Chapter 38: Happy Passionate LOVE

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)

It was a few months later and the cast of Running Man was filming their 200th episode.

The glowing faces of the Monday Couple was clearly visible through the cast.

Ji Hyo and Gary often snuck glances at one another and the fan of theirs, Jong kook was teasing them.

It was months since the lovely two announced their relationship to the cast. The cute kookie wanted to do a celebration party and they didn't want to accept it as they did not want to trouble them. The sneaky PD, had listened in to their conversation suddenly popped right into the middle of the group.

The PD had an idea and the idea was to be set right after the 200th episode's filming.

Gary and Ji Hyo, whom were both out of the conversation as they said it was a surprise for the two of them, only caught some words such as 'party', 'balloons, 'budget'. Ji Hyo was annoyed and tried to sneak into the group, but was unsuccessful as it was too obvious of the sole female to appear.

Gary back-hugged her as he brought her away. She giggled and turned to looked at him.

"You're becoming more and more handsome everyday," JI Hyo murmured in a voice Gary loved to hear.

"You too. Though, have you know that your wrinkles are getting more visible?" Gary teased as he brought her closer.

"Yah!" Her eyes flared and punched softly at his shoulder, as he backed away.

He ran away as Ji Hyo chased him. Gary paused for a while as she dashed toward him at lightning speed with a look of victory as she saw Gary standing there not attempting to flee.

She opened in shock as Gary scooped her up and carried her bridal style. Their faces where only inches apart and Ji Hyo colour see into Gary's black irises with a tinge of brown at the sides, reflecting back at her was her own face, cheeks as red as roses.

He placed his mouth near and said in a voice that made her shiver, "Your wrinkles are the most beautiful things i ever i seen."

She gasped as she replied in a tone that surprised her own vehemence, "You are the most beautiful art
piece ever made too."

And when he kissed him, his lips brushing against her every moment that made her heart beat a thousand miles an hour. His hands made her slide down from him, now no longer being carried by him, she pulled him closer to her, attached his hand at her waist as he watched her every move. He smiled in a smile she had grown to love as he brought her hand to his smooth cheeks. She felt like she was melting as he passionately kissed her. She gripped hard on his T-shirt and she could swear it almost broke.

"Time to go to filming lovebirds," A voice came behind Ji Hyo which she immediately recognised as their Jaesuk hyung.

She felt her body burn in embarrassment Gary released her, his face equally red as her's.

"I guess we could expect very romantic scenes later," Jaesuk mocked them.

"Aniya Oppa!" Ji Hyo bit her lip her cheeks brightening again.

"You can count on me, hyung," Gary winked as Jaesuk chuckled.

"Yah Kang Gary!" She flushed avoiding their glances.
*********
"And Cut! Great job everyone!" The PD cried and everyone clapped.

All of a sudden, a group of black suited men rushed toward the Monday couple and used black cloth to cover their eyes. Ji Hyo shrieked and kicked randomly as the suited men picked her and Gary, who crazy shadow-boxing and kicking.

Park Ji Sung was still there, his eyes widened, "Are we still filming? Whats happening? Why only them and not us?"

The other Running Man members laughed as Jaesuk explained, Jong Kook interrupting once in a while to add some more information in. He only said after this was,"Can i join?"

"Sure!"
*******************
Kang Gary was confused.

What was happening? Gary thought as they were being carried to an unknown place. Where is Ji Hyo?

"Ji Hyo?"Gary whispered.

An answer immediately formed,"Yes oppa?"

Oh thank god…i thought she's missing. But what's happening? Don't tell me is the party. Gary thought.

That was when they were brought down and the cloth was pulled away so that they could see.

"Oppa!" Ji Hyo exclaimed, astonished at the decorations.

 

There were balloons at every corner of the room, streamers, cold soft drinks, which were good at a hot weather like now. Also, food piles were visible on the white long table filled with pastures, snacks and also some seaweed soup. A huge banner was in the middle of the is gigantic hall, which had the words, 'Monday Couple Celebration with a photo of the two of them kissing this morning there.

Ji Hyo turned bright red as she saw that. Gary grabbed her hand, there fingers interlocking. He smiled and she grinned back. He gave her a slight peck in the cheek as they turned and saw their fellow members behind them, including Ji Sung.

"Let's start the PART-AAY!" Ha Ha yelled as Leessang's music started playing.
***********************************
Ji Hyo swore she definitely got fatter as she stuffed large amounts of food into .

Gary laughed at her comment and Ji Hyo took the chance to push a eclair into his wide open mouth.

He gasped and choked but still swallowed it down, pretending to glare at her. She giggled and another tiny cupcake disappeared into .

"Its so delicious oppa!" She claimed happily.

Gary's eyes flicked towards her mockingly," you have a lot of food that you like to eat... Well, Oppa will buy cupcakes for you next time!"

" Samyeopsal too!" Ji Hyo's eyes twinkled buoyantly.

"You'll become fat you know..." Gary satirized, poking at her stomach.

"Well a plump woman is a sign of happiness..." Ji Hyo said intelligently as she picked up another cupcake.

Gary seized both sides of Ji Hyo's waists and pulled her in to kiss her. He didn't want to lose her. The feelings he had just now when they were 'pretend' kidnapped was distraught when he thought he lost her. After the incident of Baek Chang Jo, he knew how much he loved her, thinking about her every single second when he was captured, whether they will catch her when he's here.

Ji Hyo's hands digger into his as he kissed her furiously and passionately, almost bruising her lips. He could feel her heartbeat like a hundred mile hour train, fast and furious. Her hands transferred to the nape of his neck, touching the spiking bits of hair where it was just cut. He had wanted to cut a shape with Ji Hyo's name there but she didn't want it as she thought it'll look ugly, but he had retorted with a smile, "Your name is beautiful I want it there, Sung Im." In the end, he put the initials CSI there, but it was at the side and very hard to be seen.

They pulled away from each other when they heard whoops and cheers. Gary saw Ji Hyo lighting up like a apple and he guffawed, only to be knocked in the head by Ji Hyo. He pretended to be in pain and groaned.

Ji Hyo was the one to laugh this time," You're no Kim Tan, Oppa!"

"You're no Eun Sang too!" Gary said as he grasped her hand.

Ji Hyo gasped as he put his mouth into hers, kissing her again to her surprise. Her shock lasted shortly as it became delight and they caressed each other's lips as the others cheered.
************************************************
" Oppa..." Ji Hyo touched the shoulder of Gary.

"Yes Imie?" Gary grinned, gripping her hand tightly.

"I'm changing my agency. I cannot bear being with Baek Chang Jo anymore. Seeing him everyday makes me sick."

" Jjinja? Then which agency are you going?"  Gary's eyes lightened like fireworks.

" Yours, Oppa."

"Then people will suspect our relationship!"

"Then we'll announce it oppa." Her eyes smiled.

His eyes widened and he started laughing happily, it was the best news ever! Ji Hyo beamed as theirs eyes looked straight into each other and they walked happily towards Gary's trailer.
 ***************************************************************************
I hope you liked the whole series!  I am grateful for the fans and is very excited to write RB2! Hoped you liked this chapter:) do support! I'll release the release date of RB2 chapter 1 soon!:) Once again, thank you for supporting!

- sjhdanielle~