Chapter 22: Competition

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
 
Kang Gary was lying on his bed, unable to sleep.
 
Looking at the stars on the sky from his window, he sighed deeply.
 
It was really a dream come true for him to become the namja-chingu of his beloved Song Ji Hyo, but now he was really nervous now that he had to overcome the big obstacle of Baek Chang Jo.
 
Watching the Heirs with Ji Hyo just now, he felt a similarity with one of the characters.
 
He was like Kim Tan now, but not so handsome and heir or anything, but the similarity of being in love with one and the troubles ahead.
 
He shrugged a little, taking out his phone, he clicked to his home screen. Tracing the outline of Ji Hyo's face, he tapped on the chat app.
 
To Wifey:
 
Hope u have a good nite sleep…
You are my little angel, sleep tight, wifey~
 
-Ur KT
 
"Am i a little too obsessed with my thinking?…" He thought for a while, looking back at the stars, he sent the message to his now already snoring Yeoja-chingu.
*********************************************************************************
A man dressed in a black tuxedo and slacks emerged into a grand office at the highest floor of the CJeS company.
 
"Have you brought the photos?" 
 
The man quickened his steps to the desk after quietly closing the door. 
 
With the brown envelope in his hands, he walked towards the back-viewed leather chair, placing the envelope on the wooden plated desk.
 
"Sir, the photos are here."
 
The leather chair turned around and there the CEO of CJeS sat/
 
"Open it."
 
The man took the envelope and opened it, taking out the photos inside.
 
"Place the photos on the desk."
 
Chang Jo gripped his hands, leaning onto the table while his eyes glistened at the photos.
 
The pictures where slowly placed out on the table, the CEO scanning them all quickly.
 
"What are you doing? What the crap are these photos?! I told you to take photos of the both of them! Not only Ji Hyo!" Chang Jo burst out, slamming the table with his fist.
 
The man flinched, looking at the pile of photos which were mostly focused on Ji Hyo, he shrugged.
 
"But, sir, my boss said that-" 
 
"No buts! Make sure you get both of them next time!" Chang Jo immediately dismissed the man.
 
The man turned around.
 
"Um..sir, the photos…" 
 
"I'll keep them."
 
"Ah…kudae…"
 
The CEO piled the cards back into the envelope, putting it into one of his drawers.
 
Taking out his keychain in his other drawer, he took a very old-fashioned one out, using it to lock the drawer with the photos.
*********************************************************************************
Song Ji Hyo woke up early that morning.
 
Looking at the clock, she quickly went to the bathroom to ready herself for filming that day. Checking her phone before she left, she saw a message from her namja-chingu. Smiling, she typed another message to him and tapped the send button.
 
To Oppa:
 
Gumawo oppa! Hope you are getting ready to go o the set! Cya there! Anyeong!<3
 
-Ur Eun Sang(?):))
 
She walked to the doors, grabbing her little Murberry handbag. Her black trailer was already waiting for her outside.
 
"Unnie! Morning!" Ji Hyo ran to the van, jumping into it, there was her manager,dressed in her usual working wardrobe.
 
"Ah, ppali! Theres a special today!" Her manager rushed her.
 
When she entered the vehicle, the doors immediately shut and the driver drove at a break-neck speed to their destination.
 
"Woah..what special? Why are we going so fast?" Ji Hyo's eyes widened as she gripped the side handlebar to steady herself.
 
"You'll see then."
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary had his plan all thought out as he walked out of his house to his trailer.
 
A sudden 'ting' came from his pockets as he jumped into his car.
 
It was from Ji Hyo! Gary quickly checked the message and sent another one to her.
 
To Wifey:
 
Oppa's going there now~ Wait for me! I have the plan all planned out!^^
 
-Ur KT
 
He chuckled as he buckled his seatbelt, his chaffeur driving him to the set.
*********************************************************************************
"Ah, you're here! Please get to the back of the set!" The PD ordered Ji Hyo just when she reached the set.
 
"Huh?But…I just reached!"Ji Hyo was baffled.
 
But, her unnie pushed her right to the back of the set, where she saw a pumpkin carriage with horses in front. 
 
"Wa…" Ji Hyo was momentarily shocked as one of her favourite fairytales actually came true! The Cinderalla tale!
 
"Am i the Cinderalla? Are we doing a fairytale special?"Ji Hyo asked as she saw a white frizzy dress at her dressing room.
 
"You'll see, Ji Hyo. You'll see,"Her manager smiled, pushing her into her dressing room to let her change.
*********************************************************************************
Kang Gary had just arrived at the set and the PD-in-charge told him to go to the other side of the location.
 
"What? Why?" Gary was confused, his manager had been informed to bring him here, but why did he have to go to the other end of the place?
 
"Just follow the instructions. You'll know when you reach there," The PD grinned.
 
"Ah..Jjinja?" Gary started walking to the direction of the other side of the location, thinking its a mission they were supposed o complete.
 
I have to get there faster! Ji Hyo may be there already!
 
Gary thought, and he began running, not having the slightest clue that he was tricked.
*********************************************************************************
Hello all! Mianhe that i didn't update much…i got addicted to Dramas these days…lol
 
Credits to @Runners_Addict ! My friend back at Twitter! For her idea on the CEO part^^ Gumawo~
 
I'll try to update faster before school starts!!!>< I don't even know i'll be able to update then…=.=
-Sjhdanielle (Song Ji Hyo Doodles)
 
P.S. Ive added a Videobar at my blog:)) you can watch videos under tags:'MondayCouple' and 'TheHeirs'! And do follow this blog(I also added that tool^^)They r both located at the right top hand side of the blog:))
 
And Hwaiting to all!!!><
 
Fighting!!!
 
 
Merry Christmas!!!
(All the posts to the end of christmas i will post Merry Christmas edits of our fav RM members!!And Kpop stars!(Please suggest for Kpop stars))