Chapter 10: The Monday Couple trib

Reuniting Blues (Monday Couple Fanfiction)
"Ah! Hee Gun is in the list! Think hard! Imie!" Mrs Kim smiled encouragingly, as a voice clicked at the speaker.
 
"Oh...in the list?" Ji Hyo went into Mong state again.
 
"Ah! Seong Joon ah! Is Hee Gun there? Oh he's still sleeping? Oh tell him to come here asap as his old friend is here!" And with that, she hang up.
 
"Seong Joon?...Gil?...That means it's..." Ji Hyo's eyes widened as she concluded her answer.
 
"Kudae, Imie. Your Hee Gun Oppa is Kang Gary."The aunt of Gary said, smiling.
 
"Gae…Gar-rry…Op-ppa?…" Ji Hyo stuttered, eyes widening in shock.
 
 
                                                                
                                                                                          
 
"Kudae, Imie ah…Your Hee Gun oppa is Kang Gary! So stop fretting! And he's coming to see you now after he wakes up!" Mrs Kim, who seems to be annoyed, chided Ji Hyo.
 
"Anni…Unnie! Its just that…I'm a bit nervous…Announcing this…, Ahjumma! Are you sure Gary oppa is Gunie Oppa?" Ji Hyo's face reddened as she jumped about cutely, expressing her anxiousness.
 
"KUDAE! Now, let me bring you to the guest room to rest and wait for him, kudaeyo?"Mrs Kim almost shouted, making the whimpering Ji Hyo, who was blushing into the air-con room.
*********************************************************************************
Kang gary was getting restless.
 
 
He had rushed out without eating breakfast, still half-awake. He had also randomly picked up his 
clothing. What if his 'old friend' was Imie? He could not present himself properly with his casual clothes! He was seriously getting stressful in the middle of this massive jam he was in and immediately thought of his signature word, "STRESS!"
 
 
"Hais…what to do?…" Gary scratched his head, a few beads of sweat forming on his forehead, rolling down as cold sweat.
 
 
"Argh! Kang Hee Gun! Calm down! Everything's gonna be alright! Its just an 'old friend', right? Just meeting up and a reunion! No need to stress!" Gary reassured himself, knowing the real truth to his words, he sighed.
 
i have no idea if this friend is really 'just'…Stress is the perfect word for this
Gary's heart told his mind silently, making him turn serene and he concentrated on driving the car back to Jamsil, his hometown.
*********************************************************************************
"Ringg~" The telephone for Mrs Kim's Dessert house rang.
 
Ji Hyo, who had nothing to do, went towards it, only to be stopped by Mrs Kim.
 
"Do you want to surprise him? If you do, just let me get the phone and you stay in the guest room, okay?" Gary's aunt focused her two determined beady eyes on Ji Hyo, who turned speechless in redness.
 
"Oh…Alasso…Kudae, to surprise him…" Ji Hyo shrugged, wringing her hands clasped behind her back, no idea what to do.
 
"Yes, Gunie? Oh, you'll be a bit late as theres a jam? Oh not to worry! your friend is well taken care of! Okay! Anyeong!" Mrs Kim hung up, slamming the phone down on the table.
 
"Now, Imie! Go to your guest room to rest for a while, i'll get some of your favourite Almond paste for you, you still like that, right? Gunie will be coming rather late due to a jam…so you can sleep on the sofa there, alasso?" Mrs Kim ordered, pointing to her kitchen before walking there to get Ji Hyo's Almond paste.
 
'Oh…um…gumawo," Ji Hyo mumbled after Mrs Kim's back and she strolled back to the guest room.
 
"Ah…how boring now to know who Gunie oppa is actually…but, why didn't i notice Gary oppa was Gunie oppa?" Ji Hyo struggled to think for an answer, but none came to her, all that came was Kang gary's smile, his cheesy jokes, optimistic personality, his good-to-be-with atmosphere and his Leesang songs.
 
She always remembered the song Gary sang and wrote(?) for her in episode 15. He was one of the male members that made her touched the most, but she had no idea why her heartbeat came as low as 104.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Ah…I guess it was my Mong personality…" Ji Hyo blushed at the scene of Gary's singing the song for her and his words he said after.
 
She knew that when she heard those words before Jae Suk interrupted the good atmosphere between them, she would answer "Yes" to Gary's touching confession.
 
Any girl would answer so, right?
*********************************************************************************
"Heres to all Monday couple fans! Any runners, here? Haha… Radio FM is going to present this little segment from the suggestions board…who seems to have lots of MC shippers!" The DJ of the radio Gary was listening to while driving suddenly announced.
 
"Monday couple segment?" Gary was touched, he never really thought that citizens of his home country would be so supportive of his on-screen love-line.
 
Gary hesitated, but still got on with his idea. He turned the knob of the sound (loud/soft) to make it louder.
 
"We are going to Radio FM listeners now, listen to Kang Gary's composed song, which was featured in episode 15 of Running Man. JI HYO BLUES! Yahoo!" The DJ seems to be excited too, and cried a happy hooray through the speakers to all of the listeners.
 
Gary laughed a little at his own DJ fan's exclaim of his love to Monday Couple. He was extremely touched and whispered a silent 'Gumawo' to all MC Shippers around the world with small tears in his eyes.
 
(Go on this link to see the video of the rap: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1963700632762)
 
"Ah…should have worked on my emotions better…" Gary chided himself, but already had tears in his eyes, he was extremely touched.
 
"All Radio FM listeners! We all share one wish! Let Monday couple be forever!Haha…I'm a biased DJ!" The DJ shouted as he exclaimed for the whole Korea to know.
 
Yep…let us be forever…~
 
Gary's heart unknowingly agreed, slithering the words into his brain and his engines started rolling.
*********************************************************************************
"Heres your Almond paste!"Mrs Kim gleamed as she brought the bowl of steamy hot and delicious Almond paste to Ji Hyo.
 
"Ooh~! Gumawo, unnie!" Ji Hyo commends jubilously, grabbing he bowl without restraint.
 
"After eating, rest, okay? Hee Gun won't be here fast," Mrs Kim said as she passed a spoon to Ji Hyo.
 
" Oh...Kudae...Gumawo," Ji Hyo nodded, dipping the bowl into the thick creamy substance.
 
When Mrs Kim exited the room,  Ji Hyo immediately digested the entire bowl of Almond paste, so full with its deliciousness, Ji Hyo shouted "DaeBak!" ,unknowingly getting sleepy soon after.
 
 
 
She collapsed down on the comfy sofa, drifting off to her slumberland.
*********************************************************************************
"Aunt! I'm here!!" Gary slammed his door, bursting with energy, he ran to the back door of the dessert store at full speed.
 
"Ah...you're early, Hee Gun! I thought you'll be here at around an hour later!" Mrs Kim, who was putting on her apron, was shocked, looking at the wide-eyed Gary, who seems to be very energized.
 
"Where is my 'old friend'?" Gary asked huskily, he had no idea why he had so much energy after hearing the little tribute on radio of the Monday Couple, and why had the power(?) to zoomed right to his aunt's dessert store in full speed when the traffic jam turned to none after the MC tribute on Radio FM.
 
"Oh...I've just went to give her dessert, but I'm sure you can go and see her. Remember to knock!" His aunt nagged him, patting him on his back.
 
" But where is 'she'?" Gary was still astounded that his 'old friend' was a 'she' but continued asking as his aunt hadn't answered his question.
 
"Oh...guest room," Mrs Kim answered and pushed him to the doors of the guest room.
 
A she?...it really can't be Imie...right?
 
"Wish you luck! She's a stunner!" Mrs Kim reminded Gary and stride off, leaving the red-faced Gary at the door.
 
A stunner? She's pretty? OMG...it really can't be the angel-faced Imie, right?
 
Gary turned the knob of the door nervously, looking into the room, only to see a beautiful girl sleeping soundly with a empty bowl with traces of Almond paste on it.
 
 
 
*********************************************************************************
Hi! Hoped everyone enjoyed this chapter! More will be coming on Thurs( as it's the last day of sch!) 
Thank you for your support! Gumawo and Hwaiting!!
- sjhdanielle(Song Ji Hyo doodles)
 
P.S. If u read this chapter on my blog, there will be added pics and videos for all to watch^^
My Blog: sjhdanielle.blogspot.com
P.P..S comments, upvotes and subscribes are most appreciated^^