Chapter 17: The Manager's betrayal

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
"Kang Hee Gun! Stop that!"Song Ji Hyo ran towards Gary, who was shouting 'Kang Gary!' at the gates of Ji Hyo's house.
 
"Wha-Oh! Ji Hyo," Gary turned towards Ji Hyo, who had stopped next to him, punching him slightly by his shoulder.
 
"Bapo Gary! Bapo Gary! Do you know that if anyone suddenly sees you at my gates and shouting your name out loud, which is really obvious, will cause scandals? And those annoying reporters will come again?" Ji Hyo glared at Gary, who flinched and apologised immediately with a 45 degree bow.
 
"Haha…Gunie oppa…what are you doing? Kwenchana…"Ji Hyo giggles as she saw what Gary had done and dragged him up as she pressed her finger hard on the fingerprint sensor.
 
"Negative-please try again-"The mechanic voice of the sensor replied.
 
"What the-"Ji Hyo was getting frustrated and pressed her finger harder on the sensor.
 
"Haha…relax, Ji Hyo ah…and i can that voice anytime…see?"Gary says and cleared his throat as he waited for the right moment to speak in his robotic tone.
 
"Positive-Access granted~" Gary spoke right before the real sensor replied.
 
"DaeBak! Its exactly the same!" Ji Hyo laughed as she walked into her yard and towards the door of her grand house, where it stood Ji Hyo's manager, who seems to have just used her phone.
 
"Unnie, why didn't you open the doors for me and Gary? You can see us from this spot you know…" Ji Hyo elbowed her manager a bit.
 
"Hey! Can't you see i was talking on the phone?"Her manager unnie retorted, acting shocked exaggeratedly.
 
"Eh…Unnie, you're suspicious…"Ji Hyo pointed at her manager, pouting cutely at her.
 
"Ji Hyo…haha…just give your unnie a break! Now, lets get started at cooking dinner! I'm hungry…" Gary chuckled, pushing Ji Hyo to her kitchen.
 
"Yah!"Ji Hyo chided jokingly but laughed in the end from the humorous Gary who gave a 'you can't catch me' face.
 
"Haha…Jajang! Lets start cooking! Ji Hyo,what do you want to cook for me and your unnie?" Gary played his excited tone along, so that Ji Hyo could forget the issue of her suspicious manager.
 
"Um…spaghetti? Um..but ah…I'm a bapo! Theres no spaghetti! And no tomato sauce! And no beef bits!" Ji Hyo said suddenly found out, making her eyes wide.
 
"Ah…kwenchana…I'll go get some at the nearby private supermarket," Gary suggested and  walked back to the doors.
 
"Ah..kudaeyo..Gumawo oppa!" Ji Hyo thanked Gary took out her wallet.
 
"Oppa! Heres 50,000 won! You can buy something extra as a treat! And use this money to buy the spaghetti and saucing!" Ji Hyo passed the notes of money to Gary, patting him on the back as she led him to the gates.
 
"Oh…Actually oppa can treat you…how about i pay for the extra treat? I'll just use this money to buy the ingredients,"Gary says and moved out to the gates, taking out his sunglasses while saying so.
 
"Oh! Gumawo!" Ji Hyo cried and waved, walking back to her house to close the doors.
 
She went in, to see her manager speaking to someone on her phone urgently.
 
"Yes, sir. He went already, you can come."
*********************************************************************************
"Who is that?!" Ji Hyo went over to her manager, with her arms akimbo.
 
"Your CEO, Ji Hyo. He wants to meet you," Her manager replied.
 
"Why does he want to see me? is it about the mountain situation?" Ji Hyo asks.
 
"Partly, but no, and he will be here in about five minutes," Ji Hyo's manager answered, looking at her wristwatch.
 
"Five minutes? But the company is about a 30 minute drive…how could he be here so fast?"
 
"You'll see, Sung Im ah…"
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary was shopping happily at the supermarket.
 
He was really lucky that no one was there (which is normal as it is a special supermarket for stars), he didn't want teasing from male artists for doing 'housework' and little scandals coming out because of his unusual actions.
 
He had already gotten the spaghetti, which was organic and made of wholemeal grains and was now choosing the spaghetti sauce.
 
"Should i choose white sauce or Prego's? Well…she mentioned beef, so she might want to cook bolognese…Prego's then…" Gary took out the Mushroom tomato sauce of Prego's and slipped it into the basket.
 
"Now…the treats! What should i get? Aiseukeulim(ice cream)? Or hot bars? Um…i think hot bars…" Gary took three packets of hot bars (not forgetting Ji Hyo's manager) and proceeded to the cashier.
 
Once he got the receipt, he got the bag of groceries and headed back to Ji Hyo's house, which was about three blocks away.
 
When he reached a block away from Ji Hyo's house, he saw a men get into a black Lexus and drive away from her house.
 
"Eh…whats that?" Gary asked suspiciously and quickened his footsteps to Ji Hyo's house.
 
He reached the gates of the house, seeing Ji Hyo sitting by the front door, holding the left pillar, crying heavily.
*********************************************************************************
Hope you like this chapter! Sorry for the late updates! As i went to my friend's house these two days…Mianhe.. But i will update as fast as i can! And, MC Daebak!XD
 
-sjh_danielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)