Chapter 20: A Square Relationship

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
Kang Gary was totally stunned by Ji Hyo's answer.
 
No matter how many times he thought about it, he still cannot believe that Ji Hyo love him. In fact, just hugging her was a gift from cloud nine.
 
"Ji Hyo ah, Jjinja?" Gary pulled Ji Hyo away from their embrace, holding her by his two arms by her shoulders.
 
Ji Hyo didn't answer, but she wiped off her tears and looked straight into his eyes.
 
"Jjinja, Oppa, " Ji Hyo answered, still staring at him.
 
"Aish...Ji Hyo ah...stop staring at Oppa, you're making me embarrassed..." Gary laughed as his cheeks flooded with red coloring.
 
"Ah...Oppa, what's there to be embarrassed about? You like me, and I like you...Hais Oppa...You are still Kang Gary..." Ji Hyo giggled, pushing him a little at his shoulder.
 
"Ji Hyo ah, pinch Oppa," Gary pointed at his cheeks.
 
"Wae, Oppa?" Ji Hyo chuckled.
 
"Ah...Oppa thinks this is a dream, Ji Hyo ah... A dream that has to be woken up by your pinch," Gary said mushily.
 
"Hais Oppa! Aigoo..." Ji Hyo was a bit squirmy from Gary's poetic words, but she still held up her
 
milky white fingers to pinch at his slightly tanned face.
 
"Ah! Ouch!Ah...Wae Ji Hyo....you pinch so hard!" Gary jumped a little from Ji Hyo's teasing hard pinch.
 
"Ah...Oppa, then why you ask me to pinch you?" Ji Hyo answered wittingly, answered with a smile from Gary.
 
"Hah...Ji Hyo yah, you're still as witty as ever," Gary says as he messed a little with Ji Hyo's hair.
 
Then, he pulled her into him again, this time with a lingering kiss, a one that Ji Hyo had never experienced before. The best she had ever had.
 
"Ah Oppa! The spaghetti!" Ji Hyo squealed as they pulled away from the kiss and saw the stove of spaghetti boiling.
 
"Oppa will get it! You finish cutting the veggies," Gary ordered and grabbed a spatula to stir the stove's contents a little.
 
He took a large bowl to put the cooked spaghetti into it and grabbed two others so that Ji Hyo can put the rosemary, cheese, carrots and beef in.
 
"Gumawo Oppa," Ji Hyo smiled at her new Namja-Chingu, thinking at their bad future ahead now there's Baek Chang Jo in the picture.
*********************************************************************************
Baek Chang Jo was practically boiling at his leather chair, in the middle of his important meeting with the other CEOs of entertainment corporates.
 
He was furious of that Kang Gary, and mad at how Ji Hyo had attempted to protect him. He knew the factor of his target of getting Ji Hyo back was to get rid of whatever was in between.
 
He slammed his 0.75 point pen on the wooden table, making all of the corporates look at him in shock.
 
He knew who was in between Ji Hyo and him, and the plan of the destroy had already formed in his mind.
*********************************************************************************
Moon Sayeong was strolling down the streets of  HongDae.
 
She was in a state of thinking about Kang Gary again, her boyfriend of before. Looking at the streets where Running Man had filmed episode 34 here, she fumed. She thought about the Monday Couple scenes that her Gary and Ji Hyo had filmed here.
 
She wanted to go away from here immediately, but she didn't. She wanted to experience what Gary had done here. Eat at the Indian restaurant, or stroll at the streets.
 
She knew that her decision of breaking up with him when he had no time for her when he started his career as a rapper was wrong and she wanted to repair her broken heart. And experiencing what he had done was one. The other plan she had in mind could end her up in jail, but she didn't mind.
 
She knew she had to eliminate anyone who he likes or is with to get to her Kang Gary.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo was laughing at Gary's joke as she poured the Prego sauce into the stove of already stir-fried carrots and beef.
 
Using the spatula to stir the ingredients together again, she poured in a little of water bit by bit so that there's more sauce and the taste will be right at the flavor.
 
"Here comes the spaghetti!" Gary announced as he dumped in a third of the spaghetti he had cooked earlier on.
 
Ji Hyo continued stirring as the spaghetti went into the stove to mix with the other ingredients, and when it was done, Ji Hyo signaled an 'okay' sign at Gary and he gave a plate to her, helping her pour the finished Spaghetti Bolognese into the plate.
 
"Unnie! Your Spaghetti Bolognese is ready!" Ji Hyo shouted as she took the plate of Spaghetti to her manager whom was sitting by the couch, watching the latest episode of the popular drama, The Heirs.
 
"Ah! Alasso, put it here!"Her Unnie replied, pointing at the glass coffee table in front of the television.
 
"Ah...The Heirs is airing! Unnie! You should have called me!" Ji Hyo whined as she placed the plate down on the coffee table, looking at the exciting Romantic Comedy genred Korean Drama that both of them like to watch.
 
"Ah...Mianhe....I was immersed when it started airing....If you want to watch, you can watch with me here," Her manager patted at an empty space beside her at the couch.
 
"Ah! Kudae...but..Oppa..." Ji Huo turned back to looked at Gary who had witnessed their conversation.
 
"Ah, Ji Hyo, yah. Not to worry, I can cook! You can watch with your manager," Gary shrugged as he started cooking another batch of Spaghetti Bolognese again.
 
"Ah! Kamsahamida Oppa!!!" Ji Hyo thanked Gary as she immediately jumped onto the couch and watch the drama with her manager.
 
Gary grinned as he looked at Ji Hyo watching the drama. He didn't cared what drama it was, but if Ji Hyo liked it, it must be worth to watch. He continued looking at Ji Hyo though, not even looking at the screens as he cooked.
 
The guy continued staring at the beautiful girl watching the drama, both oblivious to the dangers of what would become of them in their future.
*********************************************************************************
Hi! Sorry for not posting for two days...haha... I was in The Heirs craze...
 
And after writing this, I found that my writing style was a bit like a KDrama's a bit draggy, but still nice^^(haha...)
 
Is this chapter short? Idk...but I hoped you liked it! And continue supporting!
 
And anyone who knows where to watch ep8 of The Heirs?...haha...I have trouble loading but I'll try during weekdays^^An please give suggestions...As if u don't, the chapters of this fanfic will come later!^^lol...
 
-sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo doodles)