
 
But he really don't have anything to write or ask her, his head was blank and thought 'How Are You' this three words implied what he wanted to say.
 
So, although hesitating, he pressed the send button, remembering to add:
 
From ur KT
************************************************************************************************************
Ji Hyo felt disappointed in Kang Gary.
 
How could he just ask 'How Are You?"?!
 
Now it made her feel like she's a long-time-no-meet friend of his that he can't get along with.
 
The 'From ur KT' is still cute, but the little touch of apology and how much she loves him, she knew Kim Tan would do much better to just ask 'How are you' and would drag her to spend together for a night at a studio somewhat or wait at her door.
 
 
She sighed, it was an emotional day and she couldn't drag all her feelings to him just because of that.
 
She drag her covers over her, covering her head.
 
She tried to mask her tears, but they were unmistakingly heard by a certain someone at her door, peering at her with a brown envelope in her hands.
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary was waiting impatiently for a reply.
 
But none came and he kept refreshing the page.
 
No matter what he did, messaging her another a message;
 
To Wifey<3:
 
? Are you okay? 
 
-Ur KT
 
Still no reply.
 
His heart was super anxious, beating in rapid speeds, cold sweat pouring down profusely.
 
He couldn't resist it anymore.
 
Walking past Gil's room, he ran out of the front door in only a varsity jacket and he's pajamas, which thankfully today wasn't King's clothes.
 
He started his car, hearing the engines stirring, he drove at top-notch speeds to Ji Hyo's house.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo felt stuffy and choked in a middle of a deep sleep.
 
It wasn't normal for her and she looked around puzzledly.
 
It was approximately 2 in the morning(FYI, KST time…) and everywhere was pitch black.
 
She felt her way to the kitchen in the familiar house. She needed a glass of milk, like those boiled to the right heat ones her mom always made her when she woke up in the middle of the night when she was young.
 
She missed her mother thinking about it. True, she's scared of her, but only in times when she knew she will be in trouble and her mother doesn't scold her or anything. But, she was a really outgoing girl and was one of Ji Hyo's best friends. They were like a bunch of long-time buddies when having bonding times together.
 
That checked into the list of things she wanted to do;
 
See mom:))
 
Her mental image of her mother, who was definitely growing of age made her beam and she liked the feeling of the comforting hugs of hers again.
 
"Ah…omma…bogoshipal…"Ji Hyo sat down on a side chair beside the table, her head leaning on the table as she thought the wonderful moments with her family.
 
She began crying again. She missed her family members so much.
 
That was when she noticed a brown envelope and a letter beside it on the table.
 
"Eh…isn't that the CEO's letter?" Ji hyo quickly grasped it, along with the letter.
 
What's this?
 
JI Hyo began reading the letter, which she recognised from the handwriting was her manager.
 
Sung Im,
 
Remember that you unnie's always there for you.
 
Whatever problems, you can confide to me.
 
I'll always support you.
 
If the incident with the CEO damaged our feelings, i'm very sorry…
 
I apologise, please forgive me.
 
Unnie will be going home first. I'll meet you at 8.30 tomorrow morning for the Yesse photoshoot, kudae?
 
-Your Manager Unnie
 
Song Ji Hyo looked at the letter tearfully. She didn't blame her unnie for anything that had happened today. The cause was three people, Baek Chang Jo, Baek Chang Jo and Baek Chang Jo!
 
She felt like ending her relationship with that jerk once and for all even the 'friend-ship' too. Not to be rude, but his stalker business was really annoying.
 
That was when another thought went into her head.
 
What if unnie saw the contents?
 
JI Hyo dig open the brown envelope and all that spilled out was photos of her and-
 
HER and HER only? She was panic stricken. 
 
Her ex-boyfriend's stalking is no joke, it sent shivers down her spine. No one could stalk her like that. She knew he sent a photographer to spy on her. And oh…thank goodness, there wasn't any pictures of Gary. But what sent another set of shudder on her spine was the place where the photographer had taken the photo.
 
It was at her house! And she knew the expression, she looked tired and she wearing…That was the night Gary was at her house!
 
She felt so scared now, through her body were sudden goose pimples popping up.
 
That was when the door bell rang.
 
She hope it wasn't that CEO, all she needed was either her manager(Who either came back for something) or Kang Gary.
 
She was willing to forgive him for a hug.
 
She was right.
 
When she opened the door, there was Kang Gary, in his pajamas and all, standing there with black panda eyes.
 
Without thinking, she went into him, embracing him tightly.
*********************************************************************************
Heya ppl! Hope u enjoyed this chapter! I know i publish new chapters when ppl are asleep…lol but i guess thats my working schedule: about 8.30-10+
 
I really appreciate the comments and feel free to give me tips and suggestions as i dont do plans and any additional ideas may be added into my fanfic^^I'll credit you too:))
 
Anyway, Cya! Hope u have an enjoyable time reading!
 
-sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
 
P.S.
This is my christmas doodle for my profile pic:))
 
hope u all like it:)) and this is my 12 days of Xmas, 12 Gwangsoos drumming(sorry that i'm not so active at this segment…)
 
Hope u all have a merry christmas and Happy New Year!!!^^(Tis is the year that passes so quickly…TT)