Chapter 11: The Photo

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
Gary opened the door and peeked inside, his face protruding from the door, he glanced around the room.
 
"Eh? Isn't that Ji Hyo? Why is she here?" Gary was baffled.
 
His aunt told him that the girl in this room was her old friend, but Ji Hyo is here? She can't be his old friend...she was in his 'new' friend category.
 
"Um..." Although Gary was slightly embarrassed, he still got attracted towards Ji Hyo, who was sleeping soundly like an angel.
 
Gary carefully tucked Ji Hyo's hair behind, sitting on a side of the sofa, looking at her face intensively. He stretched his hand out to touch her beautiful milky face, but he hesitated. As he did not want to wake her up, he softly planted a kiss on her cheek and got up to leave.
 
That was to return your peck from last time...
 
Gary's determined heart to leave was wavering. He kept looking at her absolutely goddess face, unable to let go of the image.
 
 
 
"No, Hee Gun...You have to go..." But Gary knew his words were not true.
 
He wanted to secretly kiss her until he was satisfied or that he could take a picture of her.
 
Oh yeah! A picture! Why didn't I think of that?
 
Gary had always thought of getting close to her, but didn't really thought about taking her photos. Which Gary now thought was horrendously stupid.
 
He tip-toed back to Ji Hyo's side, taking his IPhone out. He clicked onto the camera and the picture depicting Ji Hyo sleeping immediately appeared on the lens. He took a few pictures of her in different angles and he thought of another idea and he proceeded to finish his absolutely brilliant thought.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo was sleeping really soundly.
 
 
She was dreaming, dreaming of one of her past memories, in fact.
 
"Gunie Oppa! Wait for me!" I scrambled after my oppa's fast figure, stumbling over a few rocks.
 
"Eh! Imie ah! Why are you here?" Gunie Oppa turned around, halting immediately, making the soya sauce bottles in his plastic bag cling.
 
"...I..." I was really scared to answer that question as I feared Gunie Oppa's retort.
 
"What? Imie?" Gunie Oppa asked worriedly, looking at my attire, his eyes widened.
 
"You ran away?" Gunie Oppa questioned, pointing at my soggy and dirty rabbit pajamas.
 
"...kudaeyo, Oppa..." I answered, that was when I was six, he towered over me then, making me even more nervous.
 
"Oh, Imie! Why? Now come to Oppa!" Gunie Oppa ran towards me, bringing me into the most comforting hug I ever had.
 
"...My mother is very scary...she scold me, i was really scared and I ran away..." I courageously 
answered, now that I am in my favorite oppa's embrace.
 
"Oh..Imie! Come, let me bring you back to my home to change into other clothes! And call your parents too! They will be so worried!" Oppa did an aegyo of a exaggerated expression of a person running and he carried me like a aeroplane back home.
 
I chuckled and laughed a lot during oppa's accompany and he was the best person to be with when I was young. That's why I ran away to him, whenever I was scared.
 
Song Ji Hyo immediately woke from the last sentence from her mind.
 
 
It was really true. The reason why she didn't really looked at other people(especially guys) as she was certain of finding her Gunie Oppa and she was mostly thinking about it during Blank~modes. She really liked Gunie Oppa and she really loved to reconcile with him.
 
By that fact, she slammed back to reality that Gunie Oppa was Kang Gary, her Monday Boyfriend. She could finally understand why she felt so comfortable with him and her emotion to him was close to Gunie oppa's. Which was making her confused now that they were now together as one person. Which is Kang Gary.
 
She rubbed her eyes, deciding not to think about more otherwise she might get a headache. She stretched her body, stepping down on the ground, but only to feel a chest.
 
"Ow..." A sound came from Gary, who was lying beside Ji Hyo on the floor. His hand was a photo, which looked to be just taken.
 
Gary, who seems to be sleeping really soundly, turned to the other side, but he didn't hold the photo properly and it slipped to the floor.
 
Ji Hyo hadn't seen it yet, she was currently in blank mode, thinking.
 
Why is he here? And is he really Gunie Oppa?...what's that photo?
 
She snapped out from the last thought, determined to see the photograph. She scanned at Gary's hands, but there weren't any photo in his hands.
 
Maybe it's on the ground?
 
Ji Hyo looked down on the ground. There it was, a Polaroid photograph. Which was true as there was a Polaroid camera beside Gary.
 
"What is it?" Ji Hyo picked it up and looked at the surface.
 
It was a photo of Gary planting a kiss on Ji Hyo who was sleeping. On her forehead! Ji Hyo almost gasped, looking around if anyone had seen her, she placed it back on the ground, picking up her empty bowl and handbag, she ran out of the doors.
 
"Ahjumma! I'm going off! I will not disturb Gary as he seems to be sleeping," Ji Hyo handed the empty dessert bowl to Mrs Kim and sprinted off to the cars.
 
But she stopped, looking at the two identical cars, she thought,
 
Why did I run away when I saw the picture? And why is my heart pumping so loudly?
 
She had no idea, but her heart had an urge of taking the Polaroid Photo for herself.
*********************************************************************************
Gary woke up, still very tired, he looked around for his Polaroid photo.
 
There it was, on the ground, he was kissing Ji Hyo(the second time), but this time on her forehead. But why was it on the floor? He was holding it tightly when he slept. And he now realized! Ji Hyo is gone!
 
What if Ji Hyo saw it? 
 
Gary was really flustered. But he picked his cap, running to his aunt in gust.
 
He had something to confirm.
 
*********************************************************************************
Thank you for reading! Sorry for the late update as I've said to be Thursday! Hope you all liked the chapter!
-sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo doodles)
P.S. Comments, upvotes and subscribes are much appreciated!
P.P.S if u check my blog, sjhdanielle.blogspot.com, u will find the pics added to every chapter and also a few segments to participate in! But this is also cool^^